You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

REALTALKAZ wrote:
fam come on now no need to fap jus drop your chick your only making your self look bad

Somebody just got OWNED beyond belief and it wasn't REALTALK
roll.gif

Damn he took a L from his girl disrespecting him...
Then a L from posting his girl on NT knowing she wasn't know where near a 7
Now this ^^^^^^
smh.gif

You cant be taken all these L's already its the beginning of a new year
laugh.gif

lol new years what can i say fam my girl gets in but knows to remain a lady and respect me as I respect her something that your girl(baby d) needs to learn inthe mean time
a little motivation

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, you're definitely in the right.

Guys, we have to do a better job of controlling these females. Who the heck do they think they are making their own decisions without checking in with us first?

Use your strong hand better, my dude.

Ooooorrr... grow the hell up and get off her back. Sounds to me like you're insecure, like you think you're going to freaking lose your girl over her showing her goods off. If you're a good enough man to keep her by your side, she ain't going anywhere. Stop being so sensitive, insecure, and controlling.

I know practically none of you are going to agree with what I just said, but I'm not worried about that at all. Like y'all know any-damn-thing about what it takes to make a relationship last anyways, always talking about girl problems on here that are the most basic problems ever. Y'all keep thinking that controlling, insecure mentality is going to land you a quality female that will stand by your side for years and years... or even a few months.
laugh.gif
Nah thats REAL TALK, I can respect it. Thats the reason I made the thread in the 1st place.

NT was boring as hell today until this %%% popped off.

I love threads like these
laugh.gif

1. His girl ain't even chopped. Half of ya'll get so little vagina, yet have such AMAZING standards. Anybody whose actually been there and done thatunderstands that. Ya'll are all a mess of judgmental sexual bystanders.

2. I agree with Ska, as usual, but to an extent this time. I don't think he has a right to tell her what to do, nor do I think she should be showing offher goods and talking slick if she's really in a relationship with this guy. As I see it, he has the option of withdrawing from the relationship if sherefuses to chill on that other ##@+, but if he's worth it to her, he shouldn't have to. She needs to get her act right IMO.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ooooorrr... grow the hell up and get off her back. Sounds to me like you're insecure, like you think you're going to freaking lose your girl over her showing her goods off. If you're a good enough man to keep her by your side, she ain't going anywhere. Stop being so sensitive, insecure, and controlling.

I know practically none of you are going to agree with what I just said, but I'm not worried about that at all. Like y'all know any-damn-thing about what it takes to make a relationship last anyways, always talking about girl problems on here that are the most basic problems ever. Y'all keep thinking that controlling, insecure mentality is going to land you a quality female that will stand by your side for years and years... or even a few months.
laugh.gif
Controlling, sensitive and insecure because He doesn't want his chick showing off her goods for millions to see? Why would anyone be cool withtheir chick exposing herself to others? That's for him to see not the rest of the world. She doesn't have respect for herself if she is showing thegoods but she is also disrespecting him. And if making a relationship work is letting your girl walk over and through you especially with showing off her body,then I wont no part of it. Man where is the respect and morals?

Would you be cool if your chick posed in playboy?

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

REALTALKAZ wrote:
fam come on now no need to fap jus drop your chick your only making your self look bad

Somebody just got OWNED beyond belief and it wasn't REALTALK
roll.gif

Damn he took a L from his girl disrespecting him...
Then a L from posting his girl on NT knowing she wasn't know where near a 7
Now this ^^^^^^
smh.gif

You cant be taken all these L's already its the beginning of a new year
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

lol new years what can i say fam my girl gets in but knows to remain a lady and respect me as I respect her something that your girl(baby d) needs to learn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dead that hoodrat fam[/color]
smh.gif

eNPHAN wrote:

just ftr, the white chick is garbage too.

i'm so glad noone got out of pocket when MY chick posted on NT

i was pleasantly surprised to find......there is relatively nothing negative to be said about her appearance.

lol, her personality? lol, that's a different story.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yooooooo dudes are gettin F L A M E D in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

lol new years what can i say fam my girl gets in but knows to remain a lady and respect me as I respect her something that your girl(baby d) needs to learn in the mean time
a little motivation

Does she have breasts? Man you made me waste too much time on you and flat chested girl. Have a good '09 fella.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i was pleasantly surprised to find......there is relatively nothing negative to be said about her appearance.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You go out with that chubby black girl right? (just asking)[/color]

You should never date a girl with a facebook/myspace. They're not on there to make friends, she's putting those kinda pics up for a reason.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You go out with that chubby black girl right? (just asking)[/color]
if by chubby you mean 32 DDDs, yeah, that's her.

laugh.gif
@chubby
serious. his girl body was lookin extra nice

that personality on the other hand... not so nice.

no argument here tho

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

For the guys with significant others. Do you approve of the pictures your girl has on her myspace/facebook/ whatever else? My girl has some questionable pics on her pgs but I never stressed it until about and hour ago. Homegirl but a picture of her in a bra that has her guns spilling out all over the place as her AIM picture. I hit her up about it and she responds, and I quote: " N!&&@ please, I'll put up another one. I'm about to go OJ on her when I get off work. If she wants to show so much how about I put up one of her butt @## naked. Then I'm the bad guy though. Am I making a big deal out of nothing?
-
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sonned.

Back
Top Bottom