You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

you @#*@* made if you let her talk to you like that. she really doesnt have any respect for you based on her statement towards you. And she is definitelylookin for others Ns to **@* with, why else would she put up racy pictures like that

question is if the chick talks to u that way why is she ur girl in the first place.

Yea she seeking attention but you have to decide if you want to deal with that foolishness throughout your relationship if she tried to play you once she gonnatry again. I don't want to have a gf who thinks she can make a fool out of me I am just saying

But if she tries to get out of line again do this..
28hh8ww.jpg

Works like a charm every time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nelly28

ugly chics love attention so that should say it all.

another one? post your girl, or are you spending your nights with a pillow between your legs like the last fool?

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

another one? post your girl, or are you spending your nights with a pillow between your legs like the last fool?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eh.. she really is trash though[/color]
ohwell.gif

Yeah, you're definitely in the right.

Guys, we have to do a better job of controlling these females. Who the heck do they think they are making their own decisions without checking in with usfirst?

Use your strong hand better, my dude.

Ooooorrr... grow the hell up and get off her back. Sounds to me like you're insecure, like you think you're going to freaking lose your girl over hershowing her goods off. If you're a good enough man to keep her by your side, she ain't going anywhere. Stop being so sensitive, insecure, andcontrolling.

I know practically none of you are going to agree with what I just said, but I'm not worried about that at all. Like y'all know any-damn-thing aboutwhat it takes to make a relationship last anyways, always talking about girl problems on here that are the most basic problems ever. Y'all keep thinkingthat controlling, insecure mentality is going to land you a quality female that will stand by your side for years and years... or even a few months.
laugh.gif

dawg, i know you ain't letting THIS chick talk to you like that.

thats the ugliest thing i seen since ugly moved to uglytown...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

dawg, i know you ain't letting THIS chick talk to you like that.

thats the ugliest thing i seen since ugly moved to uglytown...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

ohwell.gif
YIKES!!!

Yo to be real, you shouldnt have even posted her picture

Your gonna get ROASTED in this thread until it gets locked.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Now the question is, That pic was taken on a Tuesday. Who was grabbin it like that on Wed?

She looks a little wasted, is that how she agreed to take that pic?
fam come on now no need to fap jus drop your chick your only making your self look bad

Man you already know NT. I don't even know why you would entertain em. You can have the baddest @!@ and they still gone find somethin to say

Back
Top Bottom