You Don't Know What A Lyric Means??? POST IT HERE!

spot rusherz

Banned
Lets see how well this works.
nerd.gif

with all the rampant machismo in this forum, there is no way that someone would admit to not understanding a lyric, their e cred would be out the window.

with that said-

- i don't land at the airport, i call it a clearport

that line was wack in 2003, and it still is. the only thing that could make sense about it is that the airport clears out when he arrives, and that is false/the line just doesn't make sense.

Good idea.

Cleaport can be talking about the private airport here in NYC. I guess bragging about having a private jet.

I honestly can't think of anything right now.

this is a 3 year old question i been dying to get an answer too.
laugh.gif

On Rick Ross' "Hustling remix" on Jay's Verse, %+$ does he say after this line:

"99 problems prick/dont become the hundreth one
'less you got a hundred lives...."

@*%% does he say after lives? before he says

"we don't resort to violence" line.

What does Drake mean when he says "When raindrops hit the tint, roof is crazy" in the Teach U A Lesson remix? I been trying to figure it out haha,thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Heshua

What does Drake mean when he says "When raindrops hit the tint, roof is crazy" in the Teach U A Lesson remix? I been trying to figure it out haha, thanks in advance.
panoramic roof maybe? looks
pimp.gif
but i cant put the lyrictogether in my head right now so there might be stuff before it or after that explains

- i don't land at the airport, i call it a clearport

when you think of airport you think lines/hectic/busy etc - when he lands he doesnt go thru the same routine...prob lands and hops in a car on the tarmac andis out...

index2_06.jpg

What does Drake mean when he says "When raindrops hit the tint, roof is crazy" in the Teach U A Lesson remix? I been trying to figure it out haha, thanks in advance.
I think it's tan roof. I have no idea what it means but I assumed it was something sexual and raindrops was skeet since after he says"That's a metaphor did I lose you baby" I'm most likely way off though

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

this is a 3 year old question i been dying to get an answer too.
laugh.gif

On Rick Ross' "Hustling remix" on Jay's Verse, %+$ does he say after this line:

"99 problems prick/dont become the hundreth one
'less you got a hundred lives...."

@*%% does he say after lives? before he says

"we don't resort to violence" line.
murder bout a hundred uh

Originally Posted by Wade187

I think it's tan roof. I have no idea what it means but I assumed it was something sexual and raindrops was skeet since after he says "That's a metaphor did I lose you baby" I'm most likely way off though
in that case maybe

pdt9.jpg

"You more of a B_ than a B_" - Kurupt on Xxplosive...what the %+@?! EDIT: now that I think of it, he uses the word B_ so much in that verse he prollyjust threw that in there
laugh.gif

its tan roof and hes saying when he skeets on her tan roof = drop top = topless =
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

trash like the f for 40 dollars in the club

I think Pimp was talkin bout broke bammas being up in the club with only 40 bucks.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

trash like the f for 40 dollars in the club
"Trash like to %!## for 40 dollars in the club"

Chick (Strippers) only charging $40 for dudes to smash.

I JUST noticed this a couple weeks ago.

I'm sitting in the crib dreaming about Leer jets and coupes
The way Salt shoops and how they sell records like Snoop

I was gonna post a Salt n Pepa picture.

I know what the lyric means, look at where I said ' I JUST noticed this '

Back
Top Bottom