You Gotta Admit...Back in the Day And1 was the truth.

I remember going everywhere looking for the pair that had chinese writing on the side. Black and carolina blue too.

ahhh man.

them mixtapes never got old for me back in the day. it started to get ridiculous, in a bad way, after awhile though.

the trash talk shirts were among my favorites.

The mixtapes fell off after vol. 5 and The Notic picked up. I bought The Notic vol.1 and 2 on DVD. Vol. 2 is dope. Moves, soundtrack, hype, everything cametogether perfectly. Then i waited for like 3 yrs for vol. 3 and finally gave up.

When Skip to my lou did a nice move and the entire crowd storms the court
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Shirts
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Rushing to the mall to get the lastest dvd
pimp.gif

Man i wonder whatever happened to all those dudes....A.O. Shane ,headache...

Originally Posted by just reason

and1 skip to my lou.. i remember getting the first tape from footaction.. one-nine-nine-nine with talib, sadat x and common was my song!!!
You ain't never lied.

And1 was the business back then...from the mixtapes to the soundtracks to the t-shirts with the faceless dude and crazy quotes.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by just reason

and1 skip to my lou.. i remember getting the first tape from footaction.. one-nine-nine-nine with talib, sadat x and common was my song!!!
You ain't never lied.

And1 was the business back then...from the mixtapes to the soundtracks to the t-shirts with the faceless dude and crazy quotes.
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]Don't forget the shorts that had the side panel cats on em too. And1 had everybodywanted to be on the courts...[/color]

Aye, what was that streetball video that was hosted by Jermaine Dupri? That joint was type garbage.
And it had a Coolio cameo at the end
Its called ball above all, I own it

Originally Posted by Timpace

Man i wonder whatever happened to all those dudes....A.O. Shane ,headache...

A.O still balls and still think he's gonna make it to the "L" lol, dudes silly he jumped on the Ball4Real Tour with Main and Shane and they allgot screwed over royaly. Shane still plays and does games here and there for "ball is life" tour with Main and Headache still plays for alot of teamsbut got did up at the LA Lights game bad;y lol, Head got such a bad wrap from AND1 and is still in the middle of a lawsuit against them

i remember some kid at my bball camp came in rockin a hot sauce jersey that i went nuts over ...i spent weeks looking for it and to this day have not seen itanywhere else but on hot sauces back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

HERE'S A 5. GO BUY YOURSELF SOME GAME.

CALL ME THE BUS DRIVER, 'CAUSE I'M TAKIN' EVERYONE TO SCHOOL.

I DRIVE BY YOU SO MUCH I SHOULD PAY A TOLL.

YOU GOT SOMETHING IN YOUR EYE...MY JUMPER.

YOUR GAME'S AS UGLY AS YOUR GIRL.

BREAK OUT THE TOAST...'CAUSE HERE COMES THE JAM!
I had these
pimp.gif
. Wonder where they at now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

respect it, but i never wore and 1.

for real nike>and 1

even in they prime. i wasnt feelin and 1 kicks like that

I had some killa shorts and several shirts. I never tried all the moves, I had a hard enough time just getting my game right.

Back
Top Bottom