You Guys/Gals have any simple life hacks?

I don’t wear deodorant that much in the winter.

In the summer though if I forget to put it on I’m gonna smell musty as hell. Not that I really care... I work with a bunch of 40-60 year old dudes.

And their ages matter why?

Or is it cause they are dudes?

Last time there was a thread like this people straight up posted about stealing ****.

Like athletic gear and want to stay fresh? Nike.com and Niketown's offer full refunds on returns for 30 days after purchase regardless of condition, no questions asked. Buy a couple weeks worth of gear, wear it, return it within 30 days and repeat. :lol:

Although not proud of it, I used to do this a lot

I wear a lot of Polo and if I ever find a couple good ones at places like Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. I'll purchase them in bulk. Then I head home, remove the tags and put them on my older Ralphie Lo's that I hardly wear in my rotation, then I head to another closer Ross/TJ Maxx and return them that same day. So essentially, got new shirts for my old ones and kept my green

If u want to rip without tipping take some others table tip and put it on ur table

I go to this hood Marathon gas station by my job for black skullies.

They're on a stand with tee's, hoodies, and thermals.

I just put one on, and go pay for my coffee and he never charges me for the cap because its just normal wear out here

The cap only $3 but thats $3 in my pocket.

These caps get washed in like a week so during the winter, I run through em.

For the black dudes in here that use Shapeup Clippers to shave or trim up facial hair.

You want your akin to be as dry as possible for maximum cuttage.

So I lather soap up, put it on my beard, chin, mustache area and let it sit for 5 mins.

Rinse off, let air dry for 15 mins.

Then ahave. Closer shave

"For the black dudes"

Have a great rest of your evening, man :smh:

Simple known hack, Order 2 or more espresso shots over ice in a iced coffee cup at Starbucks add the milk yourself at the bar you now have a latte for half the price. Expect dirty looks from Starbucks employees

Went from simple tips with items you already own to stealing lol.

"When checking out at any register, slip the cashier a polaroid of any person with duct tape over their mouth and whisper to them if they move or say anything they'll both die. Instant checkout hack."

This dude is a menace.

Taking entire rolls of produce bags, sampling cookies, taking rolls of toilet paper from McDonald's.
Bruh
no one took rolls of toilet paper from McDonald’s
That was a myth
Now a whole container of napkins??? Yes
I put them in my cars glove compartment
And on my dinner table

Simple known hack, Order 2 or more espresso shots over ice in a iced coffee cup at Starbucks add the milk yourself at the bar you now have a latte for half the price. Expect dirty looks from Starbucks employees
Nah I got Starbucks out the paint
After the philly incident
Haven’t been since

Bruh
no one took rolls of toilet paper from McDonald’s
That was a myth
Now a whole container of napkins??? Yes
I put them in my cars glove compartment
And on my dinner table

When I was in college I used to take a screwdriver to the science building and unscrew the holders and take like 5-6 rolls back to the apartment because me and the roomies were too cheap to buy our own.

when going drive through @starbucks have a homie be in front and dip off after ordering. 8 out of ten times you’ll get there order if you play your cards right

Back
Top Bottom