You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If when you come back from a night out at 3 or 4 in the morning and there's all sorts of people still posted on the block and it makes you nervous.

...if you let the guy behind the counter know there's six packs with missing cans in the fridge. 
laugh.gif

You aren't willing to split the cable bill with the dudes in the deli downstairs by throwing a cable downstairs so that they can set up the extra cable box that you have.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I had an all night war with a cockroach before
boy i almost died the first time i encountered a water bug in brooklyn.....ya boy was like what kind of super roach is this.....stepped on the sonbitc#, went to get a paper to toss it, and that b was gone.......i aint sleep till we got his ***...lol

When youre in the bed and you hear them footsteps, jump out the bed and turn the lights on like, "Aight, he has to go now!".

Dont go back to sleep till hes gone..

When youre in the bed and you hear them footsteps, jump out the bed and turn the lights on like, "Aight, he has to go now!".

Admittedly, I'm not from the hood.

Please explain this

Admittedly, I'm not from the hood.
Please explain this

When you're in the bed and it all quite, you can hear roaches crossing the floor.

You have to get up and kill it, if you don't , as Tyrone's law states, you will wake up with it on you.

I don't know why, but I'm actually TERRIFIED of roaches. I mean, not only are they disgusting, but quite freaky looking actually.

Ight im in....

-If yo pops didnt tape the Tyson or Hitman or Douglas fight ova your favorite disney movie
-If your sister never tried to color her hair with a cool aid pak
-Neva heard the pop and crack from a hot comb going through nappy hair
- Could go on but wen i left the hood i was gone!!

Ight im in....

-If yo pops didnt tape the Tyson or Hitman or Douglas fight ova your favorite disney movie
-If your sister never tried to color her hair with a cool aid pak
-Neva heard the pop and crack from a hot comb going through nappy hair
- Could go on but wen i left the hood i was gone!!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom