You know what, #%@! Chick-Fil-A!

WELL NT GENERAL S OFFICIALLY DEAD AGAIN.

IF THIS FOOL MAKES HIS WAY INTO THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING WE SHALL HAVE A PROBLEM

YALL SURE ITS PUTTY AND NOT ANTON RIGHT?

I KNOW ANTON WAS IN MED SCHOOL

ONLY THING I KNEW ABOUT SILLY WAS HE WORSHIPPED SCIENCE AND DRAKE

WELL NT GENERAL S OFFICIALLY DEAD AGAIN.
IF THIS FOOL MAKES HIS WAY INTO THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING WE SHALL HAVE A PROBLEM
YALL SURE ITS PUTTY AND NOT ANTON RIGHT?
I KNOW ANTON WAS IN MED SCHOOL
ONLY THING I KNEW ABOUT SILLY WAS HE WORSHIPPED SCIENCE AND DRAKE

the colored quotes and God hatred is a dead give....stop feeding the troll
on topic: chik fil a breakfast was delightful this morning :smokin :smokin :smokin

btw I cosign with Silly Putty, all religious folks should be dead.
Why? Do they make you uncomfortable? Why not say all killers, rapists, and child molesters should be dead? I have some religous friends and acquaintances, and they tend to be very accepting and generous people- and they deserve the same respect. Just like the topic at hand- gay people deserve the exact same respect and dignity as anybody else. Why is it NOT ok for Chick Fil A to have a stance on an issue- when they still respect everybody involved. YET, its OK for you to do the same thing you and sillyputty are condemning in regards to people who CHOOSE to be religous. Yall both have to be the biggest hypocrites around
laugh.gif

I think rck2sactown is being very sarcastic 
glasses.gif

Ya'll can really do better than this. 

Just say: "Its not that I dislike gay people I just don't care about gay people being happy" and call it a day.

All this "its against my beliefs" or "its not the same as the black struggle" (as if anyone truly cares) just fails every time. 

Last edited:
I'm gonna help the gay fambs cop chicken sandwiches this weak...

Kinda like buying tobacco and liquor for some youngins

Hypothetical: 

What would both Chik-Fil-A's CEO and corporate donation list have to do for you all to consider stop visiting?

Just copped the Spicy Chicken combo joint w/ a cookies & cream shake. :smokin :smokin

Pure crack. I'm actually glad there isn't one near the crib b/c I'd probably be there far too much.

Hypothetical: 

What would both Chik-Fil-A's CEO and corporate donation list have to do for you all to consider stop visiting?

They would have to personally fire bomb my parent's house while they were sleeping and kill everyone inside.

Then I might stop going.

Seems like some of you all have a decision to make at the polls. Lets see how much ya'll value "what god said" when it comes down to it. 

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...ded-in-dnc-platform/politics/2012/07/30/45085

[h1]Breaking: Same-Sex Marriage Unanimously Included In DNC Platform Draft[/h1]
by DAVID BADASH  on JULY 30, 2012

in CIVIL RIGHTS,MARRIAGE,NEWS,POLITICS

DNC-lgbt.jpg

A plank supporting same-sex marriage will be included as part of the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) draft platform, according to an exclusive report at the Washington Blade, which notes it was a unanimous decision. Also included is language supporting ENDA and rejecting DOMA. Retiring Congressman Barney Frank  “who sits on the committee, told the Washington Blade on Monday that the 15-member panel unanimously backed the inclusion of a marriage equality plank after a national hearing over the weekend in Minneapolis, in which several witnesses testified in favor of such language,” Chris Johnson, writing at the Blade,reported today:
“I was part of a unanimous decision to include it,” Frank said. “There was a unanimous decision in the drafting committee to include it in the platform, which I supported, but everybody was for it.”

Frank emphasized that support for marriage equality is a position that has been established for the Democratic Party, from the president, who endorsed marriage equality in May, to House Democratic lawmakers who  voted to reject an amendment reaffirming the Defense of Marriage Act  earlier this month.

A DNC staffer, who is familiar with the process and spoke on condition of anonymity, said the language in the platform approved on Sunday not only backs marriage equality, but also rejects DOMA and has positive language with regard to the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The exact wording of the language wasn’t immediately available.
“The platform is still in a draft phase,” the Blade  notes. “Writers of the platform are now set to come up with close-to-final draft that will be presented before the full platform committee in Detroit from Aug. 10 to Aug. 12. That committee will discuss amendments before presenting the platform at the convention in Charlotte in September.”

Back in February, Nancy Pelosi  announced she was breaking with the DNC to lead them to include support for same-sex marriage equality  as part of the 2012 DNC platform.

Image via DNC

Back
Top Bottom