roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

when ugly chicks call good lookin girls "skanks" just because they aint as good looking as them...gets me heateddddd

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I hate it when girls think they're right and you're wrong, just because she's a girl, and there's no reason only 'just because'
YES!!!! Most infuriating thing in the world.

Wind... just kills anything... go out for a swim you get too cold, sports the damn ball gets taken by the wind, bbq makes it uncomfortable to be eating outsideetc.

when the damn faucet just takes tooooooo damn long to heat up
mad.gif

When ppl expect you to plan ahead like it was the reason you were made for

especially when my mom takes it to the extreme.. like she wants me to play out may from today
smh.gif

you guys got all of my pet peeves, and plus some... but i got one... Martin Lawrence... i just don't like the dude, he's not funny and can't act.

To the person who put "People who give unnecessary pats on the backs"... QFT... I absolutely hate it when people randomly pat your back. In fact, Ihate people who touch you for no reason.

Lazy people are the worst, though. And especially if most of your friends are lazy... SMH

Women peeing on the seat. Really now?! REALLY?!
smh.gif

It's funny, because I just went to the bathroom, saw that, and thought about making a what grind my gears topic and
eek.gif
here its been bumped
laugh.gif

Liars. And DJ Khaled...i hate that guy. Yeah, yeah. He's the best tho. I know....yeah right.
smh.gif

When people say irregardless or "ecspecially" instead of especially...

oh and seeing Jared Jeffries on the court...
smh.gif
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

fat girls with an attitude/stupid. if you fat and unattractive why not make up for it in your personality, then maybe people would actually talk to you.instead of being the fat gassed up cocky girl with an attitude

When people don't take advantage of the situations their in.

Perfect example, the Cubana Lust sex-tape.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

yeah...
you my girl and all but dam
eyes.gif

we got ta move past that
laugh.gif

i don't think i could stop if i wanted to...i don't even realize i'm doing it most of the time...

i dont get bothered that much,

but i HAATE it when people u smoke with occasionally claim that they have bars on the blunt.
indifferent.gif
wastin my god damn swisher wit ur loose blunt! swisher costs1.50 a pop bruhhh!

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

i dont get bothered that much,

but i HAATE it when people u smoke with occasionally claim that they have bars on the blunt.
indifferent.gif
wastin my god damn swisher wit ur loose blunt! swisher costs 1.50 a pop bruhhh!

indifferent.gif
what about when they leave the blunt wet, come on dog wettingyour lips like you LL Cool j or sumthin

I dislike it when folks lip up the blunt.

Was licking your lips really necessary before taking a hit?

I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

I dislike it when folks lip up the blunt.

Was licking your lips really necessary before taking a hit?

I'm just saying.

man i feel you
smh.gif
. i usually try to roast the end part so it will dry out every time i get the blunt.

I also hate it when people get excited to do something fun, but then all of a sudden there's just no interest in the crowd and the night sucks...

or when you're with your friends and you plan doing something fun, but then they flake on you...BS.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I also hate it when people get excited to do something fun, but then all of a sudden there's just no interest in the crowd and the night sucks...

or when you're with your friends and you plan doing something fun, but then they flake on you...BS.
QFTMFT... Too many times has this happened to me. It's the result of laziness and just being plain [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom