You know what really grinds my gears...VOL. 1

The students on college campuses (or public places in general) that like to stand, hang out, converse, in walkways. Causes a major charlie foxtrot when peopleare trying to get through.

I hate it when girls think they're right and you're wrong, just because she's a girl, and there's no reason only 'just because'

-bad drivers

-when people walk really slow in the middle of the hallway so you can't get past them

-people who have loud conversations on their cell phones

-Joakim Noah

Defensive Backs in football who think, hitting at the thigh with 175 pounds will stop someone running full speed weighing 220

when people say or spell my name wrong
when people ignore me
when people overtalk me
when people call my phone and dont say a greeting but just ask what you doing or where are you
when people ask questions they already know the answers too
caddy females
triflin guys
people who manipulte other people
when people make fun of kids
when people leave empty cartons in the fridge
when people interrupt me from talking

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Women that say we gonna have sex, and then we don't have sex.

indifferent.gif
hate them broads
smh.gif
THIS x1000

also

- when people brake really hard to make a turn

- when people cut me off (talking and driving)

- when people in their mind believe the dumbest of dumb things
my friends honestly belive that gucci man is the greatest thing to happen to music
they also believe that lil wayne would beat Eminem in a battle
indifferent.gif

- when !#$+**% broads try to hard to be seen

- dumb !#$+**% girls that mess with stupid $@# ghetto *#%%+#

- people that hold up fast food lines because they dont have their money out or they dont know want they want

- when people constantly ask me "what's wrong" or "what's the matter" i be thinking "nothing dammit!"

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Ugly girls thinking they're hot.
smh.gif
roll.gif

THIS.

and grownass girls/women, whatever, who suck their thumb!!! in public, traffic, etc. you're grown!!! THAT $*%# AIN'T CUTE!!!

My team the Oakland Raiders can't do anything right since the Super Bowl. Wish that *tuck rule* was never in the books...

- People who think everything is racist.
- Hoodrats.
- When someone tries to talk to me while I'm listening to music, only to end up telling me something stupid.

Dudes saying the n-word very loud amongst mixed company, in corporate offices, elevators, computer labs, etc.

We aren't in that kind of environment right now B.

Originally Posted by AntOne209

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Ugly girls thinking they're hot.
smh.gif
roll.gif

THIS.

and grownass girls/women, whatever, who suck their thumb!!! in public, traffic, etc. you're grown!!! THAT $*%# AIN'T CUTE!!!

I still suck my thumb. Only in the car and at home. I never really considered my car public

some people i hang out with talk about school waaaaaay to much

maybe im just getting annoyed cause im doing so crappy though
laugh.gif

- When people get tall poppy syndrome and start hating on teams when they're not doing so well even though they're consistently winning almost everyother season.
- People who jump on the bandwagon when a team starts winning or wins the finals.
- Chicks who look you up and down, and have the audacity to look like you've insulted them, and then when you catch them they try to out-stare you.
- People who ignore me when I say hi as they enter my store. Yo, the least you can %%@*++! do is say hi back.

And last but certainly not least...

- Immature +!$ guys who think they're the isshhh and constantly keep trying to impress you. Even when you've given them the stoneface and turned away,and yet they still try and talk about you to their mate, but make sure you can hear them. #$@+ off mate, grow the hell up and get the hell out of my bar.

End rant
laugh.gif

People ho ignore me
People who do not put turn signals when turning
LINDSEY LOHAN!

When I text someone a question or something that warrants a response---and I don't get one

When my mom or dad don't answer the phone

When my homegirl talk about going somewhere, then an hour later flakes out on me

When my students come in my classroom talking.

The patriots

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom