You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When someone is picking you up and for some reason everyone is driving the same color same model same look of the car the person is picking you up in...

Was drivin home and pharells happy comes on the rap station :smh:
Turn to the old school r & b station 8)
Same song |I

When someone calls you and you couldn't answer the phone in time....you call them back not even 10 seconds later and they don't even attempt to pick the phone up.

When your up chillin in your bed and someone turns the light off...chit boils my blood lol I'm ready to fight after that

When people repeat themselves when they are talking

Last edited:
i hate it when people at my job use the printer and dont replace the paper... and i know there is no paper in the printer so i purposely ignore it and just print at another printer... i do this all the time and it feels good :pimp:

i hate it when people at my job use the printer and dont replace the paper... and i know there is no paper in the printer so i purposely ignore it and just print at another printer... i do this all the time and it feels good :pimp:

Thus you became what you hate essentially lol. But I get what you mean. To me it's when the trash is full and people refuse to change the bag. They rather throw more on too and hope nothing falls like it's a jenga game :smh:

I be doing the same thing with the gallons of water. Every guy here waits for someone else to replace the empty gallon of water.

When someone jams the printer and goes back to their seat like they didn't do ****.

^ ya but i always replace the paper and im tired of doing it when other people are the ones printing 23490890823 sheets of paper then it runs out

What grinds my gears is when i have sex with a borad and she's mad at me when the sex don't last long ? Bish !!! If you gave me some dome maybe it would last longer

The love for "Frozen"

I seent it. Theys better disney movies.

Last edited:
When at like a supermarket people that enter through the "exit" doors or vice versa :smh:

When at like a supermarket people that enter through the "exit" doors or vice versa
mean.gif
what the eff are you talking about? they are all sliding glass automatic doors. They are meant to be used from both directions equally. Neither or enter or exit only, otherwise they wouldn't open from the wrong side for the people "trying to use them". Get it?

International students getting foreign language requirements exempt from cosci degree yet ela students don't kinda bugs me making me take language class

When people assume things about me or jump to conclusions when they don't even know me.

Back
Top Bottom