You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

]People who only have 1 controller???? Da hell.

Lil boosies lil slow song on da radio.

When I was a kid I'd get so upset when I'd lose a game on playstation.

So mad I'd reset the game and walk out the room.

I had a friend growing up who would claim the game was cheating every time he lost..there was a few times he just straight up broke the game and damaged his controllers by throwin them at the wall/ground

I had a friend growing up who would claim the game was cheating every time he lost..there was a few times he just straight up broke the game and damaged his controllers by throwin them at the wall/ground
I am guilty of doing this as a kid 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

People constantly trying to one up you

I am guilty of doing this as a kid :smh: :lol:

People constantly trying to one up you
bro my brother was king of this ****

We had this racing game that I use to always win at it got to the point where when I'd begin crossing the finish line he'd reset the game and walk out lol

This dude used to be salty whenever he lost..it started with game day 97 and he eventually stopped around madden 05/06 lol..but I used to hate playing him..."man y'all _be cheating" , "see how you got that call..I told u the game be cheating"....that **** used to blow me so much

Lol my little brother would get mad in any fighting game we play. Every time I beat him he'd say something like "you always doing the same combos" "Why you won't let me get up"

Now he hates fighting games.

Light up "open" signs when businesses are closed.  Turn it off!!!!!

Peas and Carrots in fried rice.  Its already unhealthy why put peas and carrots in it.

People riding the brakes

People at work turnt up at 6am, fool I just got here please let me get to my desk and get myself together first.

When my grandfather or mother is sitting in the living room w/ my grandma for HOURS and soon as they leave she calls me from the other room to do something. :smh:

When my grandfather or mother is sitting in the living room w/ my grandma for HOURS and soon as they leave she calls me from the other room to do something.
mean.gif
my dad does that **** to purposely piss people off...Ill be watchin a movie or somethin and he'll call me to his room..when I get there he won't say a word lol

When ****** go to the barbershop to get a cut and they got so much grease in their head the barber had to wash their hair.

Stupid idiots

Yo I hate when I'm getting a cut and the barber wants to take lunchbreaks/run errands in between cutting my hair :smh:

Got me sitting there looking like a damn fool. Got a chili bowl on one side and halfro on the other |I

My barber is doing that right now :lol: the dude sitting in the chair had this half fro for like 15 mins while my barber having his oxtail :lol:

Yo I hate when I'm getting a cut and the barber wants to take lunchbreaks/run errands in between cutting my hair
mean.gif

Got me sitting there looking like a damn fool. Got a chili bowl on one side and halfro on the other
tired.gif
My barber is doing that right now
laugh.gif
the dude sitting in the chair had this half fro for like 15 mins while my barber having his oxtail
laugh.gif
roll.gif

y'all got it bad

the most my barber does is be on the phone for like 15 seconds once or twice during the time I'm getting my haircut.

****** eating oxtail in the middle of your taper 
laugh.gif

I'm dying at how much I can relate to these barber stories :rofl: :rofl:

But oxtail? Too far :lol: Like, that's a MEAL my ___. At least just eat a beef patty or something and crush the oxtail later. I wouldn't tip son a dime.

I remember one time I had this one old *** barber doing my cut. This was when I was in 9th grade if I remember correctly. He was watching MTV Jams and ****. Everything was cool until ******* Stanky Leg comes on and this old *** ****** starts doing the damn dance :smh: ****** body started cramping up immediately and he got back to my hair :pimp:

Last edited:
I hate when I sneeze, someone blesses me. I say thank you. And the idiot says "you're welcome"

Why do you need to get the last word? After I say thank you, it's over.

Back
Top Bottom