You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When I was about 10 or so, I'd go to this Cuban barber and he would smoke a cigarette right before he'd cut my hair every single time.

Lmao at the barber stories y'all need to get some t-outliners and wahl clippers and start doing y'all own hair some of y'all probably got oxtail and leftover lunch pieces in yall hair

When I'm busy doing something and the phone rings in the house and nobody tries to pick it up :smh: family acting like they don't live in the house smh

When I was about 10 or so, I'd go to this Cuban barber and he would smoke a cigarette right before he'd cut my hair every single time.
lmao he must have to perform a miracle on your edge up.

Cuz needs a stress reliever upon seeing you walk through the door.

lmao he must have to perform a miracle on your edge up.

Cuz needs a stress reliever upon seeing you walk through the door.
lmao! It wasn't even that hard of a haircut cause he passed like a 2 all around and all cubans used that sharp razor, I've seen worse but I guess he needed a halftime break before me [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Dia bathroom toilet splashing too much water wetting my butt
THIS.

Shout outs to the NTer who said put some tissue in the toilet before you piss and the water won't splash 
nthat.gif

When I'm at the gym and I go to the water fountain to git a sip and someone has spit in the sink...

Last edited:
THIS.

Shout outs to the NTer who said put some tissue in the toilet before you piss and the water won't splash :nthat:
Best advice ever

When people start looking through your phone :smh: it's not that there is something to hide, it's that it's annoying and a violation of privacy looking through ones messages and everything else.

When people want a favor or support in something yet when it comes when to you, they don't want to help you out or support you

Last edited:
When someone is at the gym working out, sweaty as **** and don't wipe the station down afterwards.

I wish I were bigger, I'd punk them ******

Yo I hate when I'm getting a cut and the barber wants to take lunchbreaks/run errands in between cutting my hair :smh:

Got me sitting there looking like a damn fool. Got a chili bowl on one side and halfro on the other |I

My barber is doing that right now :lol: the dude sitting in the chair had this half fro for like 15 mins while my barber having his oxtail :lol:

That some LAN problems I ain't ever had a barber do me like that :rofl:

I hate when a friend/family member wants me to come over and when I do stop by they have 18 other people there that I don't even know |I

**** be having me feeling awkward 5. I won't even get up to use the restroom because **** be so awkward...... One time I was over my friends house along with 45 other people. Everybody was chatting and whatever. And people kept trying to small talk with me and ****. But I kinda blew them off. Then this one ***** gonna ask me "Why you ignorin people??? Like you better than us???? Are you anti social or something????"

I just ignored the *** and left :smh:

Last edited:
I hate when a friend/family member wants me to come over and when I do stop by they have 18 other people there that I don't even know |I

**** be having me feeling awkward 5. I won't even get up to use the restroom because **** be so awkward...... One time I was over my friends house along with 45 other people. Everybody was chatting and whatever. And people kept trying to small talk with me and ****. But I kinda blew them off. Then this one ***** gonna ask me "Why you ignorin people??? Like you better than us???? Are you anti social or something????"

I just ignored the *** and left :smh:

Sounds like something a female......that WANTED you attention.....would say.

That is all.

I hate when a friend/family member wants me to come over and when I do stop by they have 18 other people there that I don't even know
tired.gif

I just ignored the *** and left
mean.gif
Bruh you gotta embrace that ****. I love going places where I don't know people, it's refreshing. You meet new people, can share stories, make new friends, n expand your horizons. I like meeting new people, it gives perspective n lets me know just how different we all are n also how similar. N yeah, that girl prolly wanted the D, but you just went home n ate saliva sandwiches n **** 
laugh.gif

I don't like when people don't change the toilet paper rolls. **** makes me furious 
mad.gif

That is all.

___9370920_orig.png

Bruh you gotta embrace that ****. I love going places where I don't know people, it's refreshing. You meet new people, can share stories, make new friends, n expand your horizons. I like meeting new people, it gives perspective n lets me know just how different we all are n also how similar. N yeah, that girl prolly wanted the D, but you just went home n ate saliva sandwiches n **** :lol:

I don't like when people don't change the toilet paper rolls. **** makes me furious >:

Hating on my sandwich flavor game :rolleyes

About the toilet paper thing, that's why I always keep extra rolls under the sink cabinet...

Last edited:
We keep extra ones in the bathroom too, but my brother never replaces them.. my dad gets heated :lol:

Like he'll get a new one and just unwrap it but not put it on the roll

Last edited:

That is all.
___9370920_orig.png
Bruh you gotta embrace that ****. I love going places where I don't know people, it's refreshing. You meet new people, can share stories, make new friends, n expand your horizons. I like meeting new people, it gives perspective n lets me know just how different we all are n also how similar. N yeah, that girl prolly wanted the D, but you just went home n ate saliva sandwiches n **** 
laugh.gif

I don't like when people don't change the toilet paper rolls. **** makes me furious 
mad.gif
Hating on my sandwich flavor game
eyes.gif

About the toilet paper thing, that's why I always keep extra rolls under the sink cabinet...
roll.gif

Naw bruh, people steal toilet paper in my house. **** is too 
mean.gif
 sometimes
We keep extra ones in the bathroom too, but my brother never replaces them.. my dad gets heated
laugh.gif

Like he'll get a new one and just unwrap it but not put it on the roll
Pops knows what's up, n I ain't tryna go to my room to get a fresh roll. Me n my kuzns rotate who puts a roll

Back
Top Bottom