You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

People that want to speed up as soon as you put the signal on to change lanes

This
-people who gossip
-people run ride your bumper on the highway when your already doing 80-85 smh...I don't get out the lane I crank up the music n watch how piss they get in my rear view lol

People walking right across the street when I'm driving by (Example: people at Walmart/Publix/Etc who walk right in front of the car when I'm legit like 3-4 feet away from them)

People at work and school (and in general) who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

People at school who leave their garbage on the tables and just throw stuff on the floor

And the people in the left turning that yellow means you have to wait for the next green light.
lol yes. It's like they take it personal that you want to be on their lane. Also hate people that take their time to go when the light turns green. ******* go you ******* ***** *** *****, ****
And the ones that wait for a green light in a lane that doesnt have a "No turn on red" sign

People at the gym that drop weights, leave their weights wherever, scream and yell during sets, do ridiculous and pointless exercises for attention such as laying down bicep curls :smh:

Drivers that don't use turn signals
People who have loud *** cell phone conversations on the bus

People at the gym that drop weights, leave their weights wherever, scream and yell during sets, do ridiculous and pointless exercises for attention such as laying down bicep curls :smh:

i hate all people in the gym with skinny legs

sorry hate is a strong word

i just stay away from them, i mean the dudes who i see doing upper all the time an NEVER do leg work

Last edited:
People who wait for the elevator only to take it to the second floor (it's mostly females that do this).

People that text and drive on the highway (even though I do it myself).

Socially awkward people that make even going down the stairs complicated (you know...the guy that clutches whatever he has to his chest with both hands).

I'll add more throughout the day.

i hate all people in the gym with skinny legs

sorry hate is a strong word

i just stay away from them, i mean the dudes who i see doing upper all the time an NEVER do leg work

On the flip side I also hate the other extreme of the huge guys that can't walk to the water fountain without breaking a sweat constantly walking around the gym like they're in slow motion lol .

Last edited:
People at the gym that drop weights, leave their weights wherever, scream and yell during sets, do ridiculous and pointless exercises for attention such as laying down bicep curls
mean.gif
Lmao this:
and the "New Years Resolutioners" that go to the gym in January

People who don't squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom to the top

When people don't say "thank you" when I go out of my way to hold the door for them

When I'm driving behind someone and they flick their cigarette out the window and it touches my car

When people don't fold up the inner bag of the cereal after using it (gets stale mad quick)

The amount of timeouts college basketball teams get
sick.gif

When people are rude to fast food workers when they mess up mundane details (forgot ketchup, too much ice in their coffee, etc)

Deceptive advertisements ($50 off next purchase! when you spend $2000 or more.)

When white people say "you are so well behaved/well mannered" and "you don't see too many good kids like yourself"

This

"You speak very well, don't see that too often" acting like I don't comprehend their smart *** comment :smh:

Another thing that grinds my gears is the price of razors. Every time I run out, i gotta drop damn near $30 for replacement cartridges :smh:

They blocked nt from my work computer as of today. The url category filtered for nudity smh

People in Baltimore who feel the need to tell me their life story after asking for the time, or whatever arbitrary thought they used as their introduction.

Last edited:
When I have sex with a chick (for the 1st time) and she thinks that we're in a realtionship now.

People in Baltimore who feel the need to tell me their life story after asking for the time, or whatever arbitrary thought they used as their introduction.

Lmaoo man this is so true..every old head tells me how they used to move heavy weight back n the day n how they used to party at this warehouse in bmore?? I guess it was a pretty big thing back in the day like cats from out of town would party there

Back
Top Bottom