You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Dudes saying thot, I'm sorry *** is the best and easiest term for loose woman thot is stupid

ppl who ask who im with whenever i invite them somewhere. ***** it doesnt matter who im with, im here and thats all that should matter.

men who constantly take pics for social media. straight female trait

95% of todays "hip hop" artists/music

ppl that smack while eating.

ppl who ask who im with whenever i invite them somewhere. ***** it doesnt matter who im with, im here and thats all that should matter.

Some people arent for everybody. I do that sometimes, rarely i dont get along with anybody...and it shows when it does.

I just want to punch mfers in the jaw while in pre-bite

when people touch my daughters hair, quickest way to get ****** up, and its extremely rude.

when people with handicapped plates park in normal spots even though handicapped spots are open. i know its stupid but it irritates the **** out of me.

people using self checkout with a stuffed cart of groceries, balancing **** because the machine is telling them to put the bag back on the counter and there's not enough room. damn, can i get my pop and leave please

folks taking a long *** time to order in McD. the menu been the same for like 70 damn years, and no, the mcrib hasnt returned.

when friends ask me to follow their IG? no, you post the same **** on facebook, i dont need to see the same **** "filtered" im good

ill stop before i go on a rant.

Last edited:
When your girl or someone else is driving and they brake real late almost kissing the bumper of the car in front of y'all smh

Soda is the proper term sir. Coke is acceptable as well.
While I appreciate your comment, if we're going to address a term lets do it correctly. I believe the "proper" term is soft drink (as opposed to "hard drink" eg vodka, tequila etc). I believe you may be confusing proper with geographical preference. I figured as much when I saw you use "trouser" as an example in your original post. Pants, once again, is not the "proper term" per se, simply the term used in North America, as the use of pop, soda, or coke vary depending on geographical location, however, my apologies if using "pop" either offends or "grinds your gears."

Last edited:
Tipping by how much a Bill is instead of by the time ur there and quality of service... Is bringing $200 with of food a lot more hard work then 40$ worth of food? For two people?

men who constantly take pics for social media. straight female trait

95% of todays "hip hop" artists/music

I'm guilty of this, and that is because I tend to be anti social in certain situations. If you are around people I don't know, or don't rock with I will shut down. I do that so I know what to expect if I choose to meet up with you. If I don't ask and end up in a situation where I'm not feeling it, then I would have wasted my time as well as yours.

Some people arent for everybody. I do that sometimes, rarely i dont get along with anybody...and it shows when it does.

I just want to punch mfers in the jaw while in pre-bite

I understand that feeling.

When your girl or someone else is driving and they brake real late almost kissing the bumper of the car in front of y'all smh

I just hate being a passenger period. I have control issues, and I need to understand everyones driving style is different. Just because I would have slowed down here, or stopped at this distance doesn't mean everyone will.

when people touch my daughters hair, quickest way to get ****** up, and its extremely rude.
when people with handicapped plates park in normal spots even though handicapped spots are open. i know its stupid but it irritates the **** out of me.

people using self checkout with a stuffed cart of groceries, balancing **** because the machine is telling them to put the bag back on the counter and there's not enough room. damn, can i get my pop and leave please

folks taking a long *** time to order in McD. the menu been the same for like 70 damn years, and no, the mcrib hasnt returned.
when friends ask me to follow their IG? no, you post the same **** on facebook, i dont need to see the same **** "filtered" im good

ill stop before i go on a rant.

:rofl:
Regarding the touching of your daughter's hair. Are you talking about strangers on the street just touching it out the blue? :smh:

Last edited:
These female inspirational memes.

If you so cot damn strong, why you need to read or hear uplifting words EVERY DAMN DAY??

These female inspirational memes.

If you so cot damn strong, why you need to read or hear uplifting words EVERY DAMN DAY??

Females are NOT independent creatures. They NEED some sort of foundation to feel like they belong. In essence, they need a whole team to be "independent"

Blowing up my phone with petty ****. Or trying to argue through a text. Grow the **** up.

Blowing up my phone with petty ****. Or trying to argue through a text. Grow the **** up.

Venting my dude? :lol:

I know exactly what you mean though :smh:

The type of girl that drives you to sometimes prefer to set yourself on fire than go home

Last edited:
When nters post about certain subjects and not provide pics.. With my imagination I just think of fat chicks not loves so much or something stupid at times with such vague descriptions

Example

Man did y'all see that chick with AP yesterday?

Damn...:smh:

How cottenelle stopped making the portable 10wipes pack .. I ain't tryna carry a big as cottenelle butt wiping package

When you tell a story to somebody and they pretend like they didn't hear you.. "What?"

I'm not going to repeat myself..

People who bring their non service dogs inside of stores/places.

LEAVE YOUR ******* DOG OUTSIDE!

Idiots here in Seattle do it all the damn time and it does my head in. People going clothes/grocery shopping to cafes and **** with medium sized dog walking with them like its nothing.

Back
Top Bottom