You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

People who leave their phones plugged up the whole 8 hr workday everyday. Like seriously??
when your phone is old you kind of have no choice. I get annoyed putting my phone in the charger all the time :lol:

when your phone is old you kind of have no choice. I get annoyed putting my phone in the charger all the time :lol:

Was at a party not too long ago, phone died. Not 1 person there had a charger I could use because my phone was so outdated (had to be 100 ppl there) that's when I had to face the truth

Was at a party not too long ago, phone died. Not 1 person there had a charger I could use because my phone was so outdated (had to be 100 ppl there) that's when I had to face the truth
damn, I ain't at that level but I could definitely use a new phone. Every two three years you should upgrade unless you a tech freak imo.

Trying to find a good gameplay video on Youtube and hearing "WHAT'S UP YOUTUBERS IT'S YOUR BOY" as soon as the vid starts

How am I suppose to know what the **** there is in Maine?

1. I HATE seeing people set clocks in their homes fast. It is stupid if YOU set YOUR own clock fast. Why you ask? Because you already know it is fast. When you look at it YOU will remember it is set fast. SO it defeats the purpose.

This is based on an assumption that someone who alters the time on their clock remains constantly cognizant of the fact that they did this.

I set the clock in my room 3 minutes fast solely because I know that when I'm running late (specifically if I just woke up), I forget that what I'm looking at isn't the right time, giving me a little leeway. I just look at my phone for the time in every other occasion so it serves its purpose.

Last edited:
I hate when folks call private, if it ain't important enough for you to let me know who you are, it ain't important enough for me to know

Security guards who for me **** for parking in a disabled spot yet can't be found at 2 am or etc for noise complaint at my apartment compleslx

I mad dog stare at times but in reality I'm squinting for a better kook look .. Something about my Alonsogif moments whenn I'm buzzed and thinking a lot way thread this belongs in

When someone gives you that dumb look, and you KNOW they're about to say something stupid. :lol: :smh:

grammar nazis

when you tell a women, what she did wrong and she still clueless,

people that cosign everything a mod says on nt

people that don't know how to drive, the either drive toooo slow or they cant stay in there lane. or as they drive they like to stay in the blind spot of a semi or bus.

people that use a public Laundromat and leave there clothes in the machine for over 45 min. then recover there items and act indifferent about the entire ordeal.

people that walk to slow or take there time to do everything. if youre old I understand but if you in ur mid2os you should be moving like you have life

dudes that lie excessively. I was in college with this dude and he was scoring 100 on every test and I was get 40s. I asked him what was his secret. he said he studied. one test the dude was cheating like a mug

people that like to inconvenience other people in a way that, they know there in the wrong but they want to see how the situation unfolds.

people that have no sense of personal space or awareness of other people

People who don't know the difference between their, there and they're :x

dudes(who dont wash their hands and do other grimey stuff, washes his hands at times by touching the water with his hands) who come in and want to use my computer to browse instead of hopping on the next 5 computers that nobody is using that are available...

Back
Top Bottom