You know you are a Jordan collector when...

LOL I like a lot of them but this I find my self doing that one often.............How bout when: Your wife says "Babe, no more J's we're saving tobuy a house"! and you say "living with your mom is not bad, we just need more closet space for my kicks!"
roll.gif

when you goto your apartment office to get your shoes that just shipp and the landlord dont even ask whats your name he just gives you the box..

you know your a jordan head when.......
1. the females in your house have to take the smaller closet...
2. you rock ya j's around the house.....
3. you studder step to aviod other people's feet....
4. you place your j's above anything else....
5. you bring all your friends to release day to hold spots in different lines....
6. you use jb slang....
7. you know every crease/scratch on ya j's
8. you have a subscription to SOLE....
9. you know more about j's than current events....
10. you lock your room to keep ya j's safe......

Lol i can think of sum more when i have sum time.....
roll.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

When you go a full size smaller or bigger just to get your grails
check out everyone's kicks
don't buy anything but food and shoes
walk differently to avoid crowded people
check for weather reports constantly
actually budget your money just for shoes

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

when you move in with your girl and leave the j's at home ( just in case it goes sour).
Lmao... Never thought bout that... AND I am about to move in with my girl.... Defintely going to keep this in mind... LOL

When you almost lose your job cuz your DM has no idea what he's talking about so you take it upon yourself to school him in Jordan 101 and tell himstraight up he's wrong. LOL

I did that the other day and had to just walk away cuz he's telling other people stuff about shoes and had no clue about the shoes he was talking about.

When you "borrow" $500 from your parents joint checking account to buy Stealth XX's and few other shoes and don't tell em. Then get in bigtrouble cuz you didn't pay it back in time.

When you buy yourself a pair, your lil sister a pair, and your lil brother a pair just to they can have better shoes than their friends and hopefully turn theminto a sneakerhead. LOL - It's working too.

When your parents gave up complaining after pair number 30. They know it's just what you do and their is no stopping it.

When you keep a list of shoes to buy later on if you missed out cuz your funds weren't sitting straight.

When you are referred to as "the Jordan guy" at work.

When you start looking for a pair and go "man, I forgot I even had these"

When you should be studying for school but you're on NT - Kinda like right now. SMH at myself

When you have "connections" in cities thousands of miles away from you to help get the releases not in your area.

When their are family rules about not moving, opening, trying on, or touching your shoes without permission.

When you memorize the style number and color code as well as release dates for now reason.

When your wife threatens to throw you out in the street and tells you to build a house with your boxes.....

When you go to yankee game and save the stubs from the floor cuz you get 15% off @ modells cuz there is no restrictions against j's or new releases unlikethe the other top 3 stores...FOOT LOCKER, FOOTACTION & FINISHLINE!!!

when you buy J's and when you get home you leave in your car till wifey/mom's fall asleep....and when they do you tippy toe around the house to yourgarage and tippy toe back to your closet and put em in sneaker stack to make em look that they always was there in case wifey/mom's ask...
wink.gif

when you look at pics of upcoming jays thinking "i cant wait for these to drop"
when you dont have the cash to cop a pair so you call around checking which stores still have em and try to bribe em to hold em for you
when people ask you when new shoes drop
when people are shocked that you didnt get the newest pair

When J's become part of your life budget. The Countdown Packs have been added to my monthly budget along side rent.

That little boys face with the yellow polo is making me tear from laughing, *sighs*, mad funny!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway....
You know your a jordan head when you can watch old movies and spot old jays in the crowd,not even the lead characters...

when u were a different pair of jordans 4 a month straight nothing else even to church..lol

Back
Top Bottom