You know you are a Jordan collector when...

If there is a dark cloud in the sky, rock the dunks...
Walk out of your way 100 yards to not walk in dirt/water/anything harmful...

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

LOL I like a lot of them but this I find my self doing that one often.............How bout when: Your wife says "Babe, no more J's we're saving to buy a house"! and you say "living with your mom is not bad, we just need more closet space for my kicks!"
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

When the waitresses and owner of the bar you frequent ask to see your shoes EVERY time you go in there.
pimp.gif
.....ture story for me....

When you buy fakes and sell them as real Jordans to people that dont no any better....I keed, I keed.
When you got more Jordans than you wife, sister and mom have shoes.

Everytime you spend money you say "$@&! I coulda baught a pair of J's with that"

Too true
laugh.gif
smh.gif

When you could have brought a car w/ the money you spent on J's

When you feel disrespected when you see people wearing fakes

When you wait 2 months after the release date to wear a pair

... When you walk into a FINISHLINE and the manager says to you, "WHY ARE YOU HERE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY JORDANS COMING OUT SOON."
LMAO... damn.. can I just shop!?!?

You know you're a collector when:

You devote one closet to shoes, and 55 pairs out of 109 have a Roman numeral on the box.

When you can remember a time when 4 pairs was all Jordan made in a year.

When you laugh at a mook downtown who wants to trade you a pair of Piss'ikes for a pair of XX 3/4's.

You have Jordan's with no retro card because they were originals.

When people line up for you at work to see what you're wearing. (Happens at least 3 times a week at work)

When people ask you what year the shoes came out, because they can remember having them as a kid.

You can remember when Jordan shorts actually fit above the knee, not the ankle.

When you own more shoes than the entire apartment building you live in.

You can actually go to an office job, and the first think you are thankful for is you can wear Jordans daily.

You know your a jordan/sneaker head when you know your euro size as good as you know you u.s. size....46
pimp.gif

you know your a jordanhead when you flip out when ppl step on back of your shoes...nothing pisses me off more than that

Originally Posted by crod6926

you know your a jordanhead when you flip out when ppl step on back of your shoes...nothing pisses me off more than that

mad.gif
dude I TOTALLY understand... OMG... that it the ABSOLUTE worse.. ANDnine times out of 10 it leaves a mark.. question is.. do you STOP walking to try and fix the scuff right there.. or do you wait until a later time..
I normally step to the side and fix it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

... When you walk into a FINISHLINE and the manager says to you, "WHY ARE YOU HERE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY JORDANS COMING OUT SOON."
LMAO... damn.. can I just shop!?!?
dang that happen to me today lol

Originally Posted by skrew713

...when you have to be very,very quiet so wife doesn't hear you get out of bed/getting ready for release morning.
...when you have to hide or not leave some of those receipts/statements laying around the house.

No doubt....

....or when you try to beat your wife home from work the day you know a pair shoes that you purchadsed online are arriving to the house. I try to get homebefore her so I can hurry up and put the shoes up in a closet and hide the evidence of my purchase.

I know, I should be ashamed of myself.
embarassed.gif

when you hit your friend in the face when, he dare'd steppin at ur j's, and accidentally did step on it when he got out of balance..lol

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by crod6926

mad.gif
dude I TOTALLY understand... OMG... that it the ABSOLUTE worse.. AND nine times out of 10 it leaves a mark.. question is.. do you STOP walking to try and fix the scuff right there.. or do you wait until a later time..
I normally step to the side and fix it
roll.gif
Hahaha I normally step aside and do that too. Or if my bro or sis do that I make them wipe off the scuffs

Originally Posted by Darrylito

When you have to sneak your newest pair in the house,just to keep your mom from nagging.

I had to do this up until the age of 24, then Ma Dukes just kinda gave up
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

22. You save up your lunch money over a month to buy a new pair.

My mom always asks me where my lunch money went for school...

Back
Top Bottom