You learn a lot at the barbershop...

god damn it, now i cant quote worth @+%%. i hate yuku. my barbershop is
pimp.gif
. dudes are hilarious and always playing good music. you'll see a celeb here and there also.

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Clearly everybody in these barbershops are completely ignorant to the religion of Islam... the only one true religion of God & the only religion guaranteed to have never been changed by man

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

ok there buddy

Originally Posted by dreClark

Barbershops talk is some of the best convo's I've ever had

truth

I just hate my barber since childhood is now a 5%er & is always trying to put the pressure on cats when they in the chair

i met a crackhead before who some of the same stuff no lie..its all opinionated but the thing about the masons is true masons shake hands differently than people they place their thumbs in different spots but everything else just sounds like some crackhead spittin out all his trips

I don't really learn a lot from the barbershop but sometimes I do when they dudes in there are talking about what they do in the gym and stuff. But I love hearing the stories they bring up because they have
roll.gif
 or have me wanting me to but I can't because then I would !%*@ up my haircut or lineup haha

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by Nash

that junk about us only using 10% of our brains is a myth and has been disproven several times over

Yeah... it started off in a magazine add... I hate it when people bring that crap up... like when people get strokes you dont hear "ohh!! good thing it happened in the 90 percent percent they didnt use!"
yeah. meanwhile the person who had the stroke is twitching and can't interpret speech correctly.

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Clearly everybody in these barbershops are completely ignorant to the religion of Islam... the only one true religion of God & the only religion guaranteed to have never been changed by man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in before honour killing.

i remember hearing my barber preech and i was like
eek.gif
...then he tried to sell me his mixtape

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by dreClark

Barbershops talk is some of the best convo's I've ever had

truth

I just hate my barber since childhood is now a 5%er & is always trying to put the pressure on cats when they in the chair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

There's a reason why these dudes are cutting hair and not teaching in a classroom.

My-T.

If the pics tell us anything, it's that YOUR barber should at least find a new profession. I don't know about teaching, but...
laugh.gif
coldblooded

laugh.gif
, you must be new.  My-T hairline/forehead jokes go back to the NT/HT days.  Give him props though, he handles it like a champ.

Back
Top Bottom