YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

sighh time to hit thabay. boooooooooooo can barely find my size even on craigslist.. craigslist prices are dropping to around 250-275 so miight haveta bite thebullet?

i was able tpick up a size 9.5 and a 13 at local moms and pops store i have my 2 size 11 ds for the summer

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Info 4rm Justhere4aday... Rmkstore.com has 7.5-9.5 for $250
i dont realy trust them i bought a pair for my friend and the toe box was off on the right shoe

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Info 4rm Justhere4aday... Rmkstore.com has 7.5-9.5 for $250
i dont realy trust them i bought a pair for my friend and the toe box was off on the right shoe

they also charge like 40$ shipping to the US cause they ship from china.
ohwell.gif

eastbay just sent me the "we're sorry" email from this morning. at least I got a 25$ gift card out of it. easiest 25$ I ever made.

Mine just got delivered today... need to rush home and make sure i dont have an empty box like some of the stories ive been reading...

Eastbay just sent me a $25 GC for the Space Jams debacle...not bad. Good way to make some people happy they did not get the shoes. I think I am cool with themnow.
nerd.gif

EDIT - I just saw the above posts...I guess they are sending these to all the "G" orders. Again, good move on behalf of Eastbay/Footlocker etc.

wait are you sure this email is for the ones ordered today? or the ones ordered on the release date?
i made two orders this morning
both mine are processing and says ready to ship
and i just received one email with the 25 dollars from eastbay

I was on my iPhone and noticed I had recieved a email. So it was an email from Foot Locker. They just gave me a $25 gift card. I had placed an order from themon the midnight release. After all the crashing, I had checked out and submit my order. Got an order number and everything. So I was waiting all night for anorder confirmation. I usually recieve the order confirmation right after the order is processed, but not in this case. I stayed up for like an hour and a halfthen i went to bed. Woke up around 3 AM, got on NT and seen FL had a FSR. So I had to go with an 11.5 and submitted my order. Got a confirmation like rightafter I ordered then went to bed. That morning got a email from FTL saying my order couldn't be fulfilled. I knew that was going to happen, but I did getmy pair from FL.

I'm a definitely put that gift card to use. lol

asianimage thanks
really really confused right now about this whole thing
just hoping i get the pairs i ordered this morning

Originally Posted by rareair45

wait are you sure this email is for the ones ordered today? or the ones ordered on the release date?
i made two orders this morning
both mine are processing and says ready to ship
and i just received one email with the 25 dollars from eastbay

I am pretty sure its for the RD people that got the "G" orders that were cancelled.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

With regards to dealing with FNL's CS, when you get through to someone and they tell you that it's still processing, DON'T STOP THERE!!! ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CURRENT LOCATION WHERE THE REQUEST IS PENDING AT!!! Then, ask if they can call said location to get an update as to whether that location has stock for your order or not.

Literally, I've called every day and my order bounced around from store to to store a total of 9 times!!!! They've said that if their system is unable to locate the shoe after 10 attempts/10 business days (w/c ever comes 1st), the order will be cancelled and you'll receive a refund...

SERIOUSLY, IF YOUR ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING, GET ON THE HORN AND HAVE THEM FOLLOW UP!!!

Hope this helps.

P
Thanks man. But Ghetto Lady #2 answered this time and actually tried to check where the current location is at for my order. She came back tellingme she knew nothing and that they will try another store. Haha. Couldn't go ballistic again because still at work. Unlikely I will get the shoe now...Hopefully FNL hooks me up with a $25 card.

i remember receiving an $25 gc from EB during the DMP XI/VI debacle after some well-choice email after some bitter disappointment. they (EB) refuse to improveor they love the hype of these releases.
devil.gif
you would think that after all theseyears.....some improvement would be in store. o well.

I got one from eastbay.

To those that ordered from multiple stores did you get it from them as well? My orders from Eastbay, Footlocker, AND Champs all got canceled.

I got a GC from Champ's for 25. I also ordered from FTL. FTL, Champs, and Eastbay are all the same company, so you only get 1 gift card

i got the gift card too, but now that i think about, this will inadvertently cause another online catastrophe being that the VIs are released next month andthe expiration for this gift card is the end of next month as well
...unless eastbay learns from this and puts a pair/limit on orders, here we go again folks
sick.gif

i just got that $25 gift card email too, tried to see if they had restock/cancels but no go... so ill use it on a shirt or jersey or somethin

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

i got the gift card too, but now that i think about, this will inadvertently cause another online catastrophe being that the VIs are released next month and the expiration for this gift card is the end of next month as well
...unless eastbay learns from this and puts a pair/limit on orders, here we go again folks
sick.gif

as long as people dont jump on the hype-bus.....or resellers digging really deep into their pockets and copping 10+ pairs.

Back
Top Bottom