YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

im checking nt boston in the am they told me theres going to be a restock sometime this week but they could be full of it we will see i just whant another size11 and im happy

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

lol everyone seems soo happy with fl, eastbay etc. You all realize that your not getting your kicks, but instead a $25 gift card that expires in 1 month. I wouldn't be as happy as most of you.. but maybe im just a big grump lol. Guess thats better than nothing.
I knew I had little chance to acquire a pair online. I got my pair the next morning at FNL anyway so the GC is icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Koudie From BroOklyn wrote:

i didn't expect these to sell out as quick as they did. even if they did sell i expected them to be available for at least a week or so after RD. I was
wrong, most of us were.
ohwell.gif
wooooooah! u said available at least a week after RD?

i figured they would be an easy cop on RD but not a week or so later... i knew it was gonna b harder than expected when i started hearing the size runs stores
were getting. i made out pretty good tho.

u made out OK??
roll.gif

i think u did a little better than OK.
wink.gif

props to u sir for the inside info out the blue.
pimp.gif

Hmmm. Anyone else get an apology coupon from footlocker?
Just got one with $25 coupon since i placed an order that didn't go through for the spacejams.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

I got my Space Jams from Eastbay today. I can't believe they shipped them with a sticker on the box saying "Air Jordan Retro 11 Blk/Ryl/Wht sz 14". Then right next to it there is a green stick saying "DO NOT OPEN" like that is going to stop somebody. I'm just happy they got here!!!
I got the same thing except my 4 pairs were inside a bigger box that covered all that up.
Makes sense. Looks like the "do not open" sign was for the employees at the warehouse.
laugh.gif
And that the spacejams were all boxed up already. No wonder they came double boxed cuz usually when you order one shoe, they ship in plastic bag.

mine aint come double boxed, im just lucky

I called eastbay today and spoke with a customer service rep and I had asked him were there any cancellations or putbacks on the Space jams andhe laughed hysterically for about 1 minute. I then told him my situation that i ordered a size 14 and recieved an 8.5 and he started laughing again. He thentold me that there wouldnt be a restock and is there anything that I can help you with an I told him no and he replied good luck and started laughing againhysterically and said goodbye.

fea15c500861a6742dffadffe55b4815d4eed4e.x-png

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I called eastbay today and spoke with a customer service rep and I had asked him were there any cancellations or putbacks on the Space jams and he laughed hysterically for about 1 minute. I then told him my situation that i ordered a size 14 and recieved an 8.5 and he started laughing again. He then told me that there wouldnt be a restock and is there anything that I can help you with an I told him no and he replied good luck and started laughing again hysterically and said goodbye.

fea15c500861a6742dffadffe55b4815d4eed4e.x-png
laugh.gif
funny ^#% picture. I can just see someone calling in and this ritzy fritzy guy's face.

Anyway, This is what my shipment from eastbay looked like

i really thin that eastbays phone service line should say this

Welcome to eastbay

To place an order press 1
To request a catalog press 2
For inventory checks order status press 3
For all other inquires press 4
For everyone who thinks they are getting the space jams from us now just hang up or you can
speak to a customer service representative to get laughed at and get a 25 dollar ripoff card.
Press 0 for restock information regarding the Jordan Retro 11s due to the fact that we are going to release 0 information about it

^^ dont tell me those are all for yourself....... lol although im not an 11, im feelin alittle envious. hah

Damn, 2 days, 21 pages deep....

Anyway, after multiple error pages 2-3AM on RD, I woke to slip in 2 separate 2-pair orders around 9, and there were processing until Monday. Shipment came intoday. I'm still waiting to get another sz 10..... hope sumbody magically places that pair back in there inventory soon...
nerd.gif

url
>
url

I guess this is how eastbay sees it you cant replace no space jams with a gift card for 25 dollars

i got my order from eastbay today. 1 size 11.5 to go with my 10.5. these def run small because the 11.5 fits like a glove and i usually wear an 11 or 10.5.this is the first time i have tried an 11.5 and it wasnt to big. now if snipes come thru i will be straight.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I didn't get an email either. I just checked the order status on their website.
this... i checked the order status for my size 10 i ordered and it says closed and has shipping info.... today was a great day for shoes for me.str8 up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got my order from eastbay today. 1 size 11.5 to go with my 10.5. these def run small because the 11.5 fits like a glove and i usually wear an 11 or 10.5. this is the first time i have tried an 11.5 and it wasnt to big. now if snipes come thru i will be straight.

I was kinda po'd that i had to settle with a 11.5 but after i tried them on. they felt so good on my feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

My eastbay order from this morning has been shipped..tracking number says they will b here next Wednesday
mine were also shipped.
pimp.gif

can you shed some light on what time u ordered your pairs this morning? and they were phone orders correct? sizes? lol sorry for 21 questions.
still cant believe after being on top of it all week since r.d i missed the restock

well at least next month there will be VIs. maybe the resell price on those will be good enough to buy a pair of jams

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

My eastbay order from this morning has been shipped..tracking number says they will b here next Wednesday
mine were also shipped.
pimp.gif

can you shed some light on what time u ordered your pairs this morning? and they were phone orders correct? sizes? lol sorry for 21 questions.
still cant believe after being on top of it all week since r.d i missed the restock
I ordered around 9am, just called after someone posted the info, they were like I don't think we have any but let me check low and behold Igot a 10- she even asked me if I had a free shipping code and I read it right off the website.

Originally Posted by epicwin

well at least next month there will be VIs. maybe the resell price on those will be good enough to buy a pair of jams
not if the come out ashy larry style with that suede nonsense.

Todays order of space jams on eastbay just went through! no confirmation but in my account status shows that it is shipped

^^ lol about the vi's.......... it doesnt matter if theyre limited or gr, those will be sitting and imo resale value will be lower than retail lol

and to "kevvv", eastern time right? sounds like u only order 1 pair

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by epicwin

not if the come out ashy larry style with that suede nonsense.

i guess, but im just gonna guess that at after that at least the motorsport VI will probably be in demand

Back
Top Bottom