YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

So to order a pair of space jams you have to CALL eastbay?
if so whats their number and what are the step you've have to take?

sorry for the stupid question, i just didnt get my pair on R.D.
frown.gif

And i've been refreshing my pages 24/7 !

Ordered my size 10 at 9AM EST after checking NT and almost didn't even bother calling because the first person who placed their order hear did so around8AM. Plus only a size 14 showed up on eastbay, I figured it was too late. Luckily it worked out.

I also didn't receive an email but just checked the status and have my tracking number from UPS. Finally can rest somewhat assured, can't believe thebig sticker from eastbay saying steal me though.

Originally Posted by marsloves

frown.gif

they were only around early in the morning today

My Eastbay order from this morning has shipped as well.

No email, just checked my order status through the site.

Big thanks to the guy that posted the info this morning. Happy New Year to you sir.

I found out my local Footlocker had a FSR today of one pair of each size minus the 10.5 and 11.5 restock shipment. They were supposed to get them around 1PM,so I got there at 11:30AM and asked some workers, but they were all clueless. I called them and they said they got them earlier around 12 and sold out. Me andmy homies were around the store the entire time and they kept telling us they didn't get nothing.
smh.gif

Then I just found out the GM bought everything besides the 7.5..
indifferent.gif

^^ wish i could also get a peaceful sleep t.n but noooooooooooooo i had to be born on the WEST COAST.....FTL. im assuming all who hopped on the re-stock thismorning lives in "Biggies coast?"

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by marsloves

frown.gif

they were only around early in the morning today
Yeah but was the size options available or did you have to call and find out?

You had to call and find out. Only size 14 showed up online. But they had some 10's and 12's and I think I saw someone say they ordered a 10.5.

Guy I spoke to was surprised to see they had other sizes since the website wasn't showing them.

Im glad my lady friend at FNL was able to get one more size12 transferred in for me.

If anyone of yall is good with a FNL manager I would ask them to check there item locator and see if they can get pairs shipped in from anotherFNL.

Didn't receive my confirmation email (I was one of those that placed an order around 8:30 AM EST), but I just called Eastbay (Again) and received my UPStracking number. Shoes should be here on the 6th of Jan, but after hearing some of the stories I guess I should now worry about some UPS employee boostingthem!

Added bonus: I also received a $25 gift card from Champs for their release night debacle!

All in all, a pretty good day...

just got off the phone with them something about my cc not being verified but they say they will ship out tomorrow,, i got a size 10 but im really a size 9.5anybody go up .5
size one these, i hope they fit

i ordered mine at 7:45am Central Time.

got some size 10s...

i posted that International Number...

Happy New Years Everybody

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I found out my local Footlocker had a FSR today of one pair of each size minus the 10.5 and 11.5 restock shipment. They were supposed to get them around 1PM, so I got there at 11:30AM and asked some workers, but they were all clueless. I called them and they said they got them earlier around 12 and sold out. Me and my homies were around the store the entire time and they kept telling us they didn't get nothing.
smh.gif

Then I just found out the GM bought everything besides the 7.5..
indifferent.gif
what Footlocker was this?

is there a differnece btween the "715" international and 800 domestic number? different wearhouse and different stocks?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

is there a differnece btween the "715" international and 800 domestic number? different wearhouse and different stocks?

I'd go with the international number because I called the 800 number first and dude told me they were sold out. Then proceeded to call the internationalnumber and success.

i was able to order my pair this morning around 830 EST using the REG 1800 number, just had to speak with the right person.
first person said they were sold out. so i called back and spoke with sum1 else and he actually came through for me

There's a lot of lying about getting successful orders going on in this entire thread. No finger pointing in particular.

Just called eastbay international.It's 11:42pm central time.Spoke to a girl named tiffany.She said there will be no more spacejams.No more restocks.Alsosaid no more restock for finishline, footlocker, and footaction because she said they all share the same warehouse....hope its not true..

lady from eastbay told me that there will indeed be more sizes posted somebody got my size 14 and I recieved their 8.5 eastbays screw up and they wont evenhold me a pair even though they screwed my order up

Back
Top Bottom