YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

The next real restocks are going to be in major chain stores when pairs that don't sell in Europe get sent to the U.S. in the summer time

i ordered from footalog last week still havent recieved it and still havent gotten a tracking number.......did anyone order frm there?

Hey does anyone in nyc know if any stores in nyc are getting a restock anywhere I was told that a restock on 34th footlocker was going to get one this week butthey said weren't sure when

Originally Posted by ian626

i ordered from footalog last week still havent recieved it and still havent gotten a tracking number
footalog is crazy

i ordered the true blue's from them when the first dropped and it took like

a week and a half to get a response from them 2 weeks for a tracking # which was incorrect ( # was for a order that was 8 months old)

and about 3 1/2 weeks to get my shoes, i will never order from them again.........................peace

Really? I ordered my Spacejams from Footalog back in September and it only took 5 days to receive my shoes. I got my tracking number in about 2 days.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Really? I ordered my Spacejams from Footalog back in September and it only took 5 days to receive my shoes. I got my tracking number in about 2 days.

well they must of really fixed things because it was not just me who it happen to

it was a hole bunch of people on here

after the true blue release they must of learned there lesson and was ready for this release...............................peace

resellers = the devil and his son....ahhahaahaha

I got mine via eastbay, had to sit through about 20 minutes of processing then the magic numbers came up, i went to bed smiling ear to ear.

Yo, the dude at the Hibbets murfreesboro is TRIPPING! I asked him " Hey, you guys have the Space Jam 11's?" He says "Do you actually live inMurfreesboro?" I said no and he says "Well you're gonna have to stop calling this store ok?" And then he hangs up the phone! That dude isLUCKY he's not within driving distance
frown.gif
actin all soft!!!!!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Yo, the dude at the Hibbets murfreesboro is TRIPPING! I asked him " Hey, you guys have the Space Jam 11's?" He says "Do you actually live in Murfreesboro?" I said no and he says "Well you're gonna have to stop calling this store ok?" And then he hangs up the phone! That dude is LUCKY he's not within driving distance
frown.gif
actin all soft!!!!!

roll.gif
People must of been calling in from all over.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Yo, the dude at the Hibbets murfreesboro is TRIPPING! I asked him " Hey, you guys have the Space Jam 11's?" He says "Do you actually live in Murfreesboro?" I said no and he says "Well you're gonna have to stop calling this store ok?" And then he hangs up the phone! That dude is LUCKY he's not within driving distance
frown.gif
actin all soft!!!!!

roll.gif
People must of been calling in from all over.

LOL no joke man! I know as soon as folks saw that info, they got 100 calls, but man, take the phone off the hook LOL!

called my local hibbets.they have all kids sizes 3 and a half to 7 in stock just to let yall know...dont know if they do the whole search thing like footlocker

I FINALLY got a pair from my boy at City Sports...size 11.5 for $150 FLAT!!! I'm stoked, though I was gonna have to pay resale prices....

He works at a HIBBETT's in MURFREESBORO
laugh.gif
.... he's never talkedto so many walks of life in a single day...

and never will again

Originally Posted by SlickBrick

footlocker mississippi has a size 14 if any1 wants it (228-385-2438). u guys shud thank J671 for the info.

im still lookin for my first pair of SJ in 8.5 or 9. PM me if u kno any1 sellin it

uptempoair.com has size 8.5 left
$260. Free Shipping

WAIT A MINUTE?

WE CAN'T BUY OR SELL IN THIS THREAD?

NO WONDER WHY THERE'S A TON OF REMINDERS THROUGHOUT THE POST AND IT'S CLEARLY STATED IN THE TITLE...

DUH.

SOMEONE PM ME AND EXPLAIN WHY MY POST GOT EDITED.

MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE NO BUY/SELL/TRADE RULE??

called my local FL and asked about ship to store, said I had 2 come in and place order. Jumped in car and came up here....STORE CLOSED!!

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

called my local FL and asked about ship to store, said I had 2 come in and place order. Jumped in car and came up here....STORE CLOSED!!
well sir, if i were u, id be sure to get to that store ASAP tomorrow. lurkers and/or other dudes with ur size will do the same.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by debs 168

What is taking them so long to ship the orders out tho? I'm happy they're having a restock but what about those that ordered from the initial shipment? Or did they oversell and are leaving us on hold until the restock?? I thi k that's what it is because the other dude said they would ship out at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. So rather than give us a refund so that we can look elsewhere, they would rather hold onto our money until they can honor the order.

That's bull. I want my sneakers NOW. I hate paying for a specific type of shipping and the sneakers get here well after the normal dates because of stuff like this. Weak.
yeah im getting impatient too. if they lied to me about shipping my order out this week or early next week and the are trying to get me to hold on until 1/14/09 they got another thing coming. if i dont have shipping confirmation before tuesday of next week i will just get my refund though paypal. i talked to a guy that ordered a size 9.5 after i had ordered and his order has already shipped out from snipes via dhl. why cant these peice of ****e shoe sites just sell what they have instock and have there servers update everytime someone places an order. i mean its 2010 and big corporations like eastbay cant even release a shoe online without crashing, but the i phone you order from has no problem working properly.
i know the three of us ordered from that website with a quickness on christmas day via translation. where did you hear that they will hold ourmoney until the 14? this is disappointing.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by crbeezy

same with me, on two occasions nikefind found pairs at nt ny but when i call them they always say space jams are a done deal.

sorry about this, but where can you use nike-find? is it on the nike website? thanks

i called up the cs number they gave earlier in the thread and had them search their inventory across the states. as far as hibberts in texas is involved, ithink i called about 30 stores and only a handful around major cities got them in but sold out like the larger chains. and these resellers officially taxed mefor the last time, next major release i got to jump on the bandwagon and bleed swoosh for a couple of pairs if this is how its gonna be for every popular retrorelease.

Back
Top Bottom