YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

dom. i wore the same pair to the release, people were sweatin hard!!

Originally Posted by skep

by far the best made AJ's in years. The sock liner is kingly. The only other shoe that I bought that was made from better materials was the Yeezy.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Finally found a second pair for retail at my local Hibbet Sports by luck yesterday. It wasnt my size but i would've been stupid to pass up and since alot of places chargin round $300
smh.gif
i had to cop. Now I got my sz 11 to rock and a 8.5 to keep on ice for the future
pimp.gif

I normally don't do this, but I just had to on this comment. If you wear a 11, what exactly is keeping a pr of 8.5 on ice for the future gonig to do foryou??? You have kids???

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Finally found a second pair for retail at my local Hibbet Sports by luck yesterday. It wasnt my size but i would've been stupid to pass up and since alot of places chargin round $300
smh.gif
i had to cop. Now I got my sz 11 to rock and a 8.5 to keep on ice for the future
pimp.gif

I normally don't do this, but I just had to on this comment. If you wear a 11, what exactly is keeping a pr of 8.5 on ice for the future gonig to do for you??? You have kids???

^^Nope no kids. I got them because I plan on trading for my size but if not, I'll hold on to em for the nostalgic purposes

Originally Posted by The7onius

Anyone else having problems with the sizing? i bought my original size and their
mad.gif
tight

^^Mine sure did. But after the second wear it was all good. These broke in surprisingly quick too

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

Originally Posted by skep

by far the best made AJ's in years. The sock liner is kingly. The only other shoe that I bought that was made from better materials was the Yeezy.

agreed 100% that gold liner is smokin the guy at foot action remembered me because of my shoes when i went to pick up the space jams n all the dudes waitin inline behind me kept lookin down at em a shame they can only release one pair of shoes with fire materials

Originally Posted by bmoore34

smh.gif
pimp.gif

I normally don't do this, but I just had to on this comment. If you wear a 11, what exactly is keeping a pr of 8.5 on ice for the future gonig to do for you??? You have kids???

Make it simple for ya! He buys this one and IF he decides he wants another one in his size later on, he doesnt have to spend $300-$400 to get them, he simplyoff's the one he has and then picks up his size! Got it?

Ok so I wake up this morning *hung over* and realize it's 9:45, so I throw on some clothes and race up to Footlocker. Go in and tell the guy I'm tryinto buy a pair of sz 14 SJs that are at a Footlocker in MS. Dude calls the MS store and seconds after getting someone on the phone hangs up and tells me thatthey already sold them. I'm like !%%?!?!? He asks me for the number again and calls back, this time he's told they DO have the sz 14, and he gets theSKU so that he can place the order. Then he's like "Now the system is telling me that I can't order them because no store has a sz 14 available.So either somebody bought them that fast, or their computers aren't up yet." At this point I'm starting to smell BS....dude takes my cell # downand says he'll "see what he can do" and call me back.

I walk out of the store, call the Footlocker in MS and ask if they have the shoes, chick tells me yes but someone just called saying that they system won'tlet them order them and she hangs up. I call ANOTHER footlocker here in SA and explain to them what's been goin on. Lady basically tells me that becausethe shoe was so limited and since stores sold out so fast, that they basically can't place ship-to-store order for the shoes. She went on and on about howwith shoes like that once they sell out they can't really place any orders for it and it isn't in their systems anymore because there will be norestock. And to pour salt in the wound, she suggested that I go on ebay and look at buying a pair from a reseller.

What a way to start off 2010. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Ok so I wake up this morning *hung over* and realize it's 9:45, so I throw on some clothes and race up to Footlocker. Go in and tell the guy I'm tryin to buy a pair of sz 14 SJs that are at a Footlocker in MS. Dude calls the MS store and seconds after getting someone on the phone hangs up and tells me that they already sold them. I'm like !%%?!?!? He asks me for the number again and calls back, this time he's told they DO have the sz 14, and he gets the SKU so that he can place the order. Then he's like "Now the system is telling me that I can't order them because no store has a sz 14 available. So either somebody bought them that fast, or their computers aren't up yet." At this point I'm starting to smell BS....dude takes my cell # down and says he'll "see what he can do" and call me back.

I walk out of the store, call the Footlocker in MS and ask if they have the shoes, chick tells me yes but someone just called saying that they system won't let them order them and she hangs up. I call ANOTHER footlocker here in SA and explain to them what's been goin on. Lady basically tells me that because the shoe was so limited and since stores sold out so fast, that they basically can't place ship-to-store order for the shoes. She went on and on about how with shoes like that once they sell out they can't really place any orders for it and it isn't in their systems anymore because there will be no restock. And to pour salt in the wound, she suggested that I go on ebay and look at buying a pair from a reseller.

What a way to start off 2010. Thoughts?
sounds like u need to PM that dude that posted they were there and hope he is kind enough to grab them for you.
i hate inconsistent stories from employees. and a size 14 is sooOoOOooOo uncommon, i cant imagine why they wouldnt ship.

BTW - JUST CHECKED EBAY.
looks like a finishline in kansas had at least a size 9 on 12/28... freaking 5 days after release date. so there is hope that pairs are out there. idk how longthis link will last but here is the receipt from the seller:
2zf739k.jpg

Called my local Hibbett's this morning, but lady said that there "are no Air Jordans there". Wondering if I should take a trip out there and seefor myself? She sounded sleepy and hungover ...

Great start to 2010 for me. Finishline.com came through for me last week. Local Footlocker helped me out as well. Got a $25 GC from Eastbay from my"G" order.
Next up...AJ VI
-sf77
28b251ae6651f2d74f78caa9aed281f8b69426e.jpg

a7a35035e1e45399219c4d5a810a40ca46ccc9d.jpg

^^ man, pic is making me droooooooooooooool lol my size too!! hope this new year is good to me and i fianlly stumble upon a 10.5.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Coulda just been an employee that held the pair Bigj.
good point!

shoefreak77, can u disclose the location of your footlocker now that u got urpairs? and if there are any left?

alright heres the deal ....I just scooped the 14 for fam..footlocker is claiming that in order to transfer the shoes to other stores, they have to be atleast3-4 weeks available in store before they can transfer...so heads up people ....there might be a chance...

SINCE I COULDN'T FOLLOW THE RULES, MY POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO REPEAT THE RULES!

NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING!!

Good Looking j671. You told me an address of a foot locker that had 1 last size 14 to give the foot locker around my way. I went to my foot locker here inJersey and he said he had 1 size in the back that was a transfer and it was my size!!!! The hunt for the 2nd pair is over. And these have a bit of a blue tintto them too which is cool. Good Luck to everyone getting their pairs and happy new year.

No problem..glad I could help some folks.got bad news about spacejams in guam.they didn't get any.sorry folks..goodluck to everyone.let's help eachother out

just talked to the manage at one of my local spots which happens to be a ftl. not looking good a far as restocks go.

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

got my first pair from osneaker the other day.....IMMACULATE PAIR!!!
eek.gif

when u say that, u mean no little dots, no funny cutting of the patent leather etc.? pics? just got my 2nd pair 4rm eastbay yesterday and they look a lil diff.4rm the ones i got 4rm my footaction in NC.

If I have the space jams OG 2001 deadstock and a guy is selling me the 09s for 250, do yall think I should pull the trigger on them or just wear the OG spacejams and get the 09s later thanks NKTalk Also does anyone know if the space jams run true to size or not and are the skinnier as far as the width goes ascompared to the OGs because I have a wide foot

Back
Top Bottom