YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Tired of calling around, checking for restocks and losing last minute auctions on ebay so I decided to pull the trigger on sneakerpost today. Hopefully thesite is legit because Ive never used it before. Now I can focus on the VI's which is supposedly another limited gr release smh.

hey guys vmv inc has sizes 9 thru 13 and the price is between 249-279 depending on the size go check it out hopefully this is helpful for people still lookingfor them

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on release night cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Well who's effin fault is that ? You snooze you lose.

Yup. The same dudes who be sayin "No ones camping for these LOL, Im walking it a couple hours after the store opens and swoop these up with noproblem" is the same dudes who will be 1st in line
laugh.gif

THIS POST IS IN DANGER OF BEING LOCKED.

TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

CLEAN IT UP OR THIS ENTIRE POST WILL BE THROWN OUT ALONG WITH THE MEMBERS WHO KEEP BREAKING THE RULES.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by CPinoy

yall seen this?

LOL "You see the movie Space Jam? That was the last time these came out!"

See that's what happens when you get newbies out there on TV, passin out all kinds of false info lol

yeah he didnt know anything kid just buying because their jordan and everybody wants them thats how it is nowdays the real info when spacejam movie came out the shoes were made for jordan only the OG first time they were release to public was 2000 so the 2009 spacejams are the retro no re-retro
grin.gif

Exactly, a lot of people have their info mixed up on these. Arden looks different though. Haven't been there in a long +@! time.

Originally Posted by raptors29

yall seen this?

See that's what happens when you get newbies out there on TV, passin out all kinds of false info lol

yeah he didnt know anything kid just buying because their jordan and everybody wants them thats how it is nowdays the real info when spacejam movie came out the shoes were made for jordan only the OG first time they were release to public was 2000 so the 2009 spacejams are the retro no re-retro
grin.gif

Exactly, a lot of people have their info mixed up on these. Arden looks different though. Haven't been there in a long +@! time.

not sure if you were joking or not, but you're wrong

For the people who ordered from Snipes has any of your order got shipped out? or any updates with your order? Mine is in "In Bearbeitung"

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by raptors29

yall seen this?

grin.gif

not sure if you were joking or not, but you're wrong

2 ways to look at it>>>>>>>>>

#1 you consider the jams jordan wore and those ultra exclusive pe's that went out as OG's, 2000= retros, and 2009 as re-retros

#2 you dont consider those OG's b/c they never released to the public, then 2000= OG's, 2009= Retros

nerver gave it muchthought til this release,a alllllllllllllllllthough owned 2 pairs of 2000, id go with option #2,

gonna make a round through the l.a - orange county area over the next week, let this new years fortune kick in!!

nerd.gif

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everythingelse after would be a reproduction, or retro.

ok now you got me, icant remember if box said retro, but they def come with a retro card...

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

what store is ubiq?

be prepared to get shot , stabbed or knuckled down if you go anywhere near any ubiq.
QFT.. even the one in the gallery at 9th and market is dangerous. a little over a year ago, couple of thugs waited in a nearby bathroom just tojump some defenseless old people for some change.. but really though it's not that serious, i shop at ubiq (walnut and gallery) once in a while, nothingreally goes down except when pharell comes down. sadly i'm not in town atm.. but i already got my 2 pairs.

this a restock forthem or initial shipment? if its their first, wonder why so late..... if its a restock, maybe the rest of us still have hope. hopefully.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

anyone else here receive a $25 gift card from Eastbay because of the whole Space Jam fiasco?
grin.gif
I might use it on the white/red XII's .

Damn, I should have put my order through with Eastbay too, knowing that they would cancel. Then I would've had Space Jams and a $25 giftcard to use withbing cashback.

got my 25 dollar gift card from them on the 30th might milk them for another one and use on the 12s myself

I agree to disagree with that but it's a learning lesson. Don't trust anybody. If u want something cop early. If u overpay cool. Whatever. U still gotthem. Ppl spent less to own them early than the ppl that copped after the release.

Personally I would rather spend 250 knowing I'm getting a pair. As it stands now these sites have yet to ship or shipped but usps, dhl, ems is on a breakand the wait is real long. Then 838404 ppl are posting their pickup pics. It makes the wait even longer. I'd rather cop off some site early than go throughthis again.

No word on snipes long +%! delay. What gives. Bout to pick up Rosetta stone and curse these ppl out in German.

Originally Posted by debs 168

I agree to disagree with that but it's a learning lesson. Don't trust anybody. If u want something cop early. If u overpay cool. Whatever. U still got them. Ppl spent less to own them early than the ppl that copped after the release.

Personally I would rather spend 250 knowing I'm getting a pair. As it stands now these sites have yet to ship or shipped but usps, dhl, ems is on a break and the wait is real long. Then 838404 ppl are posting their pickup pics. It makes the wait even longer. I'd rather cop off some site early than go through this again.

No word on snipes long +%! delay. What gives. Bout to pick up Rosetta stone and curse these ppl out in German.
i read a couple posts back about someone being able to see the shipment details on his account. i cant find the truck for dhl anywhere on thepage, where the orange begins. mine still stays something about paypal and we ordered on the 24th.

is Sneaker Post.com LEGIT I just ordered my 11.5's using paypal. Figured if they're NO good that PayPal will return my $.
Please LMK if any1 has delt w/ them in the past.

Originally Posted by VVILL

what store is ubiq?

be prepared to get shot , stabbed or knuckled down if you go anywhere near any ubiq.
QFT.. even the one in the gallery at 9th and market is dangerous. a little over a year ago, couple of thugs waited in a nearby bathroom just to jump some defenseless old people for some change.. but really though it's not that serious, i shop at ubiq (walnut and gallery) once in a while, nothing really goes down except when pharell comes down. sadly i'm not in town atm.. but i already got my 2 pairs.

laugh.gif
Funny how the one on Walnut Street is actually in a really nicelocation of Philly., a couple stores down from Tiffany's, yet you guys talking like it's in the hood.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

this a restock forthem or initial shipment? if its their first, wonder why so late..... if its a restock, maybe the rest of us still have hope. hopefully.
It's a true restock.

6de156570a68af7e7db12dfff2a0c62a471ec87.x-png

I called sneaker post and some old lady answered the phone and I asked are they going to or have they recieved the space jams in a size 14 and she sold no.I can just imagine if someone had a website selling shoes from their house when grandma answers the phone

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by VVILL

what store is ubiq?

QFT.. even the one in the gallery at 9th and market is dangerous. a little over a year ago, couple of thugs waited in a nearby bathroom just to jump some defenseless old people for some change.. but really though it's not that serious, i shop at ubiq (walnut and gallery) once in a while, nothing really goes down except when pharell comes down. sadly i'm not in town atm.. but i already got my 2 pairs.

laugh.gif
Funny how the one on Walnut Street is actually in a really nice location of Philly., a couple stores down from Tiffany's, yet you guys talking like it's in the hood.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

It's a true restock.
I wouldnt be so sure of a "true restock" when they only have a couple pairs.

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on release night cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Well who's effin fault is that ? You snooze you lose.

I'm not that worried about buddy! I got 5 pairs so I guess I didn't lose. Possibly 7 if finishline gets my other 2.

How many did you get?
Bwahahahha...I'm glad you have $1225 laying around you can spend on sneakers. Hopefully you got enough money left to pay your mortgage andbills, wait let me guess you don't own a house right ? Well I hope your rent money didn't go into the space jams. I guess you could live in thestreets, but at least your seven pairs of space jams can live with you.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

how much smaller does the space jams run because i heard that they dont run true to size and the are narrower

For future reference, skim through the thread and most likely questions like these are answered in a thread this big. BUt to answer your question, according tosome people it runs a half size too small or they are true to size. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom