YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

7Y= biggest GS size (wifey wears it)
wink.gif

7= smallest men's size

btw seanj- My '00s are fine I'm sure others would agree; its mostly in how they were stored the last nine years that willdetermine "wearability"

As I've said before, they were DS until late '07 and worn 4 times at the most since then. I've compared them to my '09s so I've seen themrecently and they look/feel fine as far as integrity goes.

smokin.gif

I walked into footlocker, finishline, champs, and footaction and they all told me pretty much the same thing. "No more restocks of any kind, these wereLIMITED, ALL Jordan retro releases are limited."

Don't know what to make of that. :/

anyone else here receive a $25 gift card from Eastbay because of the whole Space Jam fiasco?
grin.gif
I might use it on the white/red XII's .

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Had too pay reseller prices...
smh.gif

how much? And am i the only one who thinks some stores will restock the first month of january?
What the heezy? The FIRST MONTH OF JANUARY???

LOL I doubt there will be any "Re-stocks" in the sense that you may be thinking. There might be some shoes that pop up from stores that didnt sellwell, or their original shipment was delayed etc. I remember I snatched about 8 pairs of CG XI's when they released at NT LV because they had a delayedshipment and I just happened to walk in that day
smile.gif

Seriously, are yall delusional to actually believe that Online or Instore restocks are coming?! These are DONE. Like I said, call around low keyFTL,FL,Champs,FAs around the country and HOPE that they still have some in stock.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

7Y= biggest GS size (wifey wears it)
wink.gif

7= smallest men's size

btw seanj- My '00s are fine I'm sure others would agree; its mostly in how they were stored the last nine years that will determine "wearability"

As I've said before, they were DS until late '07 and worn 4 times at the most since then. I've compared them to my '09s so I've seen them recently and they look/feel fine as far as integrity goes.

smokin.gif
Ok, when did that change? 6 used to be the largest youth size and mens started at 6.5. I guess thats what happens when you get all old, they evenchange the sizes on you without you noticing
frown.gif

I dont think retail stores other than niketowns will restock..at least they dont around here....I can say that my local footlocker got 2 shipments before therelease date...i think retailers tried to get their stock into the stores before the release. Online retailers might offer restocks due to cancellations,returns, declined credit...I dont think we will see any retailers with a FSR...maybe NDC..but i doubt it...with that said, i wish everyone the best of luckfinding a pair at a price they feel is fair.
-sf77

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

anyone else here receive a $25 gift card from Eastbay because of the whole Space Jam fiasco?
grin.gif
I might use it on the white/red XII's .

I got one as well, I think i'm going to hold onto mine until maybe the end of the month and see what surprises JB has for us around say.... the 25th-27th!

Originally Posted by CPinoy

yall seen this?

LOL "You see the movie Space Jam? That was the last time these came out!"

See that's what happens when you get newbies out there on TV, passin out all kinds of false info lol

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by CPinoy

yall seen this?

LOL "You see the movie Space Jam? That was the last time these came out!"

See that's what happens when you get newbies out there on TV, passin out all kinds of false info lol

yeah he didnt know anything kid just buying because their jordan and everybody wants them thats how it is nowdays the real info when spacejam movie came outthe shoes were made for jordan only the OG first time they were release to public was 2000 so the 2009 spacejams are the retro no re-retro
grin.gif

I know this might piss someone off but I passed on these today. Two pairs left, an 8 and a 10. Price was AUD$259.99 (~US$235, US$210 with discount). I hopethat those that really wanted them got them and good luck to the others still searching...

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

ordered. i called and they had a 10 and 12

Mad props man!!!!! My account just got activated is why I just replied. Got mine from eastbay the day after you posted this!!! Thanks a ton!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Seriously, are yall delusional to actually believe that Online or Instore restocks are coming?! These are DONE. Like I said, call around low key FTL,FL,Champs,FAs around the country and HOPE that they still have some in stock.

Then how come UBIQ is restocking instore?

I also ordered 3 from finish line and only got 1. Other 2 are still in processing. Doubt I will get those. Called and they said it was trying the 3rd store forthe other 2 pairs. Guess they try 10 stores before they cancel. Eastbay had 10s and 12s that one day so I got 10 and 12 but I wear an 11. I want 3 pairs totalso I have one to ball in and 2 to keep on ice.

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on releasenight cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on release night cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Well who's effin fault is that ? You snooze you lose.

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

I also ordered 3 from finish line and only got 1. Other 2 are still in processing. Doubt I will get those. Called and they said it was trying the 3rd store for the other 2 pairs. Guess they try 10 stores before they cancel. Eastbay had 10s and 12s that one day so I got 10 and 12 but I wear an 11. I want 3 pairs total so I have one to ball in and 2 to keep on ice.

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on release night cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Gotta treat every release the same. Don't listen to anyone downing the hype. They usually do so for their own reasons.

Back
Top Bottom