YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Ok what I dont get is how the mods didnt notice any of this stuff?

Guy takes a pic of 2 pairs of spacejams .... and sells about 20 pairs.. When I asked him questions about how he was doing that he yelled at me than blocked me... told everyone he would get tracking numbers yesterday(2nd) .. O well ill get my money back from paypal but what eles can i do?
How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulatewhat goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. Youfigured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number ofstaff attempting to moderate over [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]80,000[/color] membersin [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]multiple[/color] forums. We can only do so much toprevent things like this from happening.

The [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even banmemberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and propermanagement, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules andregulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to goagainst our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really toblame?

I'm very sorry if you were scammed. I really am. I've been on the short end of a fradulent transaction andit's never fun. I really hope dude comes through and ships out your shoes. If he doesn't, I hope you get your money back.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Guy takes a pic of 2 pairs of spacejams .... and sells about 20 pairs.. When I asked him questions about how he was doing that he yelled at me than blocked me... told everyone he would get tracking numbers yesterday(2nd) .. O well ill get my money back from paypal but what eles can i do?
How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulate what goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. You figured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number of staff attempting to moderate over [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]80,000[/color] members in [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]multiple[/color] forums. We can only do so much to prevent things like this from happening.

The [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even ban memberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and proper management, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules and regulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to go against our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really to blame?

I'm very sorry if you were scammed. I really am. I've been on the short end of a fradulent transaction and it's never fun. I really hope dude comes through and ships out your shoes. If he doesn't, I hope you get your money back.

PREACH!

Did the people who bought from Seajays even bother to contact his refs, or were you to caught up in the hype of trying to get the shoes quick and at a goodprice. If he said he was on vacation until yesterday and today is Sunday give him until Monday to provide a tracking number. Sounds like some people paid thentried to ask for pictures of other sizes, which isn't the smartest thing. You can't jump to conclusions, but may this be a lesson for some of you.Either be patient or file a paypal claim and get your money back.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I don't mind resellers if they try to make a profit off 3 or 4 pairs. But 10+ pairs is just overdoing it and ruins it for everyone who wants a pair. Especially when they have the audacity to charge 300+ for these Space Jams, whether it's a free economy or whatnot. NOBODY WILL BUY IT THAT HIGH, my advice; lower the price to around 250 and people will buy them. DON'T BE TOO GREEDY!

the frist week they came out they were constantly selling for 300+ so a lot of people still expect to get that...i mean i sold a 8.5 on RD on ebay for $335...thats pathetic.
Tell me about it. I checked my local craigslist and dudes be putting 400-500, or even 600 for them.
roll.gif
...Highballers smh
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Did the people who bought from Seajays even bother to contact his refs, or were you to caught up in the hype of trying to get the shoes quick and at a good price. If he said he was on vacation until yesterday and today is Sunday give him until Monday to provide a tracking number. Sounds like some people paid then tried to ask for pictures of other sizes, which isn't the smartest thing. You can't jump to conclusions, but may this be a lesson for some of you. Either be patient or file a paypal claim and get your money back.
well so far he has been keeping in contact with me so im not too worried of course on ANY online im going to be slightly worried but i cant speakfor anybody else but like i said communication has been good

Originally Posted by ijapino

How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulate what goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. You figured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number of staff attempting to moderate over [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]80,000[/color] members in [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]multiple[/color] forums. We can only do so much to prevent things like this from happening.

The [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even ban memberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and proper management, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules and regulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to go against our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really to blame?

I'm very sorry if you were scammed. I really am. I've been on the short end of a fradulent transaction and it's never fun. I really hope dude comes through and ships out your shoes. If he doesn't, I hope you get your money back.
Well put.

At this point I don't care if mine sell or not. I've gotten so many fake offers from people with brand new NT and paypal accounts it's ridiculous. I wish people could just be honest, but I guess when there's a buck to be made they come out of the woodwork.

ijapino wrote:

How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulate what goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. You figured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number of staff attempting to moderate over 80,000 members in multiple forums. We can only do so much to prevent things like this from happening.

The NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even ban memberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and proper management, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules and regulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to go against our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really to blame?

i agree with ijapino

a big scam happens on here a few times a year

but with you all being so thirsty for this release someone took advantage of you and now you want the staff of niketalk to take the blame ?

mind you i would love to see the buy and sell forum change thats another story

but when your foolish you will get got

when you buy and sell on this forum or anywhere on the internet its not a official business or website

as i have done for a few years now

there is always one thing i ask from

A CONTACT NUMBER

a number lets the buyer or the customer that both partys are serious

if there is a problem i don't want to deal with e-mails or texting

i want to get a hold of the person with my money or shoes

if you set yourself up for a scam you needed to be scammed

dont act like a idiot and send money to a stranger

that goes for me and anyone else on here

how many people got scammed for space jams ?

I remember many years a ago a dood got a water bottle with piss from someone off here

Can I get a cliffnotes on this seajays situation? This is my first time reading this thread and there is no way im going back 40+ pages...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

ijapino wrote:

How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulate what goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. You figured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number of staff attempting to moderate over 80,000 members in multiple forums. We can only do so much to prevent things like this from happening.

The NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even ban memberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and proper management, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules and regulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to go against our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really to blame?

i agree with ijapino

a big scam happens on here a few times a year

but with you all being so thirsty for this release someone took advantage of you and now you want the staff of niketalk to take the blame ?

mind you i would love to see the buy and sell forum change thats another story

but when your foolish you will get got

when you buy and sell on this forum or anywhere on the internet its not a official business or website

as i have done for a few years now

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]there is always one thing i ask from[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]A CONTACT NUMBER[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]a number lets the buyer or the customer that both partys are serious[/color]

if there is a problem i don't want to deal with e-mails or texting

i want to get a hold of the person with my money or shoes

if you set yourself up for a scam you needed to be scammed

dont act like a idiot and send money to a stranger

that goes for me and anyone else on here

how many people got scammed for space jams ?

I remember many years a ago a dood got a water bottle with piss from someone off here
THIS.

I thank you for teaching me this years ago, 160... I make sure anybody i'm conducting business with for a first time has my number...

NP jay and more important if you buy off here make sure you have the sellers number

because i know your a legit seller but if your getting something from someone off niketalk

safe guard your self also

i also have to say jay is one of the most legit resellers off niketalk

buy from people like us not fly buy night seller or new people that have not been around for a minute

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

NP jay and more important if you buy off here make sure you have the sellers number

because i know your a legit seller but if your getting something from someone off niketalk

safe guard your self also

i also have to say jay is one of the most legit resellers off niketalk

buy from people like us not fly buy night seller or new people that have not been around for a minute
are u talking about seajays?

If there's anyone who knows what they are talking about its definitely 160.

i have been in this situation......paypal won't do anything.......if they do its gonna take 30days at least, if the scammer take all the money out from hisaccount, there is no way paypal can refund you your money, till the scammer puts money in his account, which i doubt he will. nobody can help you get yourmoney back, you just gotta find his address and kick his butt

I paid with my card so I just have to call the bank which ill do monday , if he hasnt all ready refunded me.. He unblocked me , so I sent him a email

I too was gonna pick up from him but he seemed kinda fishy... PM me if you want me to text him.. I have his number...

whats crackin with my post being deleted, all i asked was if anybody in the central texas area knows of any stores potentially still having a pair or two

Originally Posted by crbeezy

whats crackin with my post being deleted, all i asked was if anybody in the central texas area knows of any stores potentially still having a pair or two
You need to be careful how you word your posts. The post I hid of yours was asking for a retail hookup.

wow this thread has got out of hand people getting scammed i think mods shouls lock this and move on sj are sold out

Originally Posted by rauls054

wow this thread has got out of hand people getting scammed i think mods shouls lock this and move on sj are sold out
? lock it so that people that might be getting scammed CANT warn others?
Let the mods decide if the thread should be locked and you should move on from this thread then.

BTW - Looks like seajays told some people he would be shipping after he gets home on the 2nd (a saturday) so its possible the kicks will go out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were original colorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3 times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box when release in 2000
grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the 23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was 95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the last time the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
What also bothers me are scammers. Hope every NT that got scammed by seajays paid with paypal.
Uhhhh, NEGATORY sir! The PE that MJ wore in the movie had a 23 on back
smile.gif
i seen space jams w/ da 45 in da back...too

Right.
laugh.gif
at dude raising the font size. Well, to me I consider"player exclusives" to be on the court, and MJ had those PE SJs on the Orlando series with the 45 on the back. If I can also recall Ahmad Rashad onthe sideline doin a segment, wearing those 45 Spacejams or he was holding em and wearin the concords....or vice versa.

Plus I've seen NTers on here with those PE spacejams. I've never seen(other than the movie) the spacejams that he wore in the movie. Maybe it was onlyone pair and MJ has it?

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

i have been in this situation......paypal won't do anything.......if they do its gonna take 30days at least, if the scammer take all the money out from his account, there is no way paypal can refund you your money, till the scammer puts money in his account, which i doubt he will. nobody can help you get your money back, you just gotta find his address and kick his butt

dtales.....the process takes nearly a month and the seller doesn't have to have money on the paypal account. Paypal is like a bank and they have money from all the fees they've accumalated. Why would I have a debit card from paypal if they weren't a bank or credit institution. Once a dispute or claim is placed the sellers paypal account gets locked, or frozen, to make any other transactions. I've also heard from other people that buyers can still submit payments but the seller cannot retrieve the funds. lol, looking at the money but cannot withdraw it must hurt.

Justhere4aday
u should slap yourself for even thinking that any NT mod is going to help you. Haven't you noticed why the previous thread and threads were locked? That's some other forum type bs right there....like you were livin under a rock...
indifferent.gif

You should slap your self since you cant read... I didnt buy from him using the thread. I used buying/selling section. The right spot

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were original colorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3 times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box when release in 2000
grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the 23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was 95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the last time the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
What also bothers me are scammers. Hope every NT that got scammed by seajays paid with paypal.
Uhhhh, NEGATORY sir! The PE that MJ wore in the movie had a 23 on back
smile.gif
i seen space jams w/ da 45 in da back...too

Yes, samples, but the ones he's talking about, the PE made for the movie had a #23 on em
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom