YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Ok what I dont get is how the mods didnt notice any of this stuff?

Guy takes a pic of 2 pairs of spacejams .... and sells about 20 pairs.. When I asked him questions about how he was doing that he yelled at me than blocked me... told everyone he would get tracking numbers yesterday(2nd) .. O well ill get my money back from paypal but what eles can i do?
How the hell are we supposed to know what goes on through PM's and emails?? All we can do is regulate what goes on through the postings. So many people were inpatient enough to ignore our rules they got the last couple Space Jam posts locked/deleted. You figured people would have gotten the hint by now. Now that people are getting scammed, the staff are to blame? Just remember that we have a small number of staff attempting to moderate over 80,000 members in multiple forums. We can only do so much to prevent things like this from happening.

The NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule outside our b/s forums has been in effect since NT's earliest days. There's a reason why we frown upon it and even ban memberships for it. It's a risk you take when you attempt to make any member to member transaction on Niketalk. If we had the resources, staff and proper management, I'm sure we can regulate some sort of buying/selling program that would be more comparable to eBay. Unfortunately we don't, so rules and regulations are put into place with the hope that people will follow them. Please don't put blame on the Niketalk staff because people decided to go against our rules when we stated over and over again. Hell, we even put it in the TITLE of the post and people still chose to ignore it. Who's really to blame?

I'm very sorry if you were scammed. I really am. I've been on the short end of a fradulent transaction and it's never fun. I really hope dude comes through and ships out your shoes. If he doesn't, I hope you get your money back.

PREACH!
QFT Remi, that's MY LINE
smile.gif
but...... you got it right!

PREACH!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by cnoriega

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were original colorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3 times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box when release in 2000
grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the 23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was 95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the last time the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
What also bothers me are scammers. Hope every NT that got scammed by seajays paid with paypal.
Uhhhh, NEGATORY sir! The PE that MJ wore in the movie had a 23 on back
smile.gif
i seen space jams w/ da 45 in da back...too

Right.
laugh.gif
at dude raising the font size. Well, to me I consider "player exclusives" to be on the court, and MJ had those PE SJs on the Orlando series with the 45 on the back. If I can also recall Ahmad Rashad on the sideline doin a segment, wearing those 45 Spacejams or he was holding em and wearin the concords....or vice versa.

Plus I've seen NTers on here with those PE spacejams. I've never seen(other than the movie) the spacejams that he wore in the movie. Maybe it was only one pair and MJ has it?

Yeah, those SJ's with #23 are the only Deadstock pair known to exist, there were only 5 pairs made for the movie and I was once the owner of them, they nowreside in the Empire State! BTW, the #23 is stiched on the back of those and not screen printed.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

I didnt buy from him using the thread. I used buying/selling section. The right spot
Okay, but you brought it to my attention in THIS thread. If dude doesn't come through with your shoes, then I'm sure his account will bebanned by our buy/sell staff.

I really hope you guys get your shoes, but at this point there's still nothing I can do besides warn other NTers and place him on a suggestion to ban list.My advice is to be patient at this time. Seems like he's out of town and will ship out shoes on Monday according to other members. If you don't hearanything by midweek, start the refund process with Pay Pal and see where it goes. I'm sure you have atleast an email account from him since you paidthrough Pay Pal. This is the internet...You'd be surprised with what you can find just from having someone's email address....

CAN A FELLOW NIKETALKER DO ME A FAVOR, if u HAVE the spacejams....
if u got the space jams from a footlocker, what is the "skew" number on the box....it is on the white tag above the size, i need it to stock locatethe shoe. thanks in advance

I had a little bit of trouble trying to get these on release day.
But the only reason I was able to get these is because 2 people passed up the opportunity to purchase them when their size wasn't available.

Another daily reminder...

THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!

IF PEOPLE KEEP VIOLATING THIS RULE, THE POST WILL BE LOCKED AND THERE WILL BE NO OFFICIAL SPACE JAM POST.

dudes really care if some one calls the first space jam "OG" or if it was made in 2000 or 2001........seriously who gives a %%[email protected] all know whichone your talking about

Niketown Seattle had a restock a few days ago even though I called everyday to make sure if there was a restock or not
mad.gif

i check this thread in a heartbeat looking for updates on snipes shipping out our orders.

ps. if anyone who ordered from snipes got their order in, please keep the rest of us updated.

Did the few of us that ordered the SJs from Crooked Tongues get their tracking # yet?

Mine showed the package shipped December 30th. Coming from the UK, I assume it'll take about 10 business days to get here.

LMK when you guys get yours so I can sleep easier
smile.gif

why is there a DAILY reminder? is this thread full of little kids who need a daily reminder?

oh, wait...

EDIT: that site charges a whopping $32 for shipping, so total is over $260...good price? really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

NP jay and more important if you buy off here make sure you have the sellers number

because i know your a legit seller but if your getting something from someone off niketalk

safe guard your self also

i also have to say jay is one of the most legit resellers off niketalk

buy from people like us not fly buy night seller or new people that have not been around for a minute
are u talking about seajays?

no searchin4js is legit i have no idea who seejays is

$32 shipping charge... lol you're still paying close to 300 for these. And this site doesn't seem to trustable. Don't get fooled just because youwant a pair really bad. BE CAREFUL!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why is there a DAILY reminder? is this thread full of little kids who need a daily reminder?

oh, wait...

I'd do an hourly reminder if I could...Even with the rule clearly stated in the title, we have violations.

This was posted in another post, thought I'd share it here to help out ant sz 12ers
Originally Posted by tripleogee

Finish Line
2501 Wabash Avenue, Springfield - (217) 793-2025
they had 2 pairs of space jams size 12 returned today, i just called they still have.

has anybody that ordered from rmk got their jordans yet? usps hasn't updated their site at all since saying it left hong kong...

is the plane flying around in circles or what.

lol i'm getting mad impatient right now. holidays ftl.

just got a pay pal refund for a pair that I bought on ebay. so I order one today from RMK.

hopefully it wont take too long

Back
Top Bottom