YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by denondct1

Originally Posted by Silsprr

You sell those things at 200-250 you'd be making 10K easy!
I'm guessing the picture in your avy is you based on education level.

Even IF he sold them at $200 PROFIT (means selling the shoe at $400 which includes cost+tax) it wouldn't even clear $10k.

Do we need a calcualtor here do the math big mouth before you start going on folks...I was saying he'd make 10k including making his money back you dunce!

Even IF he sold them at $200 PROFIT (means selling the shoe at $400 which includes cost+tax) it wouldn't even clear $10k.

Do we need a calcualtor here do the math big mouth before you start going on folks...I was saying he'd make 10k including making his money back you dunce!
laugh.gif
I think we can squash this now. Either way, it looks likehe came up in the profit column.

my eastbay space jams came in.
the side of the left shoe's patent leather had a crease in it from somewhere but overall, they were chill.
my 3rd pair for the collection
pimp.gif

LOL...you said "sell those things at $200-$250 and you'd be making 10k easy"

I'm assuming "MAKING" means profit as in what he's actually going to be able to use. Even at $200 per you wouldn't even clear $10k intotal revenue. Then factor in shipping+tax+paypal fees he'd be lucky to break even.

That's like saying "sell those 4 Ferrari's at $250,000k and you'd be making $1 mil easy" I've never heard of the term spend $10k tomake $10k..sounds kind of redundant. But whatevers...this is moot.

How long do shoes stay in customs when ordering through SNIPES???

Mine have been in customs since dec 28 (DHL)... any guess on when they arrive?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

How long do shoes stay in customs when ordering through SNIPES???

Mine have been in customs since dec 28 (DHL)... any guess on when they arrive?
I've ordered from overseas a few times. End.clothing, Hanon, Kix-files. It just all depends on how anal customs wants to be. One place took 1month the other was a few days. Call DHL and see if there's anything you can do to expedite shipment through customs. My package sat at customs for 2 weeksbefore I contacted fedex and they said I needed to fill out a form.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^Was the money put back into your bank account, or is it still processing?

they originally got the money out my account, then it said processing for a few days then it put the money back in my account but still says processing, but people are saying finishline is FINALLY shipping my size(10, likely the worst size to try and get on a release like these) so I still have hope
Hmm, I don't know because that's what happened to me when I first placed the order and it didn't go through. I then ordered a secondtime with a different card when FNL went back up, and it went all the way through. The charges from the first time were dropped some days later. It soundsweird that your money was refunded, yet the order is still "processing."

It seems like EVERYONE that has problems getting their order to come through is dealing with the same company. FINISHLINE. Word to the truly WISE, don'tbuy from them. Take it from a person who was in your situation before. I'd rather camp out for hours to get my pair from a retailer than to order fromthem.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It seems like EVERYONE that has problems getting their order to come through is dealing with the same company. FINISHLINE. Word to the truly WISE, don't buy from them. Take it from a person who was in your situation before. I'd rather camp out for hours to get my pair from a retailer than to order from them.

Or, make sure your cc has the appropriate funds and is active because a lot of the delays come because of that.

Place your order online, get your confirmation, call and complete the order.

I wouldn't order from Finishline if they restocked right now since their inventory now comes from stores and not the warehouse. I placed an order from themwhen they restocked the CDP 11/12 and when I got the shoes I got a fake 11 Concords and a used running shoes instead of the 11/12. An employee must haveswapped the shoes before shipping and it took alot of calls to my bank to my bank to get my money back.

It seems like EVERYONE that has problems getting their order to come through is dealing with the same company. FINISHLINE. Word to the truly WISE, don't buy from them. Take it from a person who was in your situation before. I'd rather camp out for hours to get my pair from a retailer than to order from them.

never fnl, their distribution/inventory system is guaranteed to result in canceled orders on big releases. eb, ndc orwake up early to hit the mall.

No, eastbay is just as bad, and actually WORSE because they canceled existing orders FIRST and THEN made failed cc orders available.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Or, make sure your cc has the appropriate funds and is active because a lot of the delays come because of that.

That makes no difference. You're typing to someone who went through ALL of that. I had MORE than enough money in my bank account at the time, my CC NEVERdeclined on anything I've ever purchased online or in person. I called MULTIPLE times and talked to the same 2 reps each time I called. They both soundedlike they were doing hard labor when all they were doing was answering phones. I'm 27, dude. I don't overlook mistakes that a teenager would.

You don't get a shipping confirmation if your order is processing. You only get an email confirmation saying that you made a purchase. Finishline sucks,when will people get their head out and realize this? It's not the customer's fault that a company is run by idiots from all walks of life.

never had a problem with eastbay. ndc is actually my site of choice, i just wish they would pick a release time and stick with it.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

^^^Was the money put back into your bank account, or is it still processing?

they originally got the money out my account, then it said processing for a few days then it put the money back in my account but still says processing, but people are saying finishline is FINALLY shipping my size(10, likely the worst size to try and get on a release like these) so I still have hope
Hmm, I don't know because that's what happened to me when I first placed the order and it didn't go through. I then ordered a second time with a different card when FNL went back up, and it went all the way through. The charges from the first time were dropped some days later. It sounds weird that your money was refunded, yet the order is still "processing."

thats what I said, so is my order actually cancelled?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That makes no difference. You're typing to someone who went through ALL of that. I had MORE than enough money in my bank account at the time, my CC NEVER declined on anything I've ever purchased online or in person. I called MULTIPLE times and talked to the same 2 reps each time I called. They both sounded like they were doing hard labor when all they were doing was answering phones. I'm 27, dude. I don't overlook mistakes that a teenager would.

You don't get a shipping confirmation if your order is processing. You only get an email confirmation saying that you made a purchase. Finishline sucks, when will people get their head out and realize this? It's not the customer's fault that a company is run by idiots from all walks of life.

*knocks on wood*

Never had a problem dealing with finishline
ohwell.gif

i can finally proudly say IM DONE WITH THIS FORUMN i just got my pair today and they are beautiful and great im so happy

I have informed people that have dealt with finishline that I just experience this problem with the cc declining Lady told me your card can decline bysomething a simple as a mispeled name or word if you leave off the middle initial DECLINE an aeiou darn vowel DECLINE your grandmothers bracelet DECLINEDECLINE DECLINE DECLINE put master ****** instead of mastercard DECLINE I would hate working for them walk in without a badge DECLINE stain on my t-shirtDECLINE hey boss how are you doing today DECLINE your first words as a baby DECLINE threw with finishline completely rather go stand out in line for some shaqshoes at payless that dont release until next year than to ever hear the words DECLINE ever again in my life Reminds me of an infamous Allen Iverson InterviewPRACTICE

JUST TRIED MY PAIR ON AND I HAD THE ONE SHOE ON AND I HEARD A CRACKING OR A SOUND LIKE SOME STICTHING SOMEWHERE WAS RIPPING ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM

Still waiting for my wellgosh order. I never order anything from the UK before so I don't know how long it takes.

Ok, so I'll post here since my horror story post got locked sorry. So I checked the status today and it said PKG DELAY-ADD'L SECURITY CHECK BYGOV'T OR OTHER AGENCY- BEYOND UPS CONTROL / PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT BUSINESS DAY-NO SATURDAY GUARANTEE.
So I called them up and they told me I would get them today and something about a lost trailer due to the weather. I just got home and the UPS driver justdropped them off. I'm soo relieved, thanks guys for listening.

Back
Top Bottom