YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Just saw this pic on the shoegame.com we should try to reach this dude...here are the rest of everyones pairs.
42 pr. I guess if you're gonna do it, do it all the way huh? LOL

roll.gif
I wonder if he's getting as much $ as he expected reselling. But this makes me
roll.gif

^^^ Yeah man, he probably isnt making the $350-$400 per he thought he was going to make, but he's able to a put a little cheese on his burgers now Isuppose!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

^^^ Yeah man, he probably isnt making the $350-$400 per he thought he was going to make, but he's able to a put a little cheese on his burgers now I suppose!
u guys are funny...
even if he makes $10 per pair, its still $420 for his pocket.

I would think he went through a lot of work to get those. I wonder even if he did sell for those for 10 bucks above the retail like you said, if he'd besatisfied with the time he put in.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Yo! Finishline just sent me another pair after me going thru another dilemma with them AND my bank.
Lemme set up the cliffnotes though:

-Ordered one pair of SJs the 23rd from FNL.com
-Recieved one pair the 29th and ended up getting charged again
- Talked to finishline & chase about being charged twice & then they GAVE me the money back
- Just recieved another pair. The %### is going on?

Im going to wait to see if they charge me again for them & then update later on.
I'm guessing that they are going to charge me again but here's the thing...when I called them and spoke to them they said they only had one order in their system and that was from the 23rd and then I spoke to them yesterday and they said the same thing...so we'll
someone got a free 11/12 pack last yr off of a similar situation.
Yeah that's what I'm HOPING for but we'll see cause they did give me the money back...if they charge me for it no biggie one of myfriends will appreciate a pair for retail...just gotta find out which one wears a size 8 I dont have/feel a reason to have 2 pairs of these like alot of peoplelol.

RESTOCK-- -- SPACE JAMS-- at RMK.. Sizes 7.5 to9.5. Price is $249.. For those that missed out, still looking!! Which is alot better than those higher end prices!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Eastbay came through with the limited restock/cancellation! Got them today!!!
pimp.gif
UPS usually delivers around 4 near me.

You sell those things at 200-250 you'd be making 10K easy!
I'm guessing the picture in your avy is you based on education level.

Even IF he sold them at $200 PROFIT (means selling the shoe at $400 which includes cost+tax) it wouldn't even clear $10k.

rmk is good but the shipping takes mad long. took them awhile to leave hong kong's customs...

it took 6 days and then its stuck in customs right now in the u.s. the wait is frustrating. just a heads up to those considering rmk. you're actuallybetter off paying the same amount on ebay and getting them in three days, IMHO.

Originally Posted by debs 168

rmk is good but the shipping takes mad long. took them awhile to leave hong kong's customs...

it took 6 days and then its stuck in customs right now in the u.s. the wait is frustrating. just a heads up to those considering rmk. you're actually better off paying the same amount on ebay and getting them in three days, IMHO.
Word!! I never knew that it took sooo long, just looking out for those, but you made a Great point!!

Originally Posted by denondct1

You sell those things at 200-250 you'd be making 10K easy!
I'm guessing the picture in your avy is you based on education level.

Even IF he sold them at $200 PROFIT (means selling the shoe at $400 which includes cost+tax) it wouldn't even clear $10k.

LOL I think the he meant he will end up netting $10,000 which of course wouldnt factor in his costs of over $8,000. Young people have a tendancy of thinkingthat if you got a shoe for retail of $175.00 and sell it for $375 you have made $375.00, quite contrare! Also have to factor in costs in the business world,GAS, TIME, TAX, HELP if needed!

Lol if I didn't have my pair(s) I wouldn't care to wait for shipping because I'm not wearing them anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

RESTOCK-- -- SPACE JAMS-- at RMK.. Sizes 7.5 to 9.5. Price is $249.. For those that missed out, still looking!! Which is alot better than those higher end prices!!!
pimp.gif

With shipping included you're still paying $285ish and you're actually having to lose a couple weeks of shipping time.

just got mine in from the Eatsbay cancellation/restock.

if the Eastbay rep is still around, I too was annoyed at the labeling on the outside of the box. Doesn't seem to be a need for it. I'd prefer no oneknows what's inside the box. Mine got here in great condition, so no complaints.

alright space jams just came in from ups thats was up no body ripped me off but i do not have camera to show yall this if i can take pic i will
the box was single boxed big GREEN sticker onside of box that says dont open retro 11 black/ blue size 10 and it actualy says space jam on it can you believeit
*%*+ besides that good lookin eastbay thank you very much im glad i stayed home from work to wait for ups was takin shower got out checked out front and thebox was inbetween my door for anybody to take
good luck to anyone who didnt get a pair keep lookin something will pop up eventualy retro 6 next on my list 1-23-2010 copped

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Lol if I didn't have my pair(s) I wouldn't care to wait for shipping because I'm not wearing them anytime soon.

it doesn't make sense to pay more and wait longer for something you can get for cheaper and faster.

3 days vs 12 days (from the time i paid) and counting...
you go on ebay, you find a bin or an auction about to end, you cop, you're done. you get the shoes in 3 days max.
you deal with rmk, you cop, you have to wait a few days before they ship, they ship, it gets stuck in hong kong customs for a week, it arrives here, gets stuckin u.s. customs, etc.

dunno about the rest of the ppl that don't have them yet but i wanna rock these. i'm tired of looking at them through a computer screen.

Just saw this pic on the shoegame.com we should try to reach this dude...here are the rest of everyones pairs.
Those are probably sold already.

If he's smart, he sold them on release week when they were hitting peak sell-price. Hell, even now he would get $250+ for them. You factor the shipping andpackaging costs, you're looking at about $3,500+ in profit alone, around 5K if sold for $300+. That's pretty damn good no matter how you look at itimo.

Damn all that "where all the pairs go" BS. Gotta respect the hustle.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

if the Eastbay rep is still around, I too was annoyed at the labeling on the outside of the box. Doesn't seem to be a need for it. I'd prefer no one knows what's inside the box. Mine got here in great condition, so no complaints.
You could have ordered 2pr & then they would have sent in a undisclosed box. I believe they came from JB in that box listed like that so thateastbay knew what was inside & so that boxes are not damaged. Its smart, but stupid at the same time.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

if the Eastbay rep is still around, I too was annoyed at the labeling on the outside of the box. Doesn't seem to be a need for it. I'd prefer no one knows what's inside the box. Mine got here in great condition, so no complaints.
You could have ordered 2pr & then they would have sent in a undisclosed box. I believe they came from JB in that box listed like that so that eastbay knew what was inside & so that boxes are not damaged. Its smart, but stupid at the same time.
I wasn't trying to be greedy. Just needed a pair for myself. I could have ordered 10 pairs and put em on ebay. I was also nervous if I orderedmore than 1 pair, that my whole order would be canceled if the entire order couldn't be filled. All the cancellation restocks were gone in less than anhour....

Worst space jams or retro xi ever made period. It may look good but if you blind folded me and put shoes on and told me to walk around i would think the waspayless shoes. I put them next to my 01 xi red and black or my defining moments pack xi and its night and day on inside of shoe. i have another pair that stillhas not gotten here. I kinda hope the don't come and i get my money back. now i under stand when people sold them to make money. i thought the was crazyuntil the came in mail yesterday.

When i was a kid and you bought a pair of Jordans the felt like walking on clouds. Now its like walking on pavement were the toes are. Anyone who is not 30 orso may think the shoes are ok. but people like me who's first Jordans was the grape v in middle school when the came out originally. Im just mad the ruinedsomething that was once so great.

hey mj you owe me 150 bucks cuzz the only 25 dollar payless shoes with a jumpman and ice soles.

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^Was the money put back into your bank account, or is it still processing?

they originally got the money out my account, then it said processing for a few days then it put the money back in my account but still says processing, butpeople are saying finishline is FINALLY shipping my size(10, likely the worst size to try and get on a release like these) so I still have hope

Back
Top Bottom