YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY ONLINE WEBSITE ARE GOING TO RE-STOCK IN BIG KIDS SIZES?
actually you can still find those Footlocker on 34th towards 8th ave next to Victoria's Secret still had a slew of them left they had 3y-6yafter that it was scarce in the C's i got the last 5c and 6c from the one in the mall...if ur not from NY i can find out for ya

Flight Club NYC has some big kid sizes but you definitely won't be paying retail
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

actually you can still find those Footlocker on 34th towards 8th ave next to Victoria's Secret still had a slew of them left they had 3y-6y after that it was scarce in the C's i got the last 5c and 6c from the one in the mall...if ur not from NY i can find out for ya
im from L.A. man but if you can find out for me thatll be good man im trying to get these for my girl
laugh.gif

Got my pair for less than $140, taxes included
happy.gif
But i'm stillwaiting for my other pair from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Did anyone get their EASTBAY order yet? I just found out my order is taking 2 weeks around to get here even tho I have 3 Day Shipping. %#%?

Yea, me too. I use 3 day shipping and was told by the customer service that they were shipped on 24th but to find out that they actually shipped on 28th (fromUPS tracking) and will arrive on 4th of next year.

Still waiting for re-stock...

1) Missed out on eastbay and FNL.com both orders canceled
2) Went to my local mall and FL handed out paper with sizes....I MISSED OUT
3) Went to a lil MOM and Pops shop INVINCIBLE and I asked what sizes were left, The last guy in line took my size. and he just go there 20 mins before...

4) crossing my fingers for my sz 11 or 11.5
frown.gif

My other 4 pairs are on their way right now. UPS will deliver within the hour. All from eastbay. Damn, today is like Christmas for ME!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My other 4 pairs are on their way right now. UPS will deliver within the hour. All from eastbay. Damn, today is like Christmas for ME!
NT chi restocked today again?

Originally Posted by menzinc

NT chi restocked today again?
Sort of.. my boy has connects in there and told me to go pick up 2 size 11.5's. And now I'm definitely thrilled because my 4 pair just gothere from eastbay. Its Xmas all over again!

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by suprafly36

I went to HOH all they had were size 8's
indeed. Niketown Chicago isn't getting any more either.

That's funny because I just came from there with 2 size 11.5's. Got them right here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. What TF....................................................................................................being lied to by nike isnot funny at all
can you please provide a receipt... at this point i don't know who to believe anymore.........

Dang.. GR doesnt mean a thing when everyone is buying 2-6 pairs each. Guess i should have taken that & resellers into consideration more.. The game haschanged for a sneakerhead for sure! Still grindin for 1 size 12... Most frustrating part is that when i find them the Niketowns wont ship to me!

I don't think they lied to you, dude. My boy works for the city and has connects all over downtown. It's all about who you know at some point. If itweren't for him, I wouldn't have these.

I don't think they lied to you, dude. My boy works for the city and has connects all over downtown. It's all about who you know at some point. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have these.
Then why did they distinctly say over the phone: "We are all sold out of space jams" and when asked about restocks: "We have notgotten anymore since the 24 and will not be getting anymore"? I called at 10:07 AM in the morning, and yesterday to be told they are SOLD OUT of spacejams BOTH TIMES, as in, NO MORE FOR SALE, ALL SOLD OUT, ALL WERE SOLD ALREADY and that they WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MORE. I agree that knowing people doeshelp, but when i am told they are sold out, they should be sold out, and not being held in the back.

I even went there in person on sunday to be told THE SAME THING

according to nt chi facebook page they are sold out. nt boston said they are expecting a restock but would not tell me when. they wont allow phone orders until48 hours after restock.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by kikzRus

How much are the spacejamns in Dollars on snipes??
i got them for 220 us dollars shipped. but now there price is higher. now they want 170 euro plus 20 euro for shipping. thats probaly around 260 us. when i bought them they had a sale on them and they were 129 euro plus 20 euro for shipping. thats crazy, a sale on space jams. thats a one in a million.
What is snipes? I'm just curious...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Dang.. GR doesnt mean a thing when everyone is buying 2-6 pairs each. Guess i should have taken that & resellers into consideration more.. The game has changed for a sneakerhead for sure! Still grindin for 1 size 12... Most frustrating part is that when i find them the Niketowns wont ship to me!

you right.. "GR" doesnt mean a thing now.

I just called NT Boston and they said they didnt kno when they going to re-stock but i Heard 4rm a employee i kno thats bull**it. All da employees lying tocustomers so they can buy all da pairs themselves at a discounted price.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

I just called NT Boston and they said they didnt kno when they going to re-stock but i Heard 4rm a employee i kno thats bull**it. All da employees lying to customers so they can buy all da pairs themselves at a discounted price.
Yea, apparently its like 40% off after 2 weeks or something

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

I just called NT Boston and they said they didnt kno when they going to re-stock but i Heard 4rm a employee i kno thats bull**it. All da employees lying to customers so they can buy all da pairs themselves at a discounted price.
Yea, apparently its like 40% off after 2 weeks or something

30% off after 48 hours

lol finally...ive been trying to get a hold of this guy on here for 3 days with no response....now i can make plans for the 25th aniv xi's

Back
Top Bottom