YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

man, i wish MD/DC/VA had a niketown

With all the DTLR's, Shoe City's, Sports Zones, Major, and now HOH.....why would we?
L.A. has a HOH & NTown along with other smaller chains, so this area could stand to have one too.

FNL.com order has shipped from Indianapolis yesterday...out for delivery today...whewwww...now i can relax and enjoy my 3 10.5s...i think i will wear pair tobed tonight!
-sf77

NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!

^^^I don't see how FNL can restock when orders such as mine and the poster on the last page haven't been processed yet...but maybe I'm wrong

Originally Posted by tsixp

^^^I don't see how FNL can restock when orders such as mine and the poster on the last page haven't been processed yet...but maybe I'm wrong

You don't understand... FNL likes to create a mess for themselves. They will take more orders despite stock inventory, but will fulfill people like youfirst then move on to the rest of us.

Basically all they're doing is, overselling for now to guarantee all their pairs are sold. If a pair does turn up, they will ship it and chargeaccordingly.

anyone got the ssame link but for eastbay or footaction??? b/c wen i search for "jordan xi" all i see are the kids sizes...

Originally Posted by nikes06

You don't understand... FNL likes to create a mess for themselves. They will take more orders despite stock inventory, but will fulfill people like you first then move on to the rest of us.

Basically all they're doing is, overselling for now to guarantee all their pairs are sold. If a pair does turn up, they will ship it and charge accordingly.
Oh ok...I didn't realize that. This is the first big release I've ordered from them.

Originally Posted by nikes06

You don't understand... FNL likes to create a mess for themselves. They will take more orders despite stock inventory, but will fulfill people like you first then move on to the rest of us.

Basically all they're doing is, overselling for now to guarantee all their pairs are sold. If a pair does turn up, they will ship it and charge accordingly.

QFT. I ordered a pair off the CDP XI/XII restock, and my order pretty much sat idle for 3 weeks. I finally got my money back on the 4th. They said maybe astore manager sold it or some other BS. FNL's way of business is way too shady for me to want to contribute to. From employees taking all pairs to onlineorder chaos, no thanks.

Same here.... I got all 3 of those pairs but paid $0 for them cause they were all Christmas presents from my girl/parents
smokin.gif

For everyone asking for links just do a google search ie. Eastbay Jordan 11 then look for the mens link, it might take you back to eastbay.com just use thecached link the refresh.

My shoes from Finishline LITERALLY just arrived 5 mins ago!!
My order was in "Processing" status since 9:02 pm PST on RD until 7:45pm Sunday when it changed to "Complete."
BTW - I received an email with tracking info about 4 hours prior to my order status being updated on FNL.

smh.gif
@ FNL - I paid for overnight/express shipping on RD hoping to receive them ASAP but it was only shipped out yesterday.
I'm glad I gottem though!
tongue.gif

Did anyone who ordered on RD with overnight/express shipping receive them next day?

smh.gif
@ UPS for just dropping them off on my door step - no signature or anything required!
Good thing I woke up early and delayed my plans for today - pending my delivery.
I wish they would require a signature upon delivery. When I order from Eastbay I always gotta sign.
sick.gif
if my package was "delivered" but I never "received" them.

BTW: I recall the discussion of warehouse/distribution center in the previous threads. The shipping label reads:

Shipping Dept
(888)777-3949
Finish Line 499
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46235

So I think that should confirm - it came from a warehouse. Just saying.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE still searching...
MORE LUCK to those searching for their first pairs still!

posted a new vid
Hope you guys enjoy. I try to keep it as entertaining as possible. Not like other videos on youtube that go on and on and on.

just got an email saying my Snipes order got cancelled. a little bummed because they didnt give me a refund yet. i guess ill try to catch a restock or wait onthe outlets....

Did anyone get their EASTBAY order yet? I just found out my order is taking 2 weeks around to get here even tho I have 3 Day Shipping. %#%?

Spacejams will turn up in outlets soon. There were a lot of bgrades being produced also. Check around late jan.-Feb

O yea how did it turn out for u guys dealing with eastbay and FNL and FL? Have all orders shipped or are they still "processing"? Good luck guys.

^ Yea there pretty much gone a few more will pop up though. Im sure reseller prices will drop around $275 but u never know...

FNL.com update...

Just got off the phone w/ salesman. He checked my order status and said that my order has been re-routed to 5 stores thus far w/ no stock availability. Hewent on to say that the system will make a total of 10 attempts/10 days from date of order, and, if unsuccesful, will cancel the order and refund the amount...

NOT looking good at all!!! NO BUENO

i just came back from NTNY they told me the following:
1. as of right now they're not sure
2. they might not being that they received one re-stock already
3. they're not ruling it out of the question either
4. keep checking

basically they told it came down to them trying evenly distribute a certain amount of pairs throughout the NT stores, and NY might not get more, but ifthere's anything left in the aftermath it'll make it's way to the stockroom

...its two blocks from my job, and i know a few people that will alert me when they come in so i'll keep you guys posted, and guys to the guys whopm'ed me last weekend i haven't forgot you guys i just haven't come across anymore pairs

i received my eastbay order today but i bought them from the eastbay international phone line that someone posted. they had a scheduled delivery date of12/30/09 but they showed up 1 day early. im not mad. i really hope snipes doesnt cancel my order because im pretty sure i was the first one to orderr fromthere before i posted that they had a fsr and then they sold out in like an hour. i called them and yes the lady speaks english and she told me my order willbe shipped out at the end of this week or early next week. she also said they will have a restock the 2nd week of january. at least i got a couple at the housenow to admire but theres nothing wrong with copping more space jams.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY ONLINE WEBSITE ARE GOING TO RE-STOCK IN BIG KIDS SIZES?

Originally Posted by kikzRus

How much are the spacejamns in Dollars on snipes??
i got them for 220 us dollars shipped. but now there price is higher. now they want 170 euro plus 20 euro for shipping. thats probaly around 260us. when i bought them they had a sale on them and they were 129 euro plus 20 euro for shipping. thats crazy, a sale on space jams. thats a one in a million.

Back
Top Bottom