YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by 310HxA

ANY RESTOCKS IN BIG KIDS SIZES???

What's goin on man, there's a FNL about 45 mins away from me with a sz 6 left.
i did hear about some more 11's being released, it might even be the white anniversary 11's

I heard the white anniversary 11s as well - first half of 2010 sometime

Originally Posted by SlickBrick

what is PS???

i guess promo-shoes crazy 350.00 shipped
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman215

Just got off the phone with Ubiq and the guy said only 1 pair left - sz. 5.5 ... guy was cool, but you never know if they bend the truth a little to people on the phone.

some girl's pic from twitter - like 4-5 hours ago outside of ubiq:
339c.jpg
fixed

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ive pretty much given up all hope, good bye size10.5................ hopefully we'll meet someday lol i just refuse to pay reseller prices. i love the shoe --design and conept and style, but cant justify 250-300 pricetag on a poorly made shoe that you know if you "truest of hearts" they couldve turned out 5x better.
its funny didnt you a size 10.5 and you sold it on ebay?
laugh.gif
Why did you sell your shoe if you loved it so much???
cause hes full of crap... been full of crap since day 1.

LOL..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sometimes people lie to make themself feel better....

are u ffffffffffffffffffffffffff 'n serious????? lol lie to make myself feel better YOU MUST BE ******ED

how did i lie. yea i admit it i sold my 1 and onyl pair i copped at my local mall. and if you can read i said i love the "CONCEPT, STYLE, DESIGN" of the spacejam BUT NOT THE EXECUTION and thats why i refuse to pay reseller prices. if it were executed better with higher quality materials i wouldnt mind as much paying over retail.

im 21, a college student, and admittedly not financially as comfortable as i would like, so i sold them for a ridiculous price. i was just initially gauging the market for these, and if you want to pull up another quote youd know i had auction up and 2 hours later someone used buyitnow.

full of BS? how so, please elaborate. the mall i was at had 1 pair limit.
i dont even know why i bother. but here you *%%$#%#

btw thats my ebay name

this is the downside about sneaker forums, f'n ******s like u BigJ . just cuz a person is honest about their feelings they get flamed, rediculed, and have their integrity questioned.

this is NT. they will get you. stop playing the fake victim. no excuse whatsoever. you got caught.
roll.gif
you failed to mention you had a pair when complaining about getting your 10.5

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Niketalk,

I have been watching this post and I have been unsucessful in getting my size 13 pair of Space Jams, thus far. Holding out for that special someone to come through, you know who you are, but I have a bone to pick with everyone who works at Finishline. My local Finishline got a FSR of Space Jams on 12/23. As of 12/21, all Space Jams at my Finishline had been sold out. @++. 2 days before the release date and all the employees had already either sold a pair to one of their friends, or they have saved their pair in the back for themselves. 2 days before release date, so this left a very bitter taste in my mouth as is.

Then come today. I go to the mall with my roommate, we roll into Finishline and ask if they have any Space Jams left in size 13! The employee says, "Negative Ghostrider." I was like, "Can I please speak to the manager, about seeing if we can check all the stores in the U.S. for a pair of size 13's." The manager rolls over and he starts scanning the Finishline computer. He says something like their are 41 pairs of size 13's are left in the computer system, but we can not order them, "For Restrictions due to the high profile release of the Space Jams."

I say whatever and me and my roommate are about to leave, when I notice out of the corner of my eye the employee who I first spoke too, ringing himself up for three pairs of Space Jams. Size 12, 13, and 13.5.

HOLD UP!

I go back to the manager and I say @++ is that! He tries to give me some BS about how the employee went out of town for X-Mas and those were his pairs saved for him. I tell the manager there is no way he better be getting his discount on those and the manager says he isn't. But as I look closer to the register, sure enough the employee has given himself the 30% that all Finishline employees get on all three pairs.

At this point I throw a fit. I tell the manager that I want to speak to his district manager and I want an explanation why I was told all pairs were sold 2 days before release date, why the employee was able to save his pairS, why I was lied too, and why the employee got his discount. He gives me some BS response and then proceeds to call Mall security on me.

I am asked to politely leave Finishline.

At this point, my roommate is about ready to ahve to put me in a sleeper hold for how furious I am. I cool off and as security follows me out of the mall, I see the Finishline employee who bought my size 13 and 13.5 in the store outside and he asks me ...

"Hey bro ... I'll sell these size 13 Space Jams to you for $350!"

mad.gif

Meister.
man, it's never too late. try to talk to the district manager and if you want to, try to get in contact with the districts managers boss.you'll get those employees a good *** chewing or worse.

u probly could get that whole team fired if it made you that mad, to be honest....id b furious if that was happening in front of me...
tired.gif

I SOMEHOW MISSED SOME INFORMATION WHEN I CLICKED ON THIS POST TITLED:

OFFICIAL SPACE JAM 2009 POST! V2. NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For the people who ordered from Snipes has any of your order got shipped out? or any updates with your order? Mine is in "In Bearbeitung"
do they normally take this long to ship? any other info about snipes?

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Has anyone gotten there shoes from seajays yet? Or tracking number? He must have sold about 30 pairs of Spacejams... but took a pic with only 8 pairs... also sold 10.5's but didnt have 10.5's in the pic... So I been stressing out about that.. He kinda went off on me when I asked questions about it.

His prices were not bad and yeah..
he went off on u? bad business... ask for your refund and buy from somewhere else. u cant put a price on respect so if dude isnt respecting u, hes not worth ur money.
I should be getting a tracking number from him today..... But when I went to send him a PM... he has me on block .. What do I do?

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by piffin420

snipe take about 2 or 3 months to ship

hit me up if u need help with snipes i can answer all yur ?
Why does it take that long?
someone got their snipes order shipped already from what i know.

I got my snipes shipping and tracking info 2 days ago...

What does this say?
[h2]Official Space Jam 2009 post! V2. NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!![/h2]
Reading is fundamental.

customs us n german then usps shipping
any thing else also your tracking info wont work u just have to wait it out trust if u dont believe me call# give them yur trcking and theyll say its in routefrom origin of departure dhl deutche post

customs us n german then usps shipping
any thing else also your tracking info wont work u just have to wait it out trust if u dont believe me call# give them yur trcking and theyll say its in routefrom origin of departure dhl deutche post

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

i meant to post this on my last post, i have an 11 in space jams and i have an 11.5 in space jams...PM me if you didnt get your pair
This is what i like to see. Helping out NTers that didn't get their pair.
pimp.gif
He wants $300 for each pair though
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Not really "helping" anyone out.
300 ? Geesh.....

Anyways what should I do about this guy who blocked me that I boguht some spacejams of off... and should be getting a tracking number from today?

People who ordered from Crooked Tongues a lot of the pairs (including mine) shipped out last tuesday the 29. Email them if you didn't get tracking though.

^Yea, I'm surprised nobody can read a big bright yellow font at first page and every other pages.

I was just on rmkstore.com a few min. ago and it looked like they had 9.5 in stock. Hope that helps a bit.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

Still makes me mad everyone acted like this was going to be an easy cop and they would be sitting on shelves everywhere. I wasn't on the ball on release night cuz I thought there were going to be tons of these.

Well who's effin fault is that ? You snooze you lose.

I'm not that worried about buddy! I got 5 pairs so I guess I didn't lose. Possibly 7 if finishline gets my other 2.

How many did you get?
Bwahahahha...I'm glad you have $1225 laying around you can spend on sneakers. Hopefully you got enough money left to pay your mortgage and bills, wait let me guess you don't own a house right ? Well I hope your rent money didn't go into the space jams. I guess you could live in the streets, but at least your seven pairs of space jams can live with you.
LOL!!!! 1200 is chump change. Sorry bud but I do have a house. Not to mention even if I did need the money I could flip them all and make 75-100per pair. I like to collect J's.

Not sure how it would be stupid buying something I can sell and make a big profit on.
roll.gif
I mainly got the other sizes so I could trade someone for 11s. My goal is to own 3 pairs for me.

How many did you get? 1?
laugh.gif

What's the deal with this "Seajays" character? What's his info? If you payed with paypal, you need to file a complaint IMMEDIATELY!

Back
Top Bottom