Young Berg goin in on Neyo. VolLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's

i dont care what nobody say..he treated neyo with the quickness....hahahah @ "keep yo mother effing hat on"

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Better yet...

Do anybody remeber him on apollo with the flamin' red hair?...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So thats why his mugshot looked like that. He dyed his hair one too many times.

And LMAO @ Berg with a jetpack on. He really is trying to go to outterspace.

Yo, this dude is a true lame. lol. Ne-Yo was wrong for comin at dudes wop but hell I think it's safe for me to say that we all would disrespect Bergwouldn't we? GoGo I mean Ne-Yo do look kinda suspect but I bet he'd smack Berg up too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont care what NOBODY say.This ___ Berg know how to pop GOOOOOD $+@+... ahh man he had me dying in this video. especially with that Ninja Turtle line

shows you where bergs head is at. i'd put my money on neyo if these dudes actually release diss tracks on each other.

corny.
out of all the dudes that have got at you...you reply to the R&B singer?
oh $*%% outta here

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yung Berg FTL[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Making the Chi look suspect...Ya need to ban this man[/color]

Idk, he came back at an RnB cat with the quickness. But he acted all humbled in the interview about his chain bein snatched
smh.gif

I like the song at 5:33 , whats it called, or is that just a studio track he working on?

Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601.jpg

Why Berg look like a Ghostbuster and %*# in the video? I can't respect this cat. He's in a coma after gettin' his chain snatched but a r&b catcome at him and he got a video out the next day?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom