Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by young dr0

I agree, 100%. Def bad business.

I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..
laugh.gif

Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.

Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.

this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

DRO YOU GOT ME DYING LAUGING OVER HERE

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I agree, 100%. Def bad business.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.[/color]
TIDRO_3.jpg

"......You ain't getting your money back boi......"

Originally Posted by dreClark

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I agree, 100%. Def bad business.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.[/color]
TIDRO_3.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I came in here just to look and see if he had responded.
laugh.gif
Finally.

OP, now what? You gonna take that ipod?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..
laugh.gif

Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.

http://concreteloop.com/w...loads/2006/11/TIDRO_3.jpg src="http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/TIDRO_3.jpg">

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

http://concreteloop.com/w...loads/2006/11/TIDRO_3.jpg src="http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/TIDRO_3.jpg">

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seriously haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a long time.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom