Young dro im calling you out...

%@+# still going?!

haha yall some damn fools
laugh.gif

and I dig MIA
pimp.gif

This thread is complete madness those gifs had me laughing soooo hard! Where you at dr0?

And I hope MIA isn't that girl on MTV Jams with that song about hustlin' while in that diner if so SMH at her rapping ability and SMH at you guys forthinking she has any talent at all. OL' GIRL IS STR8 TRASH!!!

Aint son like 25 with no job and a seed? You aint gettin your bread homie. Charge it to the game. Never deal wit scrubs, they aint bout nothin.

smh.gif
At dudes liking MIA now.#!#$* is garbage only trackthat was kinda cool was Sunshowers and it's only cause it reminded me of Jungle book

this thread is classic....i swear...dude still aint showed up...well maybe he did but i'm too !$+!%# up to know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

This thread is complete madness those gifs had me laughing soooo hard! Where you at dr0?

And I hope MIA isn't that girl on MTV Jams with that song about hustlin' while in that diner if so SMH at her rapping ability and SMH at you guys for thinking she has any talent at all. OL' GIRL IS STR8 TRASH!!!
You're from California tho, so your opinion on music is null and void. Stick to hyphy music, E-40, and Crooked I hip hop weekly's.

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by I R Andre

nah forreal Ill let ya slide and poke fun at anyone on my list but not MIA man, shes off limits
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You're a bandwagon fan.

Don't do it dunny, I've been on MIA for a while, WAY before kids like you started listening to paper planes/SLU
Don't do it to yourself "papi"

roll.gif

This thread has beeen real entertaining

Originally Posted by I R Andre

And I hope MIA isn't that girl on MTV Jams with that song about hustlin' while in that diner if so SMH at her rapping ability and SMH at you guys for thinking she has any talent at all. OL' GIRL IS STR8 TRASH!!!
You're from California tho, so your opinion on music is null and void. Stick to hyphy music, E-40, and Crooked I hip hop weekly's.

I knew it was coming.....

I don't listen to hyphy music at all if you look through my CD's and Mp3's you will see a collection of Jay-Z, Nas, Big L, Notorious BIG, Mos Def,Talib Kweli, Murs, Lupe Fiasco and other rappers as such i'm as far from hyphy as they come so with that in mind MIA is trash.

Sorry to break it to you but she isnt actually talking about hustling....She a little deeper in her words than you think

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Sorry to break it to you but she isnt actually talking about hustling....She a little deeper in her words than you think

^^ I just played the song again because I really wasn't paying attention to what she was saying and it's still garbage IMO I don't see her talentat all.

Originally Posted by knightngale

There is no doubt young_dr0's swag is on trillion right now
2w4gr2o.gif

but theres no denying dude ducked ASAP when he seen this thread
eug50y.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Who made that?
laugh.gif

I guess it's safe to say he hasn't showed up.
roll.gif
I feel bad forOP. He's probably gotten no help whatsoever.
laugh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE - quick question...how do u feel about this outcome????
roll.gif

"tell em stop being scared and wipe ya 1's off his forhead" DROOOoooo!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom