Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I;m not reading 24 pages, cliff note or cartoon please.
KevinMayne has been waiting for a month for dr0's money calls him out
1st 3 pages= average NT scam post pictures of popcorn
next 15 pages filled with dro lyrics
Crank kills the post with the best gif's I've ever seen
Dr0 comes in says you aint getting the money i'm a give you the product
fin.

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My man admitted he does bad business.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
yup..and its funny though right?..because of his early join date..he will be praised for being a "G" huh?..dudes is funny style out here
tired.gif

im gonna have to agree with him (smh)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Damn Dr0 is at home going
"so much so so so much money. & KevinMayne you get nutttin. Now fall back and watch me ball!"
37925bee883ff2d357971ebe43986383e0e0bc2.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Mayor to a certain extent
grin.gif
...that +#!* is +*+*#! up regardless of how you wanna cut it, I was defending dude earlier on cuz I don't like it when $**%@% scream out guiltywithout hearing the other side...but Tone already admitted it's bad business and all of that so he pretty much knows what it is...

OP, you can take the iPod or the L.

BTW, IMO, there shouldn't be any refunding with message board transactions anyways...but that's besides the point, it's just IMO.
Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...

I can't lie, I
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My man admitted he does bad business.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
yup..and its funny though right?..because of his early join date..he will be praised for being a "G" huh?..dudes is funny style out here
tired.gif
Nah.

But whenever you make a post, discussing your business, you run the risk of what happened in this thread.

He knows 'Tone's name. He has info about him. Why didn't he take this up w/ Paypal? Why didn't he get the mods/admins involved? You know, thatprobably one of the reasons that they are here.

It doesn't have +*%! to do w/ Dro's join date. If you have a problem w/ a person on here, there is no sense in getting the whole community involed.Esp. when you already know how people act on here and have probably engaged in sinilar things (thread jacking) before.

W/ that said, it is kinda @++%%% up, but whatever. Thats the risk you take dealing w/ people you don't know over the internetz.

^i agree with the fact that he put his business out there..but business is business...if dr0 was a dude who joined in 07-08 and wasnt known..these NTers wouldbe on him looking up info and all that jazz..

kev, take the ipod and keep it moving and let it be known not to do business with this guy...the economy is shot..there will be an influx of scams and badbusiness

eek.gif
wow! he had the balls to offer a oldass ipod
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This mans swag is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seen this thread and just straight diddy bopped right threw niketalk like nuttin phased him!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This mans swag is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seen this thread and just straight diddy bopped right threw niketalk like nuttin phased him!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really got dro pullin out an Ipod tho!!!!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Tical.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by RETURN OF KING G703

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yo, at least give this man a chance to explain himself. He a good dude on and off NT, so give him a chance to make it right.
shut that *@%# up .........he had alot of time to reply

Word, though. Dro seemed like cool peoples, but when somebody's messin' with my money, I don't care who they are.

Somethin' is definitely up when you don't refund within a MONTH. AND he goes ghost when you PM him...?

I don't care what his excuse ends up being. That's poor business.
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I agree, 100%. Def bad business.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.[/color]
oh rly? Then why did you say this...
28rdzz4.jpg

That was on the 23rd...the most it can take is 5...I think its 3 actually anyway the latest you could of gotten payment was on the 29th
indifferent.gif

so did you lie?

and How do you not have 150? your a grown man with a child
The only reason why i didnt even file a paypal dispute or really care about this (i pmd you like twice...) is because it was only 150...

I sent the payment on the 15th and it wasnt even instant it was an e-check, I asked for the refund before that joint even cleared so you knew beforehand Whatyou had to do...
why did you waste a whole month and say you would send a refund? I didnt back out the day you were shipping either like I said I asked for a refund the sameday I sent the e-check and even said you could keep $15 for me wasting your time.
your obviously lying fam...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HOLDING THE IPOD IN THE AIR!
THE CAR SAYING NIKETALK!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dro still grimey though
smh.gif

what was the original deal for? shoes or an ipod. dro must be sitting on stacks of ipods...lol

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

simply hilarious

Back
Top Bottom