Young dro im calling you out...

smh.gif
..even though i dont like kevenmayne, but this young dr0 dude is a burger fornot even giving his money back for the shoes..times must be hard..i gues syou gotta feed the kids huh, dro?..crazy..you should be banned..how you gonna playout a fellow NTer?..dudes on another level

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...

eek.gif
this makes it seem like you ain't even gettin frauded.... take the iPod and keep it movin
roll.gif

you are done for the day, dude is determined not to give you a REFUND
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait.. is this what happened? so Kevin paid Dro for an iPod, then back out and asked for a refund. Dro holds on to his money for a month. Kevin makes thispost. Dro tells him he's not going to refund him, but is just going to send him an iPod anyway?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Karmas a b, have fun with that. douchebaggery I say
true, indeed...people dont care for sincerity anymore out here. grown men with children still acting like children. it doesnt matter who itwas..it couldve been Ben Baller or Dirtylicious, no excuse for pulling a burger move like that
wait.. is this what happened? so Kevin paid Dro for an iPod, then back out and asked for a refund. Dro holds on to his money for a month. Kevin makes this post. Dro tells him he's not going to refund him, but is just going to send him an iPod anyway?
maybe..i think it was a sneaker transaction..and dude wanted a refund and this dro dude offers an ipod instead

^^^^^^
Edit that homie

Damn Dr0 is at home going
"so much so so so much money. & KevinMayne you get nutttin. Now fall back and watch me ball!"
37925bee883ff2d357971ebe43986383e0e0bc2.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My man admitted he does bad business.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
yup..and its funny though right?..because of his early join date..he will be praised for being a "G" huh?..dudes is funny style out here
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom