Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Where my money at b?

indifferent.gif

its been a month since i asked for a refund and you claimed to have transferred the money to your bank two weeks ago and yet you havnt sent it back to me
alien.gif

Mods, I know I should PM him but he is ignoring them and he is still posting at this moment so this is the only way to reach him...
smh.gif
2h4ck5d.gif

medium_simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Mods, I know I should PM him but he is ignoring them and he is still posting at this moment so this is the only way to reach him...
smh.gif

Making a post about your situation isn't really going to help all that much though...the only thing this is going to accomplish is letting usknow that you fell victim to "Buyer's Beware"

Originally Posted by JPZx

smh.gif
Making a post about your situation isn't really going to help all that much though...the only thing this is going to accomplish is letting us know what's going on

I did it for the lulz

laugh.gif
jk but dude went ghost last week and isnt responding

Originally Posted by npa07

:[ i came in here ready to get the investigating crackin
nah

i sent him 150 and asked for a refund and dude just hasnt sent it
I asked for the refund last month, and dude didnt respond till like 2 weeks later saying he couldnt respond or do anything since he wasnt near his computer.
YET i saw him post like everday since that day...he lied

Back
Top Bottom