-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

KayCurrency wrote:
And last but not least, If you feel the album is "garbage"....Go play it in a car with a premium sound system... Jeezy dont make "lap top" music... It will probably change your opinion
Haven't listened to Jeezy (nor Common's album) yet, but 
laugh.gif
 that makes a lot of albums good. I always have it in the headphones 1st, then the car.

I wouldn't go that far with this album, listening to it in a car just shows how much LESS it bangs compared to Recession or any of the mixtapes he dropped this year, beats are real average IMO
far too much Lil Lody, not enough Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd or Don Cannon 
ohwell.gif

^^^^^^ I kinda agree why the %**% don't cannon or shawty redd have a beat in the album.......SMH I still enjoy the album though

^^^^^^ I kinda agree why the %**% don't cannon or shawty redd have a beat in the album.......SMH I still enjoy the album though

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

haven't heard him do much with Cannon lately, fine with that. Not a fan of his beats. He was working HEAVY with Redd from 08-10, he did a lot of his mixtapes. Drumma Boy did like 2-3 on the album but I don't know if Jeezy gets a discount or if he's charged the same foolish numbers he charges everyone else. Lody has a solid sound, most of the beats he did were ill to me. Would have liked to hear some Redd on this one though

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

haven't heard him do much with Cannon lately, fine with that. Not a fan of his beats. He was working HEAVY with Redd from 08-10, he did a lot of his mixtapes. Drumma Boy did like 2-3 on the album but I don't know if Jeezy gets a discount or if he's charged the same foolish numbers he charges everyone else. Lody has a solid sound, most of the beats he did were ill to me. Would have liked to hear some Redd on this one though

True about the cannon thing but I thought 1 cannon beat on an official album by jeezy was his staple. And I remember a tweet or something a few weeks back cannon sayin he was in the studio for TM103

True about the cannon thing but I thought 1 cannon beat on an official album by jeezy was his staple. And I remember a tweet or something a few weeks back cannon sayin he was in the studio for TM103

He recorded with Cannon. Who knows what happened maybe sample clearances

he did say he plans on dropping another album in 2012

He recorded with Cannon. Who knows what happened maybe sample clearances

he did say he plans on dropping another album in 2012

i liked the sound of the album honestly...i think lody did his thing, range wise. of course who wouldnt like a shawty redd beat on the album tho.

and i agree to a certain extent on the Trapped record. I aint really crazy about it either but I cant just throw it to the side cuz of the content he came with in his verses

far as the project not having "trunk bangers" like the past albums, i actually think that shows Jeezy's growth and prolly was one of the goals he had for the album.

if he stayed real heavy with the trap sound he always had, the critics would be hella loud with the "same o jeezy, erything sounds the same, zzzzz" type comments.

instead he switched it up a lil bit and delivered a good/great album and drum roll please..... bout to do 200-225k first week!!!!

Oh yeah, but Ross passed him up tho right??? 
roll.gif

i liked the sound of the album honestly...i think lody did his thing, range wise. of course who wouldnt like a shawty redd beat on the album tho.

and i agree to a certain extent on the Trapped record. I aint really crazy about it either but I cant just throw it to the side cuz of the content he came with in his verses

far as the project not having "trunk bangers" like the past albums, i actually think that shows Jeezy's growth and prolly was one of the goals he had for the album.

if he stayed real heavy with the trap sound he always had, the critics would be hella loud with the "same o jeezy, erything sounds the same, zzzzz" type comments.

instead he switched it up a lil bit and delivered a good/great album and drum roll please..... bout to do 200-225k first week!!!!

Oh yeah, but Ross passed him up tho right??? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom