-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

goes back to watch air forces video

Dude was fat as hell in the video
laugh.gif

Crazy there was only one dude who was still alive and out of prison...I wonder how he feel when he sees that. Must give him the chills man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

goes back to watch air forces video

Dude was fat as hell in the video
laugh.gif

Crazy there was only one dude who was still alive and out of prison...I wonder how he feel when he sees that. Must give him the chills man
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

-Does any one besides me NOT like that song with Jill Scott?...it's not a horrible song....idk, it just doesn't grab my ears.

-Trick daddy going at Ross and Wayne?...I think so

-When the Bass drops on "Way too gone".....Wowzerssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And last but not least, If you feel the album is "garbage"....Go play it in a car with a premium sound system... Jeezy dont make "lap top" music... It will probably change your opinion

All my sentiments exactly... Especially the Jill Scott joint...

-Does any one besides me NOT like that song with Jill Scott?...it's not a horrible song....idk, it just doesn't grab my ears.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And last but not least, If you feel the album is "garbage"....Go play it in a car with a premium sound system... Jeezy dont make "lap top" music... It will probably change your opinion

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

That Jill Scott feature was a waste imo.

Agreed... Reminds me when Hov threw Drake on BP3.
laugh.gif

Why Didn't he have her use her beautiful Vocals?... Waste of a great talent and a decent beat...

laugh.gif

Why Didn't he have her use her beautiful Vocals?... Waste of a great talent and a decent beat...

laugh.gif

There was too much hype for the record so when everyone heard it, it was kinda bleeeh. I guess lyrically it means a lot to him but I wasn't impressed with the feature or the beat. 
Dreamin' >>> Trapped

laugh.gif

There was too much hype for the record so when everyone heard it, it was kinda bleeeh. I guess lyrically it means a lot to him but I wasn't impressed with the feature or the beat. 
Dreamin' >>> Trapped

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agree with all of this. This album goes.
102 is still his weakest album.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agree with all of this. This album goes.
102 is still his weakest album.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

just copped the last deluxe edition at best buy roun my way.

Last time i spent 20 sumtin bucks on a album was Big's "Life After Death" lol...i fuggs went young tho n he dropped a #$# load of free music since the recession

bout to watch the doc now
i price matched a target ad for the deluxe at bestbuy. i know the one at bestbuy is actually called the collectors edition but the lady and the manager at the register didnt notice so i got it for 13.99

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

just copped the last deluxe edition at best buy roun my way.

Last time i spent 20 sumtin bucks on a album was Big's "Life After Death" lol...i fuggs went young tho n he dropped a #$# load of free music since the recession

bout to watch the doc now
i price matched a target ad for the deluxe at bestbuy. i know the one at bestbuy is actually called the collectors edition but the lady and the manager at the register didnt notice so i got it for 13.99

KayCurrency wrote:
Haven't listened to Jeezy (nor Common's album) yet, but 
laugh.gif
 that makes a lot of albums good. I always have it in the headphones 1st, then the car.

KayCurrency wrote:
laugh.gif
 that makes a lot of albums good. I always have it in the headphones 1st, then the car.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

KayCurrency wrote:
laugh.gif

I wouldn't go that far with this album, listening to it in a car just shows how much LESS it bangs compared to Recession or any of the mixtapes he dropped this year, beats are real average IMO
far too much Lil Lody, not enough Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd or Don Cannon 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom