-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by tyisny

Has A CDQ of this track dropped. IMO this is one of Jeezy's Best song EVER

This whole mixtape was dope as hell...I never found a good version of it though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

frown.gif
They have one out i had it but lost it when my comp crashed. I'll see if i could find it, and it was a no DJ version

frown.gif
They have one out i had it but lost it when my comp crashed. I'll see if i could find it, and it was a no DJ version

frown.gif

PLEASE FIND IT!

frown.gif

PLEASE FIND IT!

I been had the CDQ like a few months after it dropped i downloaded it from NODJZONE.com but this mixtape was crucial he could have took a few songs off of Trappin Ain't Dead & put on TM:103 "Trap Files","Biggest Movie Ever","Ready to Ride,Air Forces 2,Trappin Ain't Dead (I'm The Truth) the list goes on & on this mixtape was sick..

I been had the CDQ like a few months after it dropped i downloaded it from NODJZONE.com but this mixtape was crucial he could have took a few songs off of Trappin Ain't Dead & put on TM:103 "Trap Files","Biggest Movie Ever","Ready to Ride,Air Forces 2,Trappin Ain't Dead (I'm The Truth) the list goes on & on this mixtape was sick..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Assistance please..?

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Assistance please..?

Back
Top Bottom