-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Young Jeezy Ft. Freddie Gibbs (Prod.Dj Quik) - Stay Strapped Pt 2 | R.I.P

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait so this song released? And when??

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

This whole mixtape was dope as hell...I never found a good version of it though
frown.gif
They have one out i had it but lost it when my comp crashed. I'll see if i could find it, and it was a no DJ version

PLEASE FIND IT!

Smh Ya'll got me searching hard for this
http://www.mediafire.com/?spp6iwdh9ko088j
Hopefully its a good enough quality for ya

My guess is that Jeezy is doing this to Really put Gibbs in the light, It comes at a perfect Timing too considering his album dropped has done 600k already With just the music and no drama... And now he's gonna give Ross the problems that he wants all while possibly riding this beef to an extra 100k

With that said the execs at Def Jam are grinning ear to ear because they are about to eat big time off of this

Originally Posted by tyisny

My guess is that Jeezy is doing this to Really put Gibbs in the light, It comes at a perfect Timing too considering his album dropped has done 600k already With just the music and no drama... And now he's gonna give Ross the problems that he wants all while possibly riding this beef to an extra 100k

With that said the execs at Def Jam are grinning ear to ear because they are about to eat big time off of this

Gibbs droppin a mixtape this summer

Only if jeezy had a good starting line up simliar to ross lineup and promoting his artist the way ross is

Gibbs is the only cat on the Label who deserves to be promoted heavily the other two just arent that good. Meek & Wale are good rappers at the end of the day so ross puttin the spotlight on them makes sense because he knows they can achieve further success. Same reason why Jeezy is constantly cosigning Gibbs, & quite frankly i dont mind tone Trump although he's nothing special he fits well into that french/ gunplay role

ever since ross went at jeezy ross has had a hard time making a good record

cause all that "F_ boy" name calling makes him focus on jeezy to much and he cant even drop a banger for his album this like this 6th attempt

Young Jeezy has been appointed Senior VP of A&R at Atlantic Records.

eek.gif
Did not see this coming. Snowman really corporate thuggin

Young Jeezy has been appointed Senior VP of A&R at Atlantic Records.

:wow: Did not see this coming. Snowman really corporate thuggin

What the?! Does Atlantic not see Jeezy doesn't know talent?! Freddie Gibbs is the only potential semi-star in CTE.

:lol: cmon now you know Jeezy doesnt have an ear for no talent. Everybody in the game is eating good off their artist but him.

Atlantic must know something we dont know

Last edited:
Jeezy has a great ear for talent however i dont think that is his focus when signing dudes to CTE.... He REALLY looks for street dudes to surround HIMSELF with.

However workin for Atlantic as a whole there is no doubt jeezy is a master at whats hot in the streets/ clubs all over america. He also has a great ear for production and creating a vibe on projects. CTE its the world

Back
Top Bottom