-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Someone please explain the Young Jeezy & Pimp C beef.

Pimp C pulled Jeezys card about his involvement in "trappin"...Claiming ki's aint going for 17.5 a piece...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Pimp C pulled Jeezys card about his involvement in "trappin"...Claiming ki's aint going for 17.5 a piece...

laugh.gif
what the hell is going on in here 
nerd.gif

i never really got how people hopped on this movement and use this interview for ammo everytime they go at jeezy or the try to defend ross....Pimp, god rest his soul, i love his music and the character that he was and still keep him in the regular rotation BUT son was obviously high as a kite and was known to just start spewing nonsense at the drop of a fur hat-

in that same interview he said jeezy didnt sell anything- then he said they lying about the prices- then he said he shoulda still been repping BMF when the heat was on...then he said to bring them the dope so they can "flush" it down the toilet cause they "dont mess with drugs"

while its hilarious to hear him going on rants all this stuff has been proven otherwise....Pimp was a drug USER...jeezy was/is BMF....BMF had a direct mexican plug and its been documented that they were getting them as low as 9k

so jeezy at the time obviously got the name from somewhere...i mean the price might not make sense now but at the time it coulda - but people use this against him in the same sentence that they are arguing for the integrity of a man that just completely adopted the real life government name of a major drug trafficker and claimed it as his own
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell is going on in here 
nerd.gif

i never really got how people hopped on this movement and use this interview for ammo everytime they go at jeezy or the try to defend ross....Pimp, god rest his soul, i love his music and the character that he was and still keep him in the regular rotation BUT son was obviously high as a kite and was known to just start spewing nonsense at the drop of a fur hat-

in that same interview he said jeezy didnt sell anything- then he said they lying about the prices- then he said he shoulda still been repping BMF when the heat was on...then he said to bring them the dope so they can "flush" it down the toilet cause they "dont mess with drugs"

while its hilarious to hear him going on rants all this stuff has been proven otherwise....Pimp was a drug USER...jeezy was/is BMF....BMF had a direct mexican plug and its been documented that they were getting them as low as 9k

so jeezy at the time obviously got the name from somewhere...i mean the price might not make sense now but at the time it coulda - but people use this against him in the same sentence that they are arguing for the integrity of a man that just completely adopted the real life government name of a major drug trafficker and claimed it as his own
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

"Talkin Loud .. Doing Nuthin' .. Thats how you got your homie killed" - Yo Gotti "Full Time Hustler"

He shouldnt have said that crazy #!+# at the end of stay strapped in the FIRST place 

Cuz he was loud as #*++  putting bounties on ++$@%! heads

Stong ++$@%! don't do that

So that Lil quote is null in void 
grin.gif

Your right that Jeezy shouldn't have talked crazy at the end of the stay strapped.  Ultimately it lead to somebody's death.........and in regards to hip hop it could have lead to the death of Gucci and the media would have targeted that as another negative on the art.  Regarding the quote I gave however, it was towards Jeezy being quiet after that guy ended up being found dead because at that point in time there was nothing Jeezy or anybody could do to bring that guy back to life.  Nothing else to really talk about on Jeezy's end.  

For most people it takes years of work to get back... But for a select few  1 mixtape and 1 major single and you are back in the limelight.. Jeezy is one of the select few because most fan bases like the guy

I agree.

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:
Here you go again with all this Dipset love......SMH.  These clowns do 1 MEASLY reunion concert Thanksgiving weekend........a few people show up that obviously have nothing better to do and all of sudden you think these dudes are on the rebound.  You couldn't be further from the truth champ.  As I said before, they're treadmill status........aint going nowhere.

cam'ron had MORE of a buzz then Jeezy DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING then jeezy does now tryin to get hot...
Not quite.  Jeezy just toured with Jay Z last year, so outside of Jeezy touring with Eminem that's about as big as it gets in hip hop right now.  Also he had a big record with "Lose My Mind".  While Cam'ron and company could do nothing more than split $1.50 chicken sandwiches at the local bodega. 

Rick ross da BIGGEST rap star
Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.

yo jeezy if your reading this "HANGIN WIT DA JIGGA MAN AINT GONNA GET U HOT"
laugh.gif

Yo Dipset, if your reading this your ONE AND ONLY supporter here on the boards of THOUSANDS is ninjahood, that only should tell you guys that you have officially hit ROCK BOTTOM.  With that being said it's time to take up a new hobby and leave the rap game alone as your fan base has vanished.    

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

"Talkin Loud .. Doing Nuthin' .. Thats how you got your homie killed" - Yo Gotti "Full Time Hustler"

He shouldnt have said that crazy #!+# at the end of stay strapped in the FIRST place 

Cuz he was loud as #*++  putting bounties on ++$@%! heads

Stong ++$@%! don't do that

So that Lil quote is null in void 
grin.gif

Your right that Jeezy shouldn't have talked crazy at the end of the stay strapped.  Ultimately it lead to somebody's death.........and in regards to hip hop it could have lead to the death of Gucci and the media would have targeted that as another negative on the art.  Regarding the quote I gave however, it was towards Jeezy being quiet after that guy ended up being found dead because at that point in time there was nothing Jeezy or anybody could do to bring that guy back to life.  Nothing else to really talk about on Jeezy's end.  

For most people it takes years of work to get back... But for a select few  1 mixtape and 1 major single and you are back in the limelight.. Jeezy is one of the select few because most fan bases like the guy

I agree.

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:
Here you go again with all this Dipset love......SMH.  These clowns do 1 MEASLY reunion concert Thanksgiving weekend........a few people show up that obviously have nothing better to do and all of sudden you think these dudes are on the rebound.  You couldn't be further from the truth champ.  As I said before, they're treadmill status........aint going nowhere.

cam'ron had MORE of a buzz then Jeezy DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING then jeezy does now tryin to get hot...
Not quite.  Jeezy just toured with Jay Z last year, so outside of Jeezy touring with Eminem that's about as big as it gets in hip hop right now.  Also he had a big record with "Lose My Mind".  While Cam'ron and company could do nothing more than split $1.50 chicken sandwiches at the local bodega. 

Rick ross da BIGGEST rap star
Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.

yo jeezy if your reading this "HANGIN WIT DA JIGGA MAN AINT GONNA GET U HOT"
laugh.gif

Yo Dipset, if your reading this your ONE AND ONLY supporter here on the boards of THOUSANDS is ninjahood, that only should tell you guys that you have officially hit ROCK BOTTOM.  With that being said it's time to take up a new hobby and leave the rap game alone as your fan base has vanished.    

i've prob listened to stay strapped 100s of times...maybe i'm wrong but the bounty was put on the CHAIN right? yall are talking like put a contract on dudes life-  i mean we know how the situation ended up but still...

i've prob listened to stay strapped 100s of times...maybe i'm wrong but the bounty was put on the CHAIN right? yall are talking like put a contract on dudes life-  i mean we know how the situation ended up but still...

maybe i'm wrong but the bounty was put on the CHAIN right?
  Yes, the bounty was on the chain, not Gucci's life......but as you said we all know how it ended.   

maybe i'm wrong but the bounty was put on the CHAIN right?
  Yes, the bounty was on the chain, not Gucci's life......but as you said we all know how it ended.   

Point Blank Period You cannot defeat a man that drops mixtapes that sound like albums( Ashes to Ashes, Albert Anastasia ep) Them two joints alone are classics in my book. This man got ralphel sadiq(might be spelling it wrong) on a feature. That alone is classic music.

Point Blank Period You cannot defeat a man that drops mixtapes that sound like albums( Ashes to Ashes, Albert Anastasia ep) Them two joints alone are classics in my book. This man got ralphel sadiq(might be spelling it wrong) on a feature. That alone is classic music.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

ninjahood wrote:
last time i checked Atlanta don't consider Jeezy da people's
champ anymore
laugh.gif
gucci took his home
Really??? like what the homie said before speak for yourself

This dude has no idea what the hell he is talmbout... Jeezy still goes extra hard in the A...

Originally Posted by BradNSU

ninjahood wrote:
last time i checked Atlanta don't consider Jeezy da people's
champ anymore
laugh.gif
gucci took his home
Really??? like what the homie said before speak for yourself

This dude has no idea what the hell he is talmbout... Jeezy still goes extra hard in the A...

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

man u gotta be kidding me?!?!
Ross aint making no classics wit the isssh he kicking...he gotta a couple songs I really enjoy but be for real...only album thats stellar n still not classic is Deeper Than Rap.

Jeezy has 1 undeniable classic in TM101 and two other albums that or on par or better than the rest of Ross discography....throw in Trap or Die and he crushin him even more.

i know rap is real "what have you done for me lately"....but yall OD'in...caught in a Lex Luger and alliteration contact high

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

man u gotta be kidding me?!?!
Ross aint making no classics wit the isssh he kicking...he gotta a couple songs I really enjoy but be for real...only album thats stellar n still not classic is Deeper Than Rap.

Jeezy has 1 undeniable classic in TM101 and two other albums that or on par or better than the rest of Ross discography....throw in Trap or Die and he crushin him even more.

i know rap is real "what have you done for me lately"....but yall OD'in...caught in a Lex Luger and alliteration contact high

Back
Top Bottom