-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

[h1]Atl 107.9 fm VJ E.T puts Young Jeezy on blast for trying to buy radio spins[/h1]Atlanta’s 107.9 VJ E.T calls out Jeezy a %$%%!, and says he can’t pay DJ’s for airplay. I see this turning out ugly with either some one getting fired or

blackballed from the Atlanta radio station. There is a lot of Atlanta artists who check out ANS I am sure some one knows how all this came about.

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:
Here you go again with all this Dipset love......SMH.  These clowns do 1 MEASLY reunion concert Thanksgiving weekend........a few people show up that obviously have nothing better to do and all of sudden you think these dudes are on the rebound. 

IMG_0820.jpg

sold out show brotha....in NYC, da TOUGHEST city in show business

so what else you got for me champ?
laugh.gif

ill tell you what, all of jay-z's former cronies would LOVE to be on da "treadmill" dipset runs on....i wonder what brand Memphis bleek has in his house for his cardiovascular condition..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

as for jeezy? i ain't gonna say he's over...way too premature for that...HOWEVER, if he doesn't start collab'in and SOON son is gonna start to get that blackball from people who

like to associate with rick ross's camp....and it appears that Def Jam has already picked their favorite outta da 2...i suggest jeezy start flexing that Rolodex, and FAST....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:
Here you go again with all this Dipset love......SMH.  These clowns do 1 MEASLY reunion concert Thanksgiving weekend........a few people show up that obviously have nothing better to do and all of sudden you think these dudes are on the rebound. 

IMG_0820.jpg

laugh.gif

ill tell you what, all of jay-z's former cronies would LOVE to be on da "treadmill" dipset runs on....i wonder what brand Memphis bleek has in his house for his cardiovascular condition..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

as for jeezy? i ain't gonna say he's over...way too premature for that...HOWEVER, if he doesn't start collab'in and SOON son is gonna start to get that blackball from people who

like to associate with rick ross's camp....and it appears that Def Jam has already picked their favorite outta da 2...i suggest jeezy start flexing that Rolodex, and FAST....

Here's my question, since we're doing Jeezy/Ross/Dipset etc....

How can you co-sign Ross, for having TIP on the single from Ashes to Ashes, talking that drug dealer $*$% AGAIN, only a few months after going into court saying "Your honor, please help me, I have a drug problem, I need rehab, please don't send me to jail" ... and then make a song with Chris Brown crying and pleading.

If I'm Ross, you gotta say "C'mon man, they crucifying me enough and you're gonna spit THAT?"... well that is if Ross wasn't a studio gangster himself.

Here's my question, since we're doing Jeezy/Ross/Dipset etc....

How can you co-sign Ross, for having TIP on the single from Ashes to Ashes, talking that drug dealer $*$% AGAIN, only a few months after going into court saying "Your honor, please help me, I have a drug problem, I need rehab, please don't send me to jail" ... and then make a song with Chris Brown crying and pleading.

If I'm Ross, you gotta say "C'mon man, they crucifying me enough and you're gonna spit THAT?"... well that is if Ross wasn't a studio gangster himself.

Originally Posted by doyung9

eyes.gif

yeah
I guess if I got a feature on a Micheal Jackson song I'd be like "what you talkin about fine ladies?"

Originally Posted by doyung9

eyes.gif

yeah
I guess if I got a feature on a Micheal Jackson song I'd be like "what you talkin about fine ladies?"

laugh.gif

Statement still stands champ
happy.gif
.  1 MEASLY concert in their hometown means absolutely nothing...........or at least nothing to me and quite a few others.  Let's see if they eventually move off the treadmill and onto the race track.  What those clowns did in that one concert Jeezy did 3x over in 1 week touring with Jay earlier this year.  

as for jeezy? i ain't gonna say he's over...way too premature for that...
My man.

laugh.gif

Statement still stands champ
happy.gif
.  1 MEASLY concert in their hometown means absolutely nothing...........or at least nothing to me and quite a few others.  Let's see if they eventually move off the treadmill and onto the race track.  What those clowns did in that one concert Jeezy did 3x over in 1 week touring with Jay earlier this year.  

as for jeezy? i ain't gonna say he's over...way too premature for that...
My man.

"tell you what, all of jay-z's former cronies would LOVE to be on da "treadmill" dipset runs on"

laugh.gif
Jeezy was performing in front of sold-out STADIUMS.

Amazing how you even bring up this argument.

"tell you what, all of jay-z's former cronies would LOVE to be on da "treadmill" dipset runs on"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif

Headlining?...nahhhhh

laugh.gif

Headlining?...nahhhhh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Headlining?...nahhhhh

Performing with the two best (and also RELEVANT) rappers out? OUTSIDE of your hometown? Yep. Hell, at least Jeezy had a hit mainstream single in recent memory. And dude wants to somehow act ascot the DIPS are more relevant now?
laugh.gif
I love this board.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Headlining?...nahhhhh

Performing with the two best (and also RELEVANT) rappers out? OUTSIDE of your hometown? Yep. Hell, at least Jeezy had a hit mainstream single in recent memory. And dude wants to somehow act ascot the DIPS are more relevant now?
laugh.gif
I love this board.

Back
Top Bottom