-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Jeezy back. 
pimp.gif

wow, straight career revitalization right here. he needed this and so did the summer!

Mr. Rozay, its your move kind sir.

wow, straight career revitalization right here. he needed this and so did the summer!

Mr. Rozay, its your move kind sir.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

^
Boy read what I quoted... Did I say anything about BMF? Did I say anything about how real Jeezy was with respect to the industry? What I quoted had nothing to do with what you talmbout.

@!@%$* really quoting the creative loafing on here? What is your point? Do you have one?

da $$%! outta here.
???? CParkFresh %%@ are you talkin bout homie?? I'm agreeing with you homie %%@ are you talking bout??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^
Boy read what I quoted... Did I say anything about BMF? Did I say anything about how real Jeezy was with respect to the industry? What I quoted had nothing to do with what you talmbout.

@!@%$* really quoting the creative loafing on here? What is your point? Do you have one?

da $$%! outta here.
???? CParkFresh %%@ are you talkin bout homie?? I'm agreeing with you homie %%@ are you talking bout??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

^

da $$%! outta here.
???? CParkFresh @+% are you talkin bout homie?? I'm agreeing with you homie @+% are you talking bout??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LoL my bad... I threw y in with the dude above u. I read ur post like u was cosigning that. I didn't understand ur angle.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

^

da $$%! outta here.
???? CParkFresh @+% are you talkin bout homie?? I'm agreeing with you homie @+% are you talking bout??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LoL my bad... I threw y in with the dude above u. I read ur post like u was cosigning that. I didn't understand ur angle.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This +%$*$ is done for.

Swing after swing. Miss after miss.

Wow after two hours you came to this conclusion
roll.gif
Iunderstand 1000 Grams cuz no beat was original but come on

This +%$*$ is done for.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

This +%$*$ is done for.

roll.gif
I agree with Alex son the mixtape was downloaded 73,000 times in 2hrs on datpiff.com C'MON SON!!

Originally Posted by alex2182

This +%$*$ is done for.

roll.gif
I agree with Alex son the mixtape was downloaded 73,000 times in 2hrs on datpiff.com C'MON SON!!

Back
Top Bottom