-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

i'm hearing we might get an Eminem collabo on this album, 2 styles that are completely different, not sure how this will sound but we shall see if it's official. he did mention Em in this video as well.

i'm hearing we might get an Eminem collabo on this album, 2 styles that are completely different, not sure how this will sound but we shall see if it's official. he did mention Em in this video as well.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Really? Wow, that would be interesting to hear. I can tell you one thing, Jeezy is a huge upgrade over a Lil' Wayne collabo. It would be hilarious to hear Em over some Lex Luger-style
beat, it just wouldn't sound right.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Really? Wow, that would be interesting to hear. I can tell you one thing, Jeezy is a huge upgrade over a Lil' Wayne collabo. It would be hilarious to hear Em over some Lex Luger-style
beat, it just wouldn't sound right.

Hope he does well. His singles on itunes hasn't been doing good at all. Not even in the top #100 (on the hip-hop charts). He has a solid fan base though.

Hope he does well. His singles on itunes hasn't been doing good at all. Not even in the top #100 (on the hip-hop charts). He has a solid fan base though.

Man Jeezy killed it in SF
Heres a vid of him coming out to his verse on "Dey Know"

http://www.twitvid.com/50BI3

and both mixtapes have been hard.

I cant wait for the album.

With the songs hes putting out for free, the album has got to be bananas. 

Man Jeezy killed it in SF
Heres a vid of him coming out to his verse on "Dey Know"

http://www.twitvid.com/50BI3

and both mixtapes have been hard.

I cant wait for the album.

With the songs hes putting out for free, the album has got to be bananas. 

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Wait, so people are back on Jizzle's jock? Hmmmm.......
Stop it. There is no jock riding or jock hatin. He drops wackness filler and we call him out for it. He drops a tape where 8/11 tracks are fire we applaud him.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Wait, so people are back on Jizzle's jock? Hmmmm.......
Stop it. There is no jock riding or jock hatin. He drops wackness filler and we call him out for it. He drops a tape where 8/11 tracks are fire we applaud him.

2 > 1

Real n_ anthem
pimp.gif

Bout to finally give this a listen.

Been hearing good things about this tape, especially that intro.

Bout to finally give this a listen.

Been hearing good things about this tape, especially that intro.

Back
Top Bottom