-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Why would a label drop an album with no hot single?

They dropped the ball with Lose My Mind, imo.

"Lose My Mind" stunk. I think "Ballin" >>> "Loser My Mind". And I don't like neither song.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

def dont see it as a lose lose situation...

If TM103 is fire which Im not doubting, how does he lose?

Ross only fooling ppl thats naive that he is this super big star and issshtn on jeezy right now
TM103 could definitely be fire, but if it does get released on the 20th, the charts won't say the same. "Ballin" lost steam pretty fast, and wasn't that
good of a single anyway. Where's the Soul Survivor, Put On, I Luv It, or My Hood type singles??? Lose My Mind had crazy buzz and the album
should've dropped right after. It's lookin like back to the drawing board again.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

def dont see it as a lose lose situation...

If TM103 is fire which Im not doubting, how does he lose?

Ross only fooling ppl thats naive that he is this super big star and issshtn on jeezy right now
TM103 could definitely be fire, but if it does get released on the 20th, the charts won't say the same. "Ballin" lost steam pretty fast, and wasn't that
good of a single anyway. Where's the Soul Survivor, Put On, I Luv It, or My Hood type singles??? Lose My Mind had crazy buzz and the album
should've dropped right after. It's lookin like back to the drawing board again.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

"Lose My Mind" stunk. I think "Ballin" >>> "Loser My Mind". And I don't like neither song.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i won't be suprised if the tracklisting drops around the week coming up, but usually albums leak a week before so who knows whats really going on

i won't be suprised if the tracklisting drops around the week coming up, but usually albums leak a week before so who knows whats really going on

jeezy been makin tracks for 103 for a good min now. i like the first ones he was coming out with just as much as the new material now. yall think its gone live up to the hype?

jeezy been makin tracks for 103 for a good min now. i like the first ones he was coming out with just as much as the new material now. yall think its gone live up to the hype?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS.

Song dropped right around the same time as Over. Heard both in the club and Lose My Mind>>>
And then they had Drake on the Remix. Jeezy's camp handled that very badly. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

THIS.

Song dropped right around the same time as Over. Heard both in the club and Lose My Mind>>>
And then they had Drake on the Remix. Jeezy's camp handled that very badly. 

You don't like either song so how can't you even debate it?
Lose My Mind was live and full of energy. The video was a movie! Even Plies did his thing..
pimp.gif

You don't like either song so how can't you even debate it?
Lose My Mind was live and full of energy. The video was a movie! Even Plies did his thing..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom