-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Its confirmed TM3 has no release date now
Jeezy must'a done someone wrong at Def Jam. Makes no sense his album getting pushed back two years now
30t6p3b.gif

All his cd's so far sold over a million and why wont Def Jam release TM3? I dont get it

Jeezy must'a done someone wrong at Def Jam. Makes no sense his album getting pushed back two years now
30t6p3b.gif

All his cd's so far sold over a million and why wont Def Jam release TM3? I dont get it

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

where did u see a confirmation?
and I hear alot of talk that its actually def jam themselves that are the problem.

fugg else they wont Jeezy to do...in my eyes he the hottest he has been since tm103 been in limbo since last year with Lose My Mind being mishandled

30t6p3b.gif

and I hear alot of talk that its actually def jam themselves that are the problem.

fugg else they wont Jeezy to do...in my eyes he the hottest he has been since tm103 been in limbo since last year with Lose My Mind being mishandled

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

30t6p3b.gif

http://www.thisis50.com/p...d-back-again-with-no-new

30t6p3b.gif

http://www.thisis50.com/p...d-back-again-with-no-new

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Why would a label drop an album with no hot single?

They dropped the ball with Lose My Mind, imo.
THIS.

Song dropped right around the same time as Over. Heard both in the club and Lose My Mind>>>

THIS.

Song dropped right around the same time as Over. Heard both in the club and Lose My Mind>>>

I'mma huge Jeezy fan  before I thought it he was the reason his album was gettin pushed back but after all these delayed I'm starting to

believe what 50 said that DEF JAM is goin broke Jeezy is a multi-platinum artist & they acting like this man is a rookie in the game. "The

Real is Back 1 & 2" proved that Jeezy still hot it not Jeezy it's DEF JAM that's the problem & as far is MMG they need to quit talkin

after the "SELF MADE" flop. But I'm wit Ace I still see no official word from Def Jam & from what Lody says it looks like it's a rumor &

MMG tweeted that on twitter yesterday & the news just broke today but I don't know what goin on with DEF JAM

I'mma huge Jeezy fan  before I thought it he was the reason his album was gettin pushed back but after all these delayed I'm starting to

believe what 50 said that DEF JAM is goin broke Jeezy is a multi-platinum artist & they acting like this man is a rookie in the game. "The

Real is Back 1 & 2" proved that Jeezy still hot it not Jeezy it's DEF JAM that's the problem & as far is MMG they need to quit talkin

after the "SELF MADE" flop. But I'm wit Ace I still see no official word from Def Jam & from what Lody says it looks like it's a rumor &

MMG tweeted that on twitter yesterday & the news just broke today but I don't know what goin on with DEF JAM

I think it's gonna drop on the 20th, just because they know how much of a PR hit it will be if they push it back again....

I think it's gonna drop on the 20th, just because they know how much of a PR hit it will be if they push it back again....

It's pretty much a lose-lose situation whether it drops the 20th or it gets pushed back again (unless he FINALLY strikes gold with a legit hit).
For an artist with 3 platinum albums, who would think he would have top billing. He needs to give Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd, and Don Cannon
a call and have them lace him up with a non-Lex Luger/Lil Lody sounding beat and come correct.

It's pretty much a lose-lose situation whether it drops the 20th or it gets pushed back again (unless he FINALLY strikes gold with a legit hit).
For an artist with 3 platinum albums, who would think he would have top billing. He needs to give Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd, and Don Cannon
a call and have them lace him up with a non-Lex Luger/Lil Lody sounding beat and come correct.

def dont see it as a lose lose situation...

If TM103 is fire which Im not doubting, how does he lose?

Ross only fooling ppl thats naive that he is this super big star and issshtn on jeezy right now

Ross only fooling ppl thats naive that he is this super big star and issshtn on jeezy right now

If 103 don't drop on the 20th, $100 says GFID drops before 103.

If 103 don't drop on the 20th, $100 says GFID drops before 103.

"Lose My Mind" stunk. I think "Ballin" >>> "Loser My Mind". And I don't like neither song.

Back
Top Bottom