-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

let me go on the record as saying im a jeezy fan since day one

but if ross $@!%# around and drops god forgives i dont before tm103, forget about it

i dont think any album in history has been pushed back as much as 103 with the exception of detox

let me go on the record as saying im a jeezy fan since day one

but if ross $@!%# around and drops god forgives i dont before tm103, forget about it

i dont think any album in history has been pushed back as much as 103 with the exception of detox

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ninjahood

rick ross has a song playing every 5 mins on da radio, and if he doesn't he's featured on it....how is he not hotter then jeezy right now?
This. Young Jeezy may be hot "in the streets", but Rick Ross has been EVERYWHERE. No, he doesn't have Wayne buzz, but how many people actually
have that kind of buzz anyway? Ross is on tv, radio, heavy on the internet, and "in the streets" just like Jeezy. Jeezy's singles ain't knockin, regardless if "Ballin"
has charted higher than Rick Ross' recent stuff. But Rick Ross' multiple lower charting singles & features >>>>>>> Young Jeezy's dead "Lose My Mind" buzz
& "Ballin".  

Co-signing @Ninjahood & @PeepGame.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

rick ross has a song playing every 5 mins on da radio, and if he doesn't he's featured on it....how is he not hotter then jeezy right now?
This. Young Jeezy may be hot "in the streets", but Rick Ross has been EVERYWHERE. No, he doesn't have Wayne buzz, but how many people actually
have that kind of buzz anyway? Ross is on tv, radio, heavy on the internet, and "in the streets" just like Jeezy. Jeezy's singles ain't knockin, regardless if "Ballin"
has charted higher than Rick Ross' recent stuff. But Rick Ross' multiple lower charting singles & features >>>>>>> Young Jeezy's dead "Lose My Mind" buzz
& "Ballin".  

Co-signing @Ninjahood & @PeepGame.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

There's a difference between running a marathon and actually going somewhere versus running on a treadmill and going nowhere champ, I'll let you decide which selection best fits Rick Fraud.

laugh.gif
@ rick ross going no where...da man is on EVERY DAMN SONG ON DA RADIO, he's on EVERYONE'S ALBUM..and everytime he's featured its dope...and he's obviously getting A. paid for those features B. getting guest features

in return...and let's not forget he can TOUR nationwide with da ever accumulating discography he has.

i've always said jeezy's bridge burnings have hurt him more then anything...he can't just jump on a rick ross son, he can't just just on khaled for a remix anymore.....jeezy da TRUE definition of someone thats on a treadmill, or do i have to count

how many mixtapes have drop between da recession and da perpetually pushed back 103
grin.gif
laugh.gif

damn even GAME dropped his album, and jeezy STILL on da sidelines.

There's a difference between running a marathon and actually going somewhere versus running on a treadmill and going nowhere champ, I'll let you decide which selection best fits Rick Fraud.

laugh.gif
@ rick ross going no where...da man is on EVERY DAMN SONG ON DA RADIO, he's on EVERYONE'S ALBUM..and everytime he's featured its dope...and he's obviously getting A. paid for those features B. getting guest features

in return...and let's not forget he can TOUR nationwide with da ever accumulating discography he has.

i've always said jeezy's bridge burnings have hurt him more then anything...he can't just jump on a rick ross son, he can't just just on khaled for a remix anymore.....jeezy da TRUE definition of someone thats on a treadmill, or do i have to count

how many mixtapes have drop between da recession and da perpetually pushed back 103
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.  Also, Jeezy has given us a classic album that he just did a great live performance in YOUR backyard champ.  What happened with the group effort that Rick Fraud and Co. just put out, has Rick Fraud managed to chart better than Jeezy, does anybody care about the next Rick Fraud album that will drop.  That answer to all these questions is, BRICK, NO, and HELL NO.  Make no mistake about it muchacho, all of which Rick Fraud has done has still not managed him to get or be better than what Jeezy has done.  For a dude that you all is claiming to be so hot, where are the results??  A few radio spins here and there, yeah good for him, people actually buying your album and having an interest in you, well that something that our good friend Rick Fraud can't relate to in comparison with Jeezy.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.  Also, Jeezy has given us a classic album that he just did a great live performance in YOUR backyard champ.  What happened with the group effort that Rick Fraud and Co. just put out, has Rick Fraud managed to chart better than Jeezy, does anybody care about the next Rick Fraud album that will drop.  That answer to all these questions is, BRICK, NO, and HELL NO.  Make no mistake about it muchacho, all of which Rick Fraud has done has still not managed him to get or be better than what Jeezy has done.  For a dude that you all is claiming to be so hot, where are the results??  A few radio spins here and there, yeah good for him, people actually buying your album and having an interest in you, well that something that our good friend Rick Fraud can't relate to in comparison with Jeezy.

I still dont see the point of bringing up Jeezy buzz and saying what Ross is doing.... some of yall are saying all this but whats the point?

When the record drops it will be dope, it will debut number 1 and have over a 100k first week sales. So again what is the relevance of Ross being hotter at the moment becuz he is on current singles?

Ross is hotter than Luda, TI, etc...what does that mean tho?

I still dont see the point of bringing up Jeezy buzz and saying what Ross is doing.... some of yall are saying all this but whats the point?

When the record drops it will be dope, it will debut number 1 and have over a 100k first week sales. So again what is the relevance of Ross being hotter at the moment becuz he is on current singles?

Ross is hotter than Luda, TI, etc...what does that mean tho?

All ya'll dudes talkin all that bout how ROSS hotter than JEEZY but all ya'll know if JEEZY drop one hot song ya'll gon be bac on the man ****...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Some of Ya'll dudes on NT really hype ROSS up like he on JAY, KANYE & WAYNE level. Stop it  I think ROSS got some of ya'll really believing 

Noriega really owe him 100 favors....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

All ya'll dudes talkin all that bout how ROSS hotter than JEEZY but all ya'll know if JEEZY drop one hot song ya'll gon be bac on the man ****...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Some of Ya'll dudes on NT really hype ROSS up like he on JAY, KANYE & WAYNE level. Stop it  I think ROSS got some of ya'll really believing 

Noriega really owe him 100 favors....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ They the same was was #@!!%*!% on Ross when 50 called him out saying he was done.

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and watch rap fans are funny as hell

^ They the same was was #@!!%*!% on Ross when 50 called him out saying he was done.

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and watch rap fans are funny as hell

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.
jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now...besides

[h2] Guest appearances[/h2]i bet if u google each and everyone one of these songs, rick ross comes off...tell yeezy to step his features up..son is in da dunce's corner with his arm's crossed....rick ross on a treadmill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

All that being said all Rick Fraud has manage to muster up is nothing but Gold albums while Jeezy has gone platinum.
jeezy got those plaques when da downloadeing wasn't as egregious as it is now...besides

[h2] Guest appearances[/h2]i bet if u google each and everyone one of these songs, rick ross comes off...tell yeezy to step his features up..son is in da dunce's corner with his arm's crossed....rick ross on a treadmill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't want a hot song we want a hot album

Rick fraud officer Ricky whatever u wanna call him is hotter at the moment,no denying that

And guess who played a major part in that? JEEZY, by bull *#@$**!+ with the album for the last 2 going on 3 years

Album sales don't mean nothing in 2011. And who sold more albums in the last 3 years? Ross
stop bringing up those old numbers, +%$ has jizzle sold lately

Jeezy is my *%%%! but I don't walk around with blinders on like some of u

And don't talk about albums sales if the only cds u buy are blanks

We don't want a hot song we want a hot album

Rick fraud officer Ricky whatever u wanna call him is hotter at the moment,no denying that

And guess who played a major part in that? JEEZY, by bull *#@$**!+ with the album for the last 2 going on 3 years

Album sales don't mean nothing in 2011. And who sold more albums in the last 3 years? Ross
stop bringing up those old numbers, +%$ has jizzle sold lately

Jeezy is my *%%%! but I don't walk around with blinders on like some of u

And don't talk about albums sales if the only cds u buy are blanks

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja How many of those are number 1 records?

Love In This Club, Amazing and that Rihanna song >>>>> doing features for Ray Ray Briscoe & them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom