-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by blazinRook

jeezy can be, and is, heavy in the streets.

but buzz is different. wayne has buzz.. Carter IV sold 900k in the first week..but people in the streets (the ones i talk to at least) thought the album was wack.
but he still sold because people want to hear him.

and right now ross has a buzz...more people want to hear him. and i'm not talking about his die hard fans who ride for him..
i'm talking about regular people in general want to hear him. people who buy albums want to hear him.

jeezy's die hard fans want to hear him too...but those regular people don't really care for him..as of now he has no appeal to the general public.

he has appeal to me though...someone put me on to the last couple of mixtapes or albums after "The recession" please...my ipod needs updating lol
Trappin Aint Dead: 
smokin.gif

Trap or Die 2: 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last Laugh: 
alien.gif

1000 Grams: 
eyes.gif

All White Everything: 
sick.gif
frown.gif

The Real is Back: 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

The Real is Back 2: 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all mixtapes

Originally Posted by blazinRook

jeezy can be, and is, heavy in the streets.

but buzz is different. wayne has buzz.. Carter IV sold 900k in the first week..but people in the streets (the ones i talk to at least) thought the album was wack.
but he still sold because people want to hear him.

and right now ross has a buzz...more people want to hear him. and i'm not talking about his die hard fans who ride for him..
i'm talking about regular people in general want to hear him. people who buy albums want to hear him.

jeezy's die hard fans want to hear him too...but those regular people don't really care for him..as of now he has no appeal to the general public.

he has appeal to me though...someone put me on to the last couple of mixtapes or albums after "The recession" please...my ipod needs updating lol
Trappin Aint Dead: 
smokin.gif

Trap or Die 2: 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last Laugh: 
alien.gif

1000 Grams: 
eyes.gif

All White Everything: 
sick.gif
frown.gif

The Real is Back: 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

The Real is Back 2: 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all mixtapes

Under no circumstance do i not !@@$ with Ross. but i also havent fallen into this larger than life persona he has created for himself. Calling a spade a spade is saying that while "i'ma boss" & "tupac back" are hot songs IMO, they are under no circumstance hit records if they dont even make a billboard chart. The way dudes are talkin in here you would think he on that weezy, drake level as far as popularity, then when you step off NT and look at the numbers #*@+ dont add up
laugh.gif

then again these are the same people who would say Lil B has a top buzz in rap even after he did master P out the trunk #'s. the world is much larger than this website and the few obsolete blogs ya'll visit, hell @!*!#% are still saying wayne didnt have a buzz befeore C4 dropped
roll.gif

Under no circumstance do i not !@@$ with Ross. but i also havent fallen into this larger than life persona he has created for himself. Calling a spade a spade is saying that while "i'ma boss" & "tupac back" are hot songs IMO, they are under no circumstance hit records if they dont even make a billboard chart. The way dudes are talkin in here you would think he on that weezy, drake level as far as popularity, then when you step off NT and look at the numbers #*@+ dont add up
laugh.gif

then again these are the same people who would say Lil B has a top buzz in rap even after he did master P out the trunk #'s. the world is much larger than this website and the few obsolete blogs ya'll visit, hell @!*!#% are still saying wayne didnt have a buzz befeore C4 dropped
roll.gif

rick ross has a song playing every 5 mins on da radio, and if he doesn't he's featured on it....how is he not hotter then jeezy right now?

rick ross has a song playing every 5 mins on da radio, and if he doesn't he's featured on it....how is he not hotter then jeezy right now?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This. Young Jeezy may be hot "in the streets", but Rick Ross has been EVERYWHERE. No, he doesn't have Wayne buzz, but how many people actually
have that kind of buzz anyway? Ross is on tv, radio, heavy on the internet, and "in the streets" just like Jeezy. Jeezy's singles ain't knockin, regardless if "Ballin"
has charted higher than Rick Ross' recent stuff. But Rick Ross' multiple lower charting singles & features >>>>>>> Young Jeezy's dead "Lose My Mind" buzz
& "Ballin".  

This. Young Jeezy may be hot "in the streets", but Rick Ross has been EVERYWHERE. No, he doesn't have Wayne buzz, but how many people actually
have that kind of buzz anyway? Ross is on tv, radio, heavy on the internet, and "in the streets" just like Jeezy. Jeezy's singles ain't knockin, regardless if "Ballin"
has charted higher than Rick Ross' recent stuff. But Rick Ross' multiple lower charting singles & features >>>>>>> Young Jeezy's dead "Lose My Mind" buzz
& "Ballin".  

There's a difference between running a marathon and actually going somewhere versus running on a treadmill and going nowhere champ, I'll let you decide which selection best fits Rick Fraud.

There's a difference between running a marathon and actually going somewhere versus running on a treadmill and going nowhere champ, I'll let you decide which selection best fits Rick Fraud.

ur diehard fans checkin for u does not mean u have a buzz... those are the only people checkin for jeezy... ask anybody who isnt a jeezy fan what his new !@%+ is and theyll say "what new !@%+?"

ur diehard fans checkin for u does not mean u have a buzz... those are the only people checkin for jeezy... ask anybody who isnt a jeezy fan what his new !@%+ is and theyll say "what new !@%+?"

Back
Top Bottom